This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Use a swastika in Black Ops, get banned from xbox live

Go down 
+7
NightFang91
Stoney
Freemon34'
ghost23
Stigma
theone.
Pickles
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

Use a swastika in Black Ops, get banned from xbox live - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Use a swastika in Black Ops, get banned from xbox live   Use a swastika in Black Ops, get banned from xbox live - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:21 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Madtoker wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I don't see how this is bullshit. The Swastika is regarded as the Nazi symbol by society regardless of its previous meanings and I'm sure all the people who use it are directly referring to the Nazi's and they deserve the ban

Then why can you use the hammer and sickle? Soviet Russia has killed many more innocent people then the Nazi's. (Ukraine massacre)
in soviet russia........ hmm

i cant believe you said this. concentration camps killed about 6 million jews.

The ukraine massacre alone had more killed than that.

NightFang91 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I don't see how this is bullshit. The Swastika is regarded as the Nazi symbol by society regardless of its previous meanings and I'm sure all the people who use it are directly referring to the Nazi's and they deserve the ban

Then why can you use the hammer and sickle? Soviet Russia has killed many more innocent people then the Nazi's. (Ukraine massacre)
Because the hammer and sickle symbol is not associated to genocide in the same way as the swastika is.

It represents Soviet Russia, which has killed millions. More than the holocaust.

All I am saying is, both are symbols that represent mass murder.
yeh nvm i remember they killed +21 million
Back to top Go down
Paratrooper1n0
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Paratrooper1n0

Use a swastika in Black Ops, get banned from xbox live - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Use a swastika in Black Ops, get banned from xbox live   Use a swastika in Black Ops, get banned from xbox live - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:09 am

NOTICE: There is rage. No way in Hell will I be calm while typing this.
WHAT THE FUCK! MS just loves to be ANTI CONSUMER! God damnit. Are they really that STUPID!? SERIOUSLY? Am I the only one that knows what the damn thing means? It MEANS peace and harmony. I have a right mind to call them up and call them Jews (please excuse the crude but obvious example. Note: I have nothing against them.) for doing this BS!
If you must ban me for 24 hours at this point I don't really care MS just went off the edge.
Back to top Go down

Use a swastika in Black Ops, get banned from xbox live
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2