This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011

Go down 
+18
PureSexySound
Pein
Spartan v07
Arbiteris
Epzaos The Destroyer
theone.
Stoney
DemonWolf
Wii60
GeneralMLD
7th
ghost23
Freemon34'
Ozsem
Alan1994
solidstudios
Noelol
GamerKing
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:22 am

Add Splinter Cell HD Collection to that list as well. Damn, really cranking out the collections in 2011 XD
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:50 am

Halo 4 will rape everything next year(fingers crossed that it comes out)
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 pm

7th wrote:
Add Splinter Cell HD Collection to that list as well. Damn, really cranking out the collections in 2011 XD
WHAT IS UP WITH THESE COLLECTIONS!?!?!?!?!? First Tomb Raider, then THIS!?
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Oh and while I'm at it, even though it sucks, I should also mention that you're losing Sniper Ghost Warrior as an exclusive next month Razz
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm

7th wrote:
Oh and while I'm at it, even though it sucks, I should also mention that you're losing Sniper Ghost Warrior as an exclusive next month Razz
That game sucks. Played it at my friend's house. BORING AS EVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:44 pm

7th wrote:

it isnt even a "A" game lol so who really cares.

never was exclusive, it was 360/pc.

at least we can claim a sales victory since it sold almost 500k on 360 alone Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:01 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
7th wrote:

it isnt even a "A" game lol so who really cares.

never was exclusive, it was 360/pc.

at least we can claim a sales victory since it sold almost 500k on 360 alone Razz

console exclusive counts but yea the game is crap. Or we can pull the sloppy seconds card up. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:55 am

ghost23 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Lets be honest here. L.A Noire is going to rape everything in 2011. Razz

No Assassin's Creed III will rape everything Smile

Assassins Creed III won't come out in 2011. The series is actually being worked on, unlike one milked military shooter franchise.

Ubisoft have said that there will be an Assassin's Creed game next year. A good guess would be Assassin's Creed III since a lot of the core AC2 team did not work on Brotherhood so I would assume that they are working on AC3 and Brotherhood simultaneously.

you people are funny...
nothing and i mean NOTHING will be better than mass effect 3!!!!!
SO SUCK IT UP AND ACCEPT THAT!!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:28 am

Pein wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Assassins Creed III won't come out in 2011. The series is actually being worked on, unlike one milked military shooter franchise.

Ubisoft have said that there will be an Assassin's Creed game next year. A good guess would be Assassin's Creed III since a lot of the core AC2 team did not work on Brotherhood so I would assume that they are working on AC3 and Brotherhood simultaneously.

you people are funny...

Except for The Elder Scrolls Skyrim and possibly Two Worlds 2, depending on your taste in rpg's. Of course maybe Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword as well.
But Skyrim, if it's anything like Oblivion, for sure is going to slaughter the entire Mass Effect series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:55 am

DemonWolf wrote:
Pein wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Stoney wrote:

you people are funny...

Except for The Elder Scrolls Skyrim and possibly Two Worlds 2, depending on your taste in rpg's. Of course maybe Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword as well.
But Skyrim, if it's anything like Oblivion, for sure is going to slaughter the entire Mass Effect series.

Two Worlds better than Mass Effect 3!!?? HAHAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:04 am

Stoney wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Pein wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Stoney wrote:

you people are funny...

Two Worlds better than Mass Effect 3!!?? HAHAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Laughing

Yes. Two Worlds 2 I know I'll enjoy more than ME3.
Mass Effect 3 will no doubt be more like ME2 than ME1 since it was much more successful. Cinematic rather than deep, engaging and full of exploration.
Two Worlds 2 follows in the footsteps of the greatest rpg's out there like Oblivion and Morrowind. It improves upon the horrible original in every single way, it can't even be associated with Two Worlds 1 anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:15 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Stoney wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Pein wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Stoney wrote:

you people are funny...

Yes. Two Worlds 2 I know I'll enjoy more than ME3.
Mass Effect 3 will no doubt be more like ME2 than ME1 since it was much more successful. Cinematic rather than deep, engaging and full of exploration.
Two Worlds 2 follows in the footsteps of the greatest rpg's out there like Oblivion and Morrowind. It improves upon the horrible original in every single way, it can't even be associated with Two Worlds 1 anymore.

you are kidding right? there are soo many other games coming out next year,two worlds 2 wont be even a nomination and its going to be hard skyrim to win because uncharted 3,gears 3,mass effect 3 and other games that come out next year..mass effect 3 is going to be million times better than skyrim in my opinion and not to mention dragon age 2!!
Back to top Go down
PureSexySound
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 pm

theone. wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Stoney wrote:

NO! DON'T MILK ASSASSINS' CREED! DON'T DO IT, UBISOFT! I BEG YOU!

No, ACIII will be out in 2012, Ubisoft have said that.. Instead, the game coming out next year will be an MMO style Assassin's Creed for PC..
I don't know how they can do that, but hey, AC has the advantage that anything Ubisoft do can fit nicely into the storyline xD
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:31 pm

PureSexySound wrote:
theone. wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Stoney wrote:

No, ACIII will be out in 2012, Ubisoft have said that.. Instead, the game coming out next year will be an MMO style Assassin's Creed for PC..
I don't know how they can do that, but hey, AC has the advantage that anything Ubisoft do can fit nicely into the storyline xD

Ubisoft have never commented on AC3 at this point at time so everything thats posted on the internet is pure speculation.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 am

ghost23 wrote:
PureSexySound wrote:
theone. wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TheAssassin wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Ubisoft have never commented on AC3 at this point at time so everything thats posted on the internet is pure speculation.

agreed..they never said that AC3 will come out 2012 or this year..the only thing they said is that there's going to be a big ac game this year,they never said what it was
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:45 pm

Ok so i got a ps3 for christmas, mainly because of the exclusives this year. So i was told by many ps3 owners that ps3 games are hard....Well i bought practicality every ps3 exclusive these past years and beat all of them in...a month and a 1/2...so now i have to wait for new games. Kinda ironic that im bashing the ps3 on xbox republic on the ps3 internet web. I still love the xbox more, i just wanted more games to play. Ps3 games were easy, short, and repetitive. The only game i really liked was killzone 2, LBP, and heavy rain. Uncharted was the most repetitive games i played in years. Shoot the same guys over and over, then climb, scene, then repeat.. God of war was decent, but it was 8 hours long....whohooo.... Resistance series, was also repetitive, and extreamly stressful, the auto saves were terrible, and the graphics were bad. It want hard, but itbeing so repetitive gave me a headache that made me want to smash my game. Ahhhh and dont get me started on the controller! Sooooo not shooter friendly. The ps3 has frozen on me multiple times, and its really getting annoying . The blueray is awsome, internet web is cool, and im even getting addicted to the Ps home. But the games hasnt impressed me completly so far. Oh and i did like infamous, but also repetitive. No good rpgs..... Cant wait for Skyrim! Not gonna worry about any game after that comes out....I know this is random and has nothing to do with mass effect 2, lol
Back to top Go down
cigar
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
cigar

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Xmarksthespot wrote:
Ok so i got a ps3 for christmas, mainly because of the exclusives this year. So i was told by many ps3 owners that ps3 games are hard....Well i bought practicality every ps3 exclusive these past years and beat all of them in...a month and a 1/2...so now i have to wait for new games. Kinda ironic that im bashing the ps3 on xbox republic on the ps3 internet web. I still love the xbox more, i just wanted more games to play. Ps3 games were easy, short, and repetitive. The only game i really liked was killzone 2, LBP, and heavy rain. Uncharted was the most repetitive games i played in years. Shoot the same guys over and over, then climb, scene, then repeat.. God of war was decent, but it was 8 hours long....whohooo.... Resistance series, was also repetitive, and extreamly stressful, the auto saves were terrible, and the graphics were bad. It want hard, but itbeing so repetitive gave me a headache that made me want to smash my game. Ahhhh and dont get me started on the controller! Sooooo not shooter friendly. The ps3 has frozen on me multiple times, and its really getting annoying . The blueray is awsome, internet web is cool, and im even getting addicted to the Ps home. But the games hasnt impressed me completly so far. Oh and i did like infamous, but also repetitive. No good rpgs..... Cant wait for Skyrim! Not gonna worry about any game after that comes out....I know this is random and has nothing to do with mass effect 2, lol

No good RPGs? Valkyria Chronicles and Demon's Souls must not exist then...
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:42 am

7th wrote:
GamerKing wrote:
for all you people saying Microsoft has no games in 2011. Well eat your words, because Microsoft has more new Ip games to counter that statement.

Bilson of THQ making core Kinect title - Same as above?

So Gears, Kingdoms, a shitload of casual Kinect games and hardcore kinect games that will fail, some indie XBLA titles and a handful of PC ports and timed exclusives. Holy shit, better dust off my 360!

Just look at this:

Little Big Planet 2
Uncharted 3
Resistance 3<(Always a weird game... I'll still give it you.)
Killzone 3<(will never be as deep as Reach is, jetpacks are cool and all but Reach has that and Reach is impossibly deep. But I'll give it to you.)
DC universe Online - pc portenjoy some bugs and glitches. i guess it's cool for people who like crashing
Infamous 2
The Agency (possibly) enjoy your mediocre cookie cutter shooter THAT ISN'T EVEN AN EXCLUSIVE
Ar Tonelico III
Final Fantasy XIV (which I likely will not buy) - pc port REALLY FINAL FANTASY
Free Realms - pc port lololol PC port enjoy your endless bugs on top of a terrible game
The Last Guardian
Ico/Shadow Collection
Motorstorm Apocalypse
No More Heroes: heroes paradiseRatchet and Clank: All 4 One
Twisted Metal
White Knight Chronicles 2.< Sounds too Japanese for me-we live in America, do you really think we like JRPGS that came out in Japan TWO YEARS BEFORE AMERICA like we have 1998 translation technology?
Yakuza 4SOCOM 4
Trinitiy: Souls of Zill O'll
And none of these are PSN titles.

Now here's some move only games that have been confirmed thus far:

Ape Escape
Move Heroes
Sorcery
Virtua tennis 4

So 20 exclusive titles in 2011 not including Move games or PSN titles, and that's just what's been officially announced, and also doesn't include annual sports exclusives like NBA or MLB.

Oh and Gothic 4's coming to PS3 in March so there's another 2010 exclusive you lost, albeit a shitty one.

It's too early to tell, since delays caused this year to be a lot closer between the two than it should have been, but as of right now, it's pretty one sided.
LOL
Bolded=Retarded

We have Mass Effect 3 (will blow UC3 out of the water), Gears of War 3 (will blow Resistance out of the water), Reach will take care of Killzone 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim will have less bugs, no DLC and probably come first for Xbox like Elder Scrolls IV, Kinect will kill Move (they both suck, anyways), I know Rage is bound to have more bugs for PS3 (a previous PC only dev can go to Xbox cause it's easier to code there, but the PS3's coding is too difficult--it's why you only get simple games like platformers and racing, FPSs and non-bugged sandboxes are really hard) along with Crysis 2 performing better on Xbox LIVE, and if MW3 will be any good then the DLC for that comes first.

It might look like Xbox has less games, but they are a lot better than PS3s and last a lot longer.

And guess what? I'm not a fanboy. I have both.
Back to top Go down
igame
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
igame

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:13 am

Lol at dude above me

If your not a fanboy then your pretty ignorant

Last edited by igame on Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i was LOLing too hard and misspelled stuff)
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 am

No, I was just trolling, trying to make him mad. I think I really killed it with saying WNK2 was bad because it was 'japanese'. I think I'd would've made it worse with bad grammar.

To be honest, PS3 is looking better than Xbox so far, but remember Xbox had a better 2010. Splinter Cell: Conviction, Halo: Reach, Crackdown 2, Mass Effect 2, and Alan Wake. And PS3 had GoW3 and if you like movies, then Heavy Rain.

KZ3 and UC3 will be mains, followed closely by R3 and then other stuff like WNK3 and LBP2 and Yakuza 3.

Actually, push LBP2 up with R3.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011   Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Microsoft has the most new IPs in 2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: