This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

modern warfare 3

Go down 
+8
sxyness2themax
Noelol
yonny616
Stoney
ghost23
Ihsahn
cigar
Shin_Akuma
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

modern warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3   modern warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:01 am

Hey with the massive sales of each game, theyd be stupid to NOT release one every year lol
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3   modern warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:56 pm

So you're saying the only way to achieve money is to milk any great-selling series and focus on the quantity of money instead of the quality? First of all, that's a HORRIBLE moral strategy because everyone will hate the shit out of you (like everyone does with Call of Duty) and second of all, that's a decent business strategy until even the little 7 year olds notice they're all the same game and your sales dwindle to the about 2000 left die-hards.
Back to top Go down
Westley

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3   modern warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:24 pm

The CoD formula is so outdated it's not funny. Sure, Black Ops brung a LOT of customization to the table, it was still MW2 just balanced. Treyarch did a good job with stopping boosting and broken killstreaks and whatnot and are still trying to make the game as good as they can, but the lingering shadow of the CoD franchise is always following it. If they made the game more original, it probably would be better than CoD4. However, the fact it's just running on the same old engine really brings my opinion of the game down.

Especially when Bobby Kotick is a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
BlackCowsOnIce
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
BlackCowsOnIce

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3   modern warfare 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Emperor Kotick doesn't let his kids play videogames. If you think that's fucking idiotic, the Emperor also is planning on charging 30-40 bucks if you want to see CoD at E3. I'm spending 66 percent of the money I'd spend on the actual game when I could just stay home and watch a live stream?

OH By the way, black ops's customization means shit. The first thing I look for in a game is to make sure I can write 'FUCK' on the back of my gun where no one can see it but me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 3   modern warfare 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

modern warfare 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: Xbox 360 News-
Jump to: