This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle

Go down 
+3
Arbiteris
Mr. Project Natal
Noel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle Empty
PostSubject: My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle   My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:32 am

The sales would be high and people would buy the 360 version instead of the PS3 version. Very Happy cheers bounce

Last edited by PhunkGamer on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle   My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:35 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
The sales would be high and people would buy the 360 version instead of the PS3 version. Very Happy cheers
I guess...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle   My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Probally...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle   My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Probally...
Back to top Go down
Humantargetman
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Humantargetman

PostSubject: Re: My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle   My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 2:14 pm

I actually don't want this to do well. If the bundle does really good, along with the xbox 360 version of the game, then it might encourage MS to do more of this in the future.
I'd rather them create more 1st party titles then spend money promoting 3rd party multiplats. Those kind of tactics might benefit MS, but your average 360 consumer doesn't get much out of it.
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle   My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:34 pm

I give the 360 MW2 bundle a 9/10. for what you get and the pricing, its good. (no play N charge kit though.)

I give the PS3 MW2 bundle a 0/10 for not existing.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle   My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Humantargetman wrote:
I actually don't want this to do well. If the bundle does really good, along with the xbox 360 version of the game, then it might encourage MS to do more of this in the future.
I'd rather them create more 1st party titles then spend money promoting 3rd party multiplats. Those kind of tactics might benefit MS, but your average 360 consumer doesn't get much out of it.

WTF?

Why would you not want the MW2 Xbox 360 to not do well. The only two games that deserve a system bundle like that are Halo ODST and Forza 3, but they don't have the mass appeal of MW2.

Next you you'll be seeing Natal bundles and Halo Reach bundles etc. This year is all about MW2 so it's important for the 360 version of the game to completely embarrass the PS3 version. That way the 360 will remain the lead system for console ports.

MS knows what they are doing and it does benefit 360 fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle   My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Humantargetman wrote:

WTF?

Why would you not want the MW2 Xbox 360 to not do well. The only two games that deserve a system bundle like that are Halo ODST and Forza 3, but they don't have the mass appeal of MW2.

Next you you'll be seeing Natal bundles and Halo Reach bundles etc. This year is all about MW2 so it's important for the 360 version of the game to completely embarrass the PS3 version. That way the 360 will remain the lead system for console ports.

MS knows what they are doing and it does benefit 360 fans.
QFT I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle   My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle Empty

Back to top Go down

My Prediction on Modern Warfare 2 bundle
Page 1 of 1