This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable" Empty
PostSubject: The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable"   The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable" EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:21 pm

READ IT ALL :-)

When I try to guess why Sony made the Ps3 cheaper, it pops up faster than sniper bullet. Even though we all know that Sony made the ps3 cheaper to compete with the Xbox 360, there wasnt really an proof...TILL NOW.

The proof is this article I read off of a post a while back about sony loosing 700 million off of the Slim. What moron would continue to sell something that is DEDUCTING their money? Sony that is. Sony wants the sale charts to rise, to make them look good and be on top of the Xbox 360 and the wii later on.

Also, Sony made the Slim because the word of a "new console" will make people/collectors want to have it. Not only that, they advertise it, with over 6 different commercials and counting that I've already seen...in less than a month!

And, Sony's Ps3 wands? It's as simple as breathing to guess why they made them...to smack the wii off the charts and be on top. With the release of a new console, they "think" they will make it above the xbox 360, then from there, they will sell their wands later on and make them look "better than the wiis" so that people buy the ps3 because it has more of an "accurate" controller with better graphics.

Tell me what you think...do you agree/disagree? scratch

All your Natal info here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable"   The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable" EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable"   The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable" EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:42 pm

The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable" Middle10

I agree. lol but that's just the way it is in the gaming industry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable"   The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable" EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:04 pm

I think Sony made the Slim cuz the PS2 version was an amazing sucess and it still is (hell, kicked a kid back in the days cuz he was taking the last PS2 Slim from the store).

But theres only one little detail they were missing. The PSTriple Slim still does not have the same amount of exclusives that the PS2 had. They all got Multi-Platform or sucks balls.

Different looks, same old shit!
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable"   The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable" EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:07 pm

although i would buy one when it would be the same price has the PS2 Slim.

99€ is what i'm willing to pay for a PS3. No more, no less (well less would be good but ya got the point Cool )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable"   The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable" Empty

Back to top Go down

The truth about Sony: "Land of Predictable"
Page 1 of 1