This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The next BIG move

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkullHunter

SkullHunter

The next  BIG move Empty
PostSubject: The next BIG move   The next  BIG move EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:44 am

Yesterday I was voting on VGA (Gametrailers) for the best games of the year. Then I realized that there was a 360 video. The video was simple, good games and other stuff. Then I went down to see some comments an truly I was disappointed.
First of all if you have ever went on GT you should know that there is too much fucking PEE SHIT 3 fanboysss.
SOO that makes my very angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I know that makes you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As only a Xbox 360 owner I recommend that every one on this awesome site should go on GAMETRAILERS, make a fucking account and finaly fuck the PS3 fanboyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
GOOD luck brothers I wish you luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And pls do this for the republic and the XBOX...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

The next  BIG move Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next BIG move   The next  BIG move EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:04 pm

lol interesting idea. I reckon a lot of us will but nah our target at the moment is Youtube I think but good luck "with your quest" anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
SkullHunter

SkullHunter

The next  BIG move Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next BIG move   The next  BIG move EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:43 am

Ha tnx but youtube is allredy ours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The next  BIG move Empty
PostSubject: Re: The next BIG move   The next  BIG move Empty

Back to top Go down

The next BIG move
Page 1 of 1