This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Assassin's Creed announced

Go down 
+2
Blixtstorm
ghost23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

New Assassin's Creed announced Empty
PostSubject: New Assassin's Creed announced   New Assassin's Creed announced EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:37 pm

No its not really Assassins Creed III, its Assassin's Creed II expansion with multiplayer. Think of it like AC2: ODST. Oh yeh and it also features multiplayer. Definitely excited for this game

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/106/1060723p1.html
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: New Assassin's Creed announced   New Assassin's Creed announced EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:25 am

I need to know WTF happens in the game after the everything started to get crazy..

The last sequence made me WTF?!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: New Assassin's Creed announced   New Assassin's Creed announced EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:00 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
I need to know WTF happens in the game after the everything started to get crazy..

The last sequence made me WTF?!!

yeh they do load a lot of information at once.

SPOILER WARNING!!!!

Basically you find out that everyone that has helped you throughout the game are Assassin's and they induct you into the Assassin order. Your final target is Rodrigo Borgia ( The Spaniard) who is now the Pope. So you travel to Rome to kill him. Since he is too powerful to assassinate, you fight him with his Staff (piece of Eden) and he kills Ezio.
Through the power of the Apple (other piece of Eden), Ezio is revived and he follows Borgia into the Pope's Personal Room
Borgia believes that behind the walls lays a secret vault where god resides and in order to open this door, he needs both pieces of Eden. Borgia's endgame was to be god. There is an epic fistfight and Ezio wins but doesnt kill Borgia.
Ezio enters the room and finds out that a sort of god resides there. "The ones that came before" were a civilisation that existed before humans and were eventually killed out. The "god", Minerva, explains the event that killed them and states that it will happen again (2012). This is a direct message left for Desmond through Ezio.

Now Desmond, Lucy and the other must stop this Geomagnetic Reversal from happening.

But then new expansion probably wont deal with the Desmond storyline at all. My predictions is that it will finish off Ezio's story, or whatever is left of it. Desmond will be back for AC3
Back to top Go down
Axeman

Axeman

PostSubject: Re: New Assassin's Creed announced   New Assassin's Creed announced EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:38 am

I'm not a big fan of Assassins Creed.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: New Assassin's Creed announced   New Assassin's Creed announced EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:55 am

lol i only just ac2 yesterday. nice to hear that they are bringing out more stuff
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: New Assassin's Creed announced   New Assassin's Creed announced EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:53 am

ROFLMAO
Quote :
Assassin's Creed II expansion with multiplayer. Oh yeh and it also features multiplayer.

Sounds exciting. If it's like Crackdown multiplayer, I'm definately getting ACII and the expansion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: New Assassin's Creed announced   New Assassin's Creed announced EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:09 pm

im gonna buy AC 2 as soon i get the cash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: New Assassin's Creed announced   New Assassin's Creed announced EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:32 pm

demondragondude wrote:
ROFLMAO
Quote :
Assassin's Creed II expansion with multiplayer. Oh yeh and it also features multiplayer.

Sounds exciting. If it's like Crackdown multiplayer, I'm definately getting ACII and the expansion.

LOL. Yeh i just cant imagine what multiplayer would be like at all unless they introduce a new playable Assassin with the same skills as Ezio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Assassin's Creed announced   New Assassin's Creed announced Empty

Back to top Go down

New Assassin's Creed announced
Page 1 of 1