This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So what games did you preorder

Go down 
+14
GiantRobot2
Angel In Black
Noelol
-jaz350z-
Good Zahn
Arbiteris
Lt Xplosi
oh woe is me
DemonWolf
raspymanic1
DarkSwarm85
343_Guilty_Spark
ghost23
joe11
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

So what games did you preorder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what games did you preorder   So what games did you preorder - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:59 pm

A7MAD_AU wrote:
I pre-ordered GOW 3, Metro 2033 & Splinter Cell ConViction.

I'm paying them slowly but I'm pulling a fast one with EB here buying Heavy Rain, completing it before 7 days and returning (AU policy; no questions asked with returns and full money back) that money will then go toward GOW 3 and on the pre-orders. Smile

Note: I like Heavy Rain but after 2 play throughs I think that I'll have played it enough...

Couldn't you have just rented it and not ripped off EB? They may let you return it no questions asked, but what you did wasn't ethical.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: So what games did you preorder   So what games did you preorder - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:39 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
A7MAD_AU wrote:
I pre-ordered GOW 3, Metro 2033 & Splinter Cell ConViction.

I'm paying them slowly but I'm pulling a fast one with EB here buying Heavy Rain, completing it before 7 days and returning (AU policy; no questions asked with returns and full money back) that money will then go toward GOW 3 and on the pre-orders. Smile

Note: I like Heavy Rain but after 2 play throughs I think that I'll have played it enough...

Couldn't you have just rented it and not ripped off EB? They may let you return it no questions asked, but what you did wasn't ethical.

We don't exactly have the same kind of rental service here in Australia as you guys in the United States do...

We rent games here for $6-8 a night... Not a week but every night.

Personally I don't want to pay $40+ to rent Heavy Rain when that money can be used wisely elsewhere.

As far as it not being ethical, I did assess this and ask who gets burned, EB? They'll re-sell it as new for the same price the bastards. The developers? Well you just suggested I rent it (they see nothing from a rental). Who losses? Plus EB basically allow it as the game can be returned up to 7 days with no questions asked.

That money is still going back to EB for GOW 3.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: So what games did you preorder   So what games did you preorder - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:33 am

3DO Was Something wrote:
GR: FS PS3(Just incase they announce a PS3 beta too)
SC:C 360 and PC
GOW3 PS3
VC2 PSP
Metroid: Other M Wii
RUSE PC
BFBC2 PC and PS3(for the 2 betas)
Starcraft 2 PC
C&C4 PC
AW 360
Halo Reach 360
Crackdown 2 360
FF XIII PS3
MOH PC
Agent PS3
LA Noire PS3
Yakuza 3 and 4 PS3
MLB 2K10 360
MLB 10: The Show PS3 and PSP
SSF IV PS3
Metro 2033 360 and PC
Rage PS3
LP2 360
Modnation Racers PS3

I think I have a few more but I forgot. And I bet I have more preorders than anyone else on this forum. This list shows its gonna be a good year of gaming. Very Happy

jeez.
i only pre-order special editions. I dont find the need to preorder normal editions when you can just pick it up on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what games did you preorder   So what games did you preorder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So what games did you preorder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2