This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

how can u tell wat game has better graphics

Go down 
+13
Stoney
Mr. Project Natal
GiantRobot2
day walker
Angel In Black
3DO Was Something
ghost23
oh woe is me
Stigma
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
daveMastaKill
joe11
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:59 pm

joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Crysis and Crysis 2 will have the best graphics for at least the next 5 years. It's just that far ahead of everything else.
As for consoles, I would rank it

1) Halo Reach
2) Mass Effect 2
3) Alan Wake
4) Uncharted 2
5) Splinter Cell Conviction

I don't understand why people say that Heavy Rain has good graphics. The faces are the only decent thing about that game, the environments don't even look that great.
i don't think mass effect (maybe halo) should be in their

Have you played Mass Effect 2?
The visuals in the game are absolutely phenomenal. It has some of the best character models in any videogame. The environments are absolutely amazing.
Yes I played it but halo,last guardian,heavy rain u2,scc,alan wake, and others look far better in detail, character models,lightening and animations.

I got to disagree with you. I think ME2 has the best character models in games.
looks at heavy rain's faces in hd 720p it shows better expressions, actions,light, and detail

Mate I've seen Heavy Rain's faces in HD and i think that it looks a bit rough at the edges. And the lip syncing isn't that great in Heavy Rain either. I still think that ME2 has the best facial animations and facial design.
in Hr u see better detail in the face u see check bones and scars better and more realist
In ME2 they have better eye detail. And eyes are the most important part of interactivity. Theres also pretty good scars in ME2 as well, look at a renegade character with scars and you will see how awesome it looks.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:02 pm

how bout we say that mass effect 2 and heavy rain looks beutifal, but i have to go with mass effect 2 having sex with that hot Aussie Ass is a big win for shepard
Back to top Go down
GiantRobot2
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GiantRobot2

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:04 pm

day walker wrote:
how bout we say that mass effect 2 and heavy rain looks beutifal, but i have to go with mass effect 2 having sex with that hot Aussie Ass is a big win for shepard
Yes that does score bonus points for mass effect
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:13 pm

ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Crysis and Crysis 2 will have the best graphics for at least the next 5 years. It's just that far ahead of everything else.

1) Halo Reach
2) Mass Effect 2
3) Alan Wake
4) Uncharted 2

I don't understand why people say that Heavy Rain has good graphics. The faces are the only decent thing about that game, the environments don't even look that great.

The visuals in the game are absolutely phenomenal. It has some of the best character models in any videogame. The environments are absolutely amazing.
Yes I played it but halo,last guardian,heavy rain u2,scc,alan wake, and others look far better in detail, character models,lightening and animations.

looks at heavy rain's faces in hd 720p it shows better expressions, actions,light, and detail

Mate I've seen Heavy Rain's faces in HD and i think that it looks a bit rough at the edges. And the lip syncing isn't that great in Heavy Rain either. I still think that ME2 has the best facial animations and facial design.
in Hr u see better detail in the face u see check bones and scars better and more realist
In ME2 they have better eye detail. And eyes are the most important part of interactivity. Theres also pretty good scars in ME2 as well, look at a renegade character with scars and you will see how awesome it looks.
true about that one, well lets just settle as a tie i don't want to keep on going back and forth
Back to top Go down
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Angel In Black

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:15 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Iron_Patriot wrote:
The only thing Heavy Rain has over Mass Effect 2 is the voice acting. It's actually quite good IMO.

Are you being serious.
Have you seen Heavy Rain gameplay?
The voice acting is horrible.

How can you compete with ME2 when they have people like Martin Sheen. And Captain Anderson is voiced by the Arbiter.
Theres also a very sexy Australian accent in there.

Just my opinion. I own both games so yeah, I've seen it. ME2 sounded robotic at times to me. The only part in HR that sounded really bad was in the police station when the mom was crying about her son. That was just god awful.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:16 pm

day walker wrote:

QTF
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:17 pm

ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
joe11 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

1) Halo Reach
2) Mass Effect 2
3) Alan Wake
4) Uncharted 2

I take your side on this one, Ghost. Razz I fully agree.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:18 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
PC always beats consoles...so Crysis of course.
What the...HOW? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:48 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Iron_Patriot wrote:
The only thing Heavy Rain has over Mass Effect 2 is the voice acting. It's actually quite good IMO.

Are you being serious.
Have you seen Heavy Rain gameplay?
The voice acting is horrible.

How can you compete with ME2 when they have people like Martin Sheen. And Captain Anderson is voiced by the Arbiter.
Theres also a very sexy Australian accent in there.

I bought Heavy Rain and ignore the Youtube vids you saw. Yes, in some scenes the voice acting is a bit wierd but overall its top notch. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:51 pm

I really think Heavy Rain is getting undeserved stick. Its now in my top 3 now. Mass Effect 1 and 2, MGS 1-4 and Heavy Rain.

(By my top 3 im including series as well as solo games.)
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:54 am

This shows the evolution of graphics for CryEngine 2

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:28 am

What requirements would be needed to play a game that uses the CryEngine 2? The graphics are unbeliveable.
Back to top Go down
oh woe is me
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:53 am

day walker wrote:

but theres sex scenes in heavy rain, plus the asian girl does a strip dance Wink
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:09 am

oh woe is me wrote:
day walker wrote:

but theres sex scenes in heavy rain, plus the asian girl does a strip dance Wink

Well,in Mass Effect 2,if you romance with Kelly she will also do a strip dance.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:18 am

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
PC always beats consoles...so Crysis of course.
What the...HOW? confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
here let me help... crysis, pc game
how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 20kdhyp
how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 Crysis7
how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 Crysis6
how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 Crysis5
how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 Crysis4c
how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 Crysis3
how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 Crysis2008092801070351

so do you now understand?
screenshots via gametrailers.com

Last edited by im-360...xbox360 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
What requirements would be needed to play a game that uses the CryEngine 2? The graphics are unbeliveable.

ATi X1500, I don't know the Nvidia video requirements.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Nice Crysis screenshots. Very Happy

Proves that Uncharted really is nothing that impressive lol

Very good for a console game though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:48 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:

System Requirements: Xbox 360

CryEngine 2 is being developed for Xbox 360 in addition to PC and PS3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how can u tell wat game has better graphics   how can u tell wat game has better graphics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how can u tell wat game has better graphics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2