This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.

Go down 
+12
dudeoftheages
lVlysTicaL NiT3
C_Panda
Master_Chief
NoXiousBLD
343_Guilty_Spark
toxicavenger778
regxsays
cannibalshinobi
Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
GeneralMLD
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Anjunabeats wrote:
Quoting Che Chou, the community manager of Turn 10.

“The cars do have higher detail in photo mode anyway,did not mean to mislead or 'play dumb' with earlier statements.Can it look better?Yes,totally and I agree it is not perfect.The demo is visually representative of the full-game so racing in-game won't look much different"

Polyphony Digital are perfectionists,they have sold over 53million games & are only getting stronger.A real gamer,even from the xbox side would see this & keep their mouth shut & that's something Turn10 needs to learn too, if they want to compete with GT.
Talk is cheap so PD lets their games do the talking.
The SDF has spoken. PD Did all the talking by wimping out and pushing the game back because of their laughable damage modeling. PD Was telling us they "Could release GT5 now." Well why didnt they? Because they knew Forza 3 was the superior product and so they pushed it back to try to polish it up. Now GT5 is taking half a decade to make. What a joke. Now go tell that to your dean at Playstation University.
Back to top Go down
Anjunabeats

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:37 am

Master_Chief wrote:

The SDF has spoken. PD Did all the talking by wimping out and pushing the game back because of their laughable damage modeling. PD Was telling us they "Could release GT5 now." Well why didnt they? Because they knew Forza 3 was the superior product and so they pushed it back to try to polish it up. Now GT5 is taking half a decade to make. What a joke. Now go tell that to your dean at Playstation University.

Give me the release date that PD pushed back from,ya cant.The game was 65% complete 2 weeks ago,& speaking of damage your making judgement on something thats in development, so come back to me in March on that one.
They did say they "Could release GT5 anytime" but did they really want it too look like the rest of the competition,I think not. GT 1 took 5 years to make,was the best selling game on the ps1 & got an AVRAGE 95% in Game Rankings.If Forza knew that their game is "the superior product" then a Microsoft employee WOULD NOT, went onto NeoGAF to bash Gran Turismo 5 and Polyphony Digital.It was revealed that the NeoGAF poster was a covert Microsoft employee trolling as a fanboy.Or that a TURN10 Product Manager to say "We beat GT5 on a lot of features". This would say that Forza 3 is not good enough to stand on its own merit without such antics.

No one from PD has even mentioned Forza because they have respect for other gaming companies.
Oh & You never mentioned anything about my last "Turn10" comment why?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:25 pm

Anjunabeats wrote:

Give me the release date that PD pushed back from,ya cant.The game was 65% complete 2 weeks ago,& speaking of damage your making judgement on something thats in development, so come back to me in March on that one.
First PD says we could release it now but then suddenly after being mocked for their mediocre damage modeling they claim its only 65% done. Yeah right. Well you keep drinking that Sony koolaid and waiting half a decade while 360 owners are enjoying Forza 3. As for a MS employee trolling what does that have to do with anything? I'm sure Sony has people doing the same thing. But all that has nothing to do with which game is better.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Anjunabeats wrote:

First PD says we could release it now but then suddenly after being mocked for their mediocre damage modeling they claim its only 65% done. Yeah right. Well you keep drinking that Sony koolaid and waiting half a decade while 360 owners are enjoying Forza 3.

The damage model wasnt mediocre, they didnt have it on all cars.

PD said that they made damage only for rally and racing cars, and would implement to the other cars if wanted by the public.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Anjunabeats wrote:

First PD says we could release it now but then suddenly after being mocked for their mediocre damage modeling they claim its only 65% done. Yeah right. Well you keep drinking that Sony koolaid and waiting half a decade while 360 owners are enjoying Forza 3.

The damage model wasnt mediocre, .
People who played it at TGS say different.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Anjunabeats wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

First PD says we could release it now but then suddenly after being mocked for their mediocre damage modeling they claim its only 65% done. Yeah right. Well you keep drinking that Sony koolaid and waiting half a decade while 360 owners are enjoying Forza 3. As for a MS employee trolling what does that have to do with anything? I'm sure Sony has people doing the same thing. But all that has nothing to do with which game is better.

All you keep saying is GT was delayed (3 times) & I still don't hear ya say the date it was delayed from.Your just trying to get scraps of bad information about GT & then exaggerate it. As for the MS employee saying bad stuff about GT & PD,
well he wouldn't of said anything if he knew GT wasn't better than forza & obviously it would look good for MS if it sold well.My point is GT doesn't need help from a Sony guy to go & talk trash about Forza or Turn10, or can ya prove me wrong? "But all that has nothing to do with which game is better" Really i just explained how it does, everyone wants to beat the best.
Everything you said I've countered it,but your still ignoring half of my first post & half of my second one, so its obvious
that you know I'm right.If you cant counter what I'm saying, don't bother replying with silly comments,I came here for an intelligent debate but looks like I went to the wrong place.
LMAO You havent said anything intelligent yet so resorting to childish insults because you have no argument makes you look pretty foolish. And just because a MS employee trolled some board doesn't make GT5 a better game. And do you have proof that MS put him up to it? Maybe he did it on his own. You can make feeble attempts at justifying a game taking half a decade to make but it doesn't change the facts.
Back to top Go down
Anjunabeats

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:08 am

Master_Chief wrote:

LMAO You havent said anything intelligent yet so resorting to childish insults because you have no argument makes you look pretty foolish. And just because a MS employee trolled some board doesn't make GT5 a better game. And do you have proof that MS put him up to it? Maybe he did it on his own. You can make feeble attempts at justifying a game taking half a decade to make but it doesn't change the facts.

If I haven't said anything intelligent then why cant answer the hard questions Ive asked you,like
You never mentioned anything about my last "Turn10" comment why? so here it is again for you...
“The cars do have higher detail in photo mode anyway,did not mean to mislead or 'play dumb' with earlier statements.Can it look better?Yes,totally and I agree it is not perfect.The demo is visually representative of the full-game so racing in-game won't look much different"

And you seem to have no response for...."Give me the release date that PD pushed back from,ya cant"

Oh look & here is another one.....Or that a TURN10 Product Manager to say "We beat GT5 on a lot of features". This would say that Forza 3 is not good enough to stand on its own merit without such antics & has to be hyped by their developers,constantly.No one from PD has even mentioned Forza because they have respect for other gaming companies.

If you find me quoting TURN10 putting their foot in their mouth "childish insults" then you need to look up what "insult" in the dictionary means.Now If you did that before your reply then that would be intelligent.
Now I know your just a kid, & I'm going a little hard on you, but sometimes kids need to be thought a lesson. You were just the unfortunate one to reply to my first post & thought you could handle my questions & comments.
Listen,I'm so sorry if i "insulted" you but please don't reply without reading my first & second posts.I just cant keep arguing with kids on the internet that ignore what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:22 am

Ajunabeats wrote:
^Last post^

Theres more then why the Turn 10 people talk about Gran Turismo because of the reason that they started the "sim genre" on consoles. Turn 10 was founded because of the GT series.

Braging about a game does not equals the truth but creats publicity and headlines. According to most game reviews they have the right to brag because of the quality of the game.

"Simply the best racing game ever" by IGN.

The reason for PD people to not badmouth anyone is because they dont know the competition, they need to start researching.
Back to top Go down
360rocks

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:00 pm

You know what all them ps3 fanboys go on about the rewind feature and the rolling the car. I for one love that they put it into the game. Say ive done 5 laps of a 6 lap race and have a crash. I dont want to have to go all the way back to the start to do it again. I can rewind and make sure I dont make that mistake. Do them ps3 fanboys understand that hey its not compulsory to use its just a option? Man im sick of their bias comments.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:49 pm

ajunabeats is the perfect example of an ignorant brownie. Hes butthurt because Forza 3 is getting awesome reviews while he has to continue to wait half a decade for his precious GT5. I would almost feel sorry for him if he wasnt such an ass. He's living proof of what we always say about brownies on here and he proved it in this thread. All he can keep saying is but...but a MS employee got caught trolling. LMAO Pretty sad.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:56 pm

So in other words you just got pwned and have no counter argument. All you can say is a MS employee got caught trolling. BTW You can own a 360 and still be a fanboy of your PS3. Another weak defense of yours. Anyway since your leaving with your tail between your legs dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Maybe your GT5 will be out in time for the PS4 launch.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:15 am

Master_Chief wrote:
So in other words you just got pwned and have no counter argument. All you can say is a MS employee got caught trolling. BTW You can own a 360 and still be a fanboy of your PS3. Another weak defense of yours. Anyway since your leaving with your tail between your legs dont let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Maybe your GT5 will be out in time for the PS4 launch.
Haha. Well said! The brownies are quite butthurt!
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:21 am

Anjunabeats wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

If I haven't said anything intelligent then why cant answer the hard questions Ive asked you,like
You never mentioned anything about my last "Turn10" comment why? so here it is again for you...

And you seem to have no response for...."Give me the release date that PD pushed back from,ya cant"

Oh look & here is another one.....Or that a TURN10 Product Manager to say "We beat GT5 on a lot of features". This would say that Forza 3 is not good enough to stand on its own merit without such antics & has to be hyped by their developers,constantly.No one from PD has even mentioned Forza because they have respect for other gaming companies.

If you find me quoting TURN10 putting their foot in their mouth "childish insults" then you need to look up what "insult" in the dictionary means.Now If you did that before your reply then that would be intelligent.
Now I know your just a kid, & I'm going a little hard on you, but sometimes kids need to be thought a lesson. You were just the unfortunate one to reply to my first post & thought you could handle my questions & comments.
Listen,I'm so sorry if i "insulted" you but please don't reply without reading my first & second posts.I just cant keep arguing with kids on the internet that ignore what I'm saying.
really are you sure its not because PD has a pokerface but under neath there sweating because theyre losing alot of ground to forza hope you see this even though i banned you...
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:15 am

forza motorsport 3 will still be top in 2010 im sure of that! i played the forza 3 demo and its brilliant! defenetly number one!
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:17 am

spartan225 wrote:
forza motorsport 3 will still be top in 2010 im sure of that! i played the forza 3 demo and its brilliant! defenetly number one!

I agree, PS3 people pay 45-60$ to play a "beta-demo" (GT5P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.   Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Its Official: Forza took the SIM crown for 2009.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2