This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?

Go down 
+22
masseffectperson
Viscious
Bullyblazer
GeneralMLD
3DO Teabagger
Mr. Project Natal
DemonWolf
Stoney
im-360...xbox360
Arbiteris
Alan1994
solidsnake63
Master_Chief
OnlyABluRayPlayer
Kendo
ghost23
joe11
Invincible
xjosh360s
Spartan v07
arnt god of war
Acejayvon
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acejayvon

Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? Empty
PostSubject: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:15 pm

NOTE: I am NOT a fanboy, I DON'T even have a PS3. (Only 360 and wii)

Can you guys please tell me, without being "fanboys", How is the Xbox 360 better than the PS3?
Reasons for asking:

Now I was just like most of you guys( OMG Xbox r b best evar) untill I did my research on the PS3.
I don't care how big of a fanboy you are, you have to respect the quality Sony exclusives have. (GOW , UC:2, KZ:2, GT5,Heavy Rain) And don't even say you don't care about the blu ray disks having a capability of 50gb.
As of right now, the only game I can think of that has quality is Mass effect 2 ( GOTY IMO) Halo 3 is a great game with a little quality, but I don't play it anymore(2 years strong xD) Gears is great, just not my style.
so once again, can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better without being biased.

BTW Don't attack me, lol. I am not trying to start a flame war, just a person asking for opinions.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:21 pm

hrm i dont really care about switching disks i mean really i dont i really really dont truly i dont look i have a ps3 and i have uc 2 its really not that good imo and on the xbox i have
gears halo mass effect alan wake looks amazing fable freinds who talk i could go on for days also gran turismo 5 isnt out yet so wait before you judge and yes this is 100% bias be cause its my opinion
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:24 pm

I have both and i can tell you why 360 is better. First off i have to say blu ray is useless,its slow and makes many games have forced installs. 360 has better online with xbl,most multiplatform titles look and run better on 360. Also the exclusives seem to have an identity/soul to them more than ps3 titles.
Back to top Go down
Acejayvon

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:28 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
hrm i dont really care about switching disks i mean really i dont i really really dont truly i dont look i have a ps3 and i have uc 2 its really not that good imo and on the xbox i have
gears halo mass effect alan wake looks amazing fable freinds who talk i could go on for days also gran turismo 5 isnt out yet so wait before you judge and yes this is 100% bias be cause its my opinion
What I bolded is exactly what I say to the PS3 fanboys at my college.
But at the end of the day Quality>Quantity. I still love my xbox though.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Acejayvon wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
but heres the thing ive actually spent more time installing games than actually playing and im not gonna pretend i have the biggest game library for the ps3 but lbp resistance 2 uncharted 2 havent made me want to play any more ps3 games the only one i can think of that was good was infamous but i got bogged down with climbing and prototype is just funner
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:38 pm

1: xbox live:
vioce message
cross game chat
party chat
we get dlc faster
most of 360 users have mics because 360 brings a mic
zune marketplace(instant 1080p is awesome)
windows media center
more down-loadable games
events (ex:game with fame ect.)
achievements in every game unlike psn trophies
better interface

2:games:
we always will havemore games then ps3
Mass effect 2
Metro 2033
Fable 3
Halo reach
Left 4 dead 2
Splinter cell conviction
Forza motorsport 3
Alan wake
Crackdown 2
Portal 2
Ninety nine nights 2
Perfect dark (xbla)
Trails HD (xbla)
Shadow complex (xbla)
Castle crashers (xbla)

and of course backwards compatibility 360 can play most of the original xbox games unlike ps3 that can't play any ps2 game which really sucks i had to throw away all my ps2 games cause no one would buy them

well these are just my opinions and these are things ps3 doesn't have
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:40 pm

and the games i posted are just from late 2009 and from 2010 realeses imagine all of them and thses are just from the top of my head
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Acejayvon wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

What you mean,if it's on multiple disk and one is on 1 it's still the same game.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:58 pm

You cant go wrong with either console IMO. What xbox really has over PS3 is a better online service. More games, dlc, ect. I can count on one hand how many times LIVE has kicked me off. PSN, on the other hand, has messed up more times then I can remember.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:28 am

XBOX LIVE, BETTER COMTROLLER AND MORE GAMES
END OF DISSCUSION
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:34 am

Better games. I mean look at the lineup for 2010. PS3 is basically over unless GT5 doesn't get delayed but the 360 has Splinter Cell Conviction, Alan Wake, Halo Reach.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:51 am

More GAMES. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
OnlyABluRayPlayer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
OnlyABluRayPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:36 am

ghost23 wrote:
Better games. I mean look at the lineup for 2010. PS3 is basically over unless GT5 doesn't get delayed but the 360 has Splinter Cell Conviction, Alan Wake, Halo Reach.

You're not looking forward to The Last Guardian Smile?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:37 am

OnlyABluRayPlayer wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

You're not looking forward to The Last Guardian Smile?

No. Looks like another boring childs game.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:54 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
I have both and i can tell you why 360 is better. First off i have to say blu ray is useless,its slow and makes many games have forced installs. 360 has better online with xbl,most multiplatform titles look and run better on 360. Also the exclusives seem to have an identity/soul to them more than ps3 titles.
QFT
Back to top Go down
solidsnake63
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
solidsnake63

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 am

I have a 360 and PS3. I dont have Xbox Live because i my router is upstairs and my gaming consoles are downstairs. But i played XBL at my friends and the XBL arcade blows PSN out the water not to mention games on demand. You can also do cross game play with some PC games. Also on PSN i find myself in many occassions frustrated that theres no cross game chat.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Xbox Live, more A,AA, and AAA games.

It's down to preference. Some people might like the fact that the PS3 doubles as a gameconsole/blu-ray player. Although the Zune HD service on the XBox is a great alternative (it still requires you to have your XBOX connected to XBOX live)
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 2:19 pm

for one,No one says 'the xbox is teh best evar'

No one here even says anything like that.if you disagree,do your research.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:09 pm

its not better than the ps3
and the ps3 isnt better than the 360

but I think the 360 is better than the ps3...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 4:32 pm

I "prefer" the 360 over the PS3. Like alota people here. Why is it so hard to grasp that.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Better online service: interface, multitasking, more downloads, better stability,
etc

Better games library: more and better titles (see ratings!!!)

Nuff said
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Project Natal Very Happy
XboxLIVE Very Happy
Games Very Happy
Friends Very Happy
Acheivements Very Happy
Entertainment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Xbox Live is the best. No other way to describe it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
3DO Teabagger
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
3DO Teabagger

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:07 pm

I love both equally, I loveXBL, and the contoller feels better than the PS3 controller, everything else is about equal on PS3 outside of some multiplats.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:00 pm

more quality games to choose from (A, AA, AAA)

the best console online network

franchises that ps3 cant have (gears, halo, mass effect, fable, etc)

...........and offcourse it feels good playing on a console that isnt last place (sorry i had to put that in)
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?   Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you guys please tell me how you think the xbox is so much better?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next