This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy

Go down 
+60
Paratrooper1n0
Westley
Shin_Akuma
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Thebruteslayer17
baclava
txtman8095
TRF
Jossa81
Derpface
Freemon34'
Llort
Blackou7
Duck Nuckem
Pickles
Media
XmArT0X
Jackofcandle
KonaBro
Wolfshiemhere
Surfaced
lightlamp
Colonel_Campbell_Revives
masterchief1998
VIDEOGAMES
Colonel_Campbell
5cm
Alice
broseidon
Lt Xplosi
TREY4LIFE
Xmarksthespot
7th
V3NOM 14
Doominator99
Noelol
CompromisedxInsanity
jaykay
Stoney
Sir.Zillah
Alan1994
Invincible
-jaz350z-
PS2 is better than ps3
daveMastaKill
Hivemind
Superkingz2
DarkSwarm85
Optimus Lime
Master_Chief
ghost23
DemonWolf
joe11
Cool-Guy
343_Guilty_Spark
Bluenose
Arbiteris
Pein
BoznianBadass
GeneralMLD
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 pm

- It's more appealing?

Honestly, who here is getting Milo pre-ordered?
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:44 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
I just show then funny pictures:

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Sonyphail

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Dualshock
The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Xbox-360-controller-recovers-stolen-console

Creativity fail?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 pm

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Dc

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Tgs-2005-our-love-affair-with-the-xbox-360-controller-20050918005748647-000

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Snescontrol

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Ps1controller_2

See a thrend?
Back to top Go down
Optimus Lime
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Optimus Lime

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:34 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Dc

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Tgs-2005-our-love-affair-with-the-xbox-360-controller-20050918005748647-000

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Snescontrol

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Ps1controller_2

See a thrend?

They're all identical.

Who actually made the first controller?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm

360 and Dreamcast are almost identical. If you took the wing handles off the PS1 controller it would be very similar to the SNES controller.

If you mean who made the first controller in general I havent a clue. Whatever console came first I guess.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:16 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
360 and Dreamcast are almost identical. If you took the wing handles off the PS1 controller it would be very similar to the SNES controller.

If you mean who made the first controller in general I havent a clue. Whatever console came first I guess.
It was most likely a keyboard of some sort, or something built into a supercomputer (the first game was arguably made in 1947).
Back to top Go down
CompromisedxInsanity

CompromisedxInsanity

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Sony as a whole has been on the verge of bankruptcy. The PS3 is just kicking Sony when they're down.

PS3: F**K YOU SONY!

*kick* *kick* *kick*

Sony: please no! Take my money!All of it! You failure of a console! I wish I never had you! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:39 am

lol

Last edited by Noelol on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:17 pm

I wonder if the PS3 fanboys will make there own golden rules like this.
Back to top Go down
V3NOM 14

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Awesome and great points I'll be sure to use in a debate
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:05 am

updated #2 concerning our view on the word "Exclusive".

Guys I got tons of PMs and thus lots of material to show just how flawless the 3 points are in action Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:33 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
updated #2 concerning our view on the word "Exclusive".

Guys I got tons of PMs and thus lots of material to show just how flawless the 3 points are in action Smile
wow after you made the vid..looks like ps3 fanboys are swarming in your inbox Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:14 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Move will flop in sales and heres why. Anyone who would have wanted to play motion controls with a wand this generation would have already bought the Wii and there really isn't much incentive to buy the Move because the majority of those people are casual gamers. Natal on the other hand, brings a different experience this generation and is the more appealing option to a lot of people.

Well, a lot of people bought a Wii for motion controls only to find out is actually waggle control. Sure motion plus fixed that but there's only like 5 games that make use of it. Move will actually work like the Wiimote was supposed to like Natal will work like PSeye was supposed to.
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:42 pm

I'm going to post a counter vid to this sometime today. Now keep in mind that this is all for fun and I have the same role I have to play that MLD does so don't get your panties in a wad over it when it hits XD
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:49 pm

i was about to address some PMs but i guess ill wait for your vid 7th
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Anything 7th says to counter MLD is invalid. That's the way it works. PS3 fanboys are 3rd place bitches so their argument is invalid.

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Haloar10
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:26 pm

pure ownage in those points
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:31 pm

...Im new to this froum, and am a big fan of the Xbox 360. I wanted to know exactly how do you all get your pictures with Xbox 360 Republic in them?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Xmarksthespot wrote:
...Im new to this froum, and am a big fan of the Xbox 360. I wanted to know exactly how do you all get your pictures with Xbox 360 Republic in them?

Go to the "Avatar request thread." thread in the "Announcements" category and ask Blixtstorm to do one for you. Or you can PM him directly.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:34 am

ghost23 wrote:
Very nice. We have evidence on our side. They have nothing.

Yep. Very true. 7th made a few good points in his last video but that's what he lacked, factual evidence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 am

7th wrote:
I'm going to post a counter vid to this sometime today. Now keep in mind that this is all for fun and I have the same role I have to play that MLD does so don't get your panties in a wad over it when it hits XD

Hey 7th, your vid was very good. I agree with quite a lot of the stuff you said, especially about the sales. It's just that with the games you say that having a lot of bad titles is a bad thing, when really you're kind of ignoring that it has more quality titles according to metacritic.

But still, nice stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:49 am

7th made good points. Ill address them soon.
Back to top Go down
TREY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Nawwww man

Trey4Life.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 pm

TREY4LIFE wrote:
Nawwww man

Trey4Life.
Whats about the recent increase of trolls lately? This is starting to get worrying.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:16 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
7th made good points. Ill address them soon.

Anything 7th says to counter MLD is invalid. That's the way it works. PS3 fanboys are 3rd place bitches so their argument is invalid.

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Haloar10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy   The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Golden 2 Points: The Blueprint to Own ANY PS3 Fanboy
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next