This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Halo Character to play as

Go down 
+9
Lt Xplosi
spartan225
Arbiteris
Pein
ZeInFormer
343_Guilty_Spark
jaykay
-jaz350z-
ghost23
13 posters

John (Master Chief Petty Officer)
Favorite Halo Character to play as Vote_lcap40%Favorite Halo Character to play as Vote_rcap
 40% [ 10 ]
Thel 'Vadam (Arbiter)
Favorite Halo Character to play as Vote_lcap16%Favorite Halo Character to play as Vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
N’tho ‘Sraom (Minor)
Favorite Halo Character to play as Vote_lcap4%Favorite Halo Character to play as Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Usze ‘Taham (Major)
Favorite Halo Character to play as Vote_lcap4%Favorite Halo Character to play as Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
James D. (Lance Corporal)
Favorite Halo Character to play as Vote_lcap12%Favorite Halo Character to play as Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Avery Johnson (Sergeant Major)
Favorite Halo Character to play as Vote_lcap12%Favorite Halo Character to play as Vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Captian Dare's/Sgt. Buck's ODST squad
 4% [ 1 ]
UNSC Commanders
 4% [ 1 ]
Covenant Commanders
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage

Favorite Halo Character to play as Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Which is your Favorite?

John (Master Chief Petty Officer)
Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3
The Main Character of the Halo Trilogy.
Favorite Halo Character to play as 250px-Master_Chief-H3

Thel 'Vadam (Arbiter)
Halo 2 and Halo 3
The main covenant character of the Halo Trilogy.
Favorite Halo Character to play as 250px-Thel_%60Vadam_Tranparent

N'tho 'Sraom (Minor)
Halo 3
A young elite that respected Humanity
Favorite Halo Character to play as N%27tho_%27Sraom

Usze 'Taham (Major)
Halo 3
A highly respected son of the best Elite swordsman
Favorite Halo Character to play as Taham_sit

James D. (Lance Corpral)
Halo 3: ODST
The main character in Halo 3: ODST, nicknamed "The Rookie".
Favorite Halo Character to play as 300px-Halo3_ODST_Rookie

Avery Johnson (Sergeant Major)
Halo 3: ODST
An iconic Halo character and the toughest marine out there, as well as a SPARTAN-1
Favorite Halo Character to play as 250px-Sgt_Avery_Junior_Johnson

Captain Dare's/Sgt. Buck's ODST Squad
Halo: ODST
The squad you play as in Halo 3: ODST flashback sequences.
Favorite Halo Character to play as 350px-The_Squad

UNSC Commanders
Halo Wars
Characters with benefits on Halo wars for the UNSC
Favorite Halo Character to play as 300px-JG_Cutter
Favorite Halo Character to play as 250px-PAnders
Favorite Halo Character to play as 299px-Sergeant_Forge_on_Harvest

Covenant Commanders
Halo Wars
Characters with benefits on Halo wars for the Covenant
Favorite Halo Character to play as Ripa_%27Moramee
Favorite Halo Character to play as 300px-Prophet_of_Regret
Favorite Halo Character to play as 300px-Brute_1024
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:06 pm

You can't beat Master Chief
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Honestly, I liked Rookie the best simply because it was something different and I didn't feel like I was invincible. He felt real.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:58 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
Honestly, I liked Rookie the best simply because it was something different and I didn't feel like I was invincible. He felt real.
I felt that the Rookie was way overpowered. The health system was supposed to make him feel more human and less like Master Chief, but he felt stronger.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:49 am

jaykay wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:
I felt that the Rookie was way overpowered. The health system was supposed to make him feel more human and less like Master Chief, but he felt stronger.

Really? It felt like against smaller enemies he was stronger but if you were out in the open, you'd die in seconds. I don't know. It felt right to me, personally.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:58 am

John 117, every time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:41 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
John 117, every time.
Amen brother.
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:34 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
jaykay wrote:
-jaz350z- wrote:

Really? It felt like against smaller enemies he was stronger but if you were out in the open, you'd die in seconds. I don't know. It felt right to me, personally.
He had the same health system as Master Chief, except when your shields went down, instead of dying you lost a little health.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:31 am

it has to be arbiter for me..he is a great character and has more persona than master chief..well thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:26 am

Hey ezek,The Arbiter in Halo Wars is Ripa Moramee

And you forgot Tartarus and Rtas Vadumee(hes the shipmaster of Shadow of Intent)

But i would probally chose to be Thel Vadamee(Elites get the "ee" at the end of there names when they join the ranks in the Covenant)

And I would suggest posting the 3 Prophets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:43 pm

HellJumper wrote:

And you forgot Tartarus and Rtas Vadumee(hes the shipmaster of Shadow of Intent)

But i would probally chose to be Thel Vadamee(Elites get the "ee" at the end of there names when they join the ranks in the Covenant)

I am aware of Ripa's name thank you.

I did not forget those two, they are not playable so they do not fit in as choices.

Alright, I was also aware of the "ee" addition to the names of enlisted elites. But the elites dropped that in Halo 3.

Halo Wars had 6 people to play as and there were not enough multiple choice slots for them individually. Also People can just identify them by picture anyway, so I did not see a problem with not putting in the names.

The only playable prophet is Regret, who is already a choice on the list, the other two are not playable so they do not belong on the list.

I am not criticizing you but did you read the question? The things you suggested did not fit it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

I did not forget those two, they are not playable so they do not fit in as choices.

Alright, I was also aware of the "ee" addition to the names of enlisted elites. But the elites dropped that in Halo 3.

Halo Wars had 6 people to play as and there were not enough multiple choice slots for them individually. Also People can just identify them by picture anyway, so I did not see a problem with not putting in the names.

The only playable prophet is Regret, who is already a choice on the list, the other two are not playable so they do not belong on the list.

I am not criticizing you but did you read the question? The things you suggested did not fit it.

You seem to added those 2 elite guys you dont play at all too the list(I forgot the names).You also dont play as Sargent Johnson in Halo.Yet you telling me now that your only adding playable characters.Just saying
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Master Chief FTW!
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:06 pm

dutch, john MC, johnson and The Rookie Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:32 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

You seem to added those 2 elite guys you dont play at all too the list(I forgot the names).You also dont play as Sargent Johnson in Halo.Yet you telling me now that your only adding playable characters.Just saying

Those elites are the co-op characters for slots 3 and 4, so they are playable, Johnson is playable in firefight and that counts too. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:43 pm

John - Spartan 117
Back to top Go down
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:20 pm

I like the Monitor in Halo 3, I think he deserves a spot in the poll.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:35 am

ur kinding master chief rapes any fps main charaters
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:36 am

rookie ftw
Back to top Go down
SGT mcglone
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
SGT mcglone

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:38 am

Seargent Johnson

Bip Bap Bam! lol
Back to top Go down
SGT mcglone
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
SGT mcglone

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:39 am

guilty spark does deserve a spot.

his lazer raped lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Halo Character to play as   Favorite Halo Character to play as Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1