This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Modern warfare 2 - Hate the game or the community?

Go down 
+15
Fank
Thebruteslayer17
Alan1994
Arbiteris
ghost23
Invincible
joe11
DemonWolf
Pein
Blixtstorm
Stigma
lightlamp
343_Guilty_Spark
arnt god of war
Stoney
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

Modern warfare 2 - Hate the game or the community? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 - Hate the game or the community?   Modern warfare 2 - Hate the game or the community? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:44 am

Search and Destroy is probably the only fun gametype in MW2 for me
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 - Hate the game or the community?   Modern warfare 2 - Hate the game or the community? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:56 am

I like the campaign (better than CoD4's IMO), about the MP I need to play it more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
solidstudios
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
solidstudios

PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 - Hate the game or the community?   Modern warfare 2 - Hate the game or the community? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:49 am

the community. it was fun before campers, noob tubers, hackers, and glitchers came in. i think some of you will remember that one time before all those guys came in. i do. but if they weren't there then multiplayer would be fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern warfare 2 - Hate the game or the community?   Modern warfare 2 - Hate the game or the community? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Modern warfare 2 - Hate the game or the community?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2