This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption

Go down 
+5
Stoney
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
Stigma
lightlamp
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption   One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:05 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
seriously though guilty if you played this game you would prolly go crazy trieng to stop all the crime!

Actually I think it would be fun playing as an outlaw. Robbing banks, trains, stuff like that. But I don't think it's fun to grab a random nun and throw her under a train. But I think I'd most likely play the game as a bounty hunter, and catch the real scum bags. That sounds like lots of fun. Hunting sounds cool too.

lol but you get an achievement Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption   One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:58 pm

demondragondude wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
seriously though guilty if you played this game you would prolly go crazy trieng to stop all the crime!

Actually I think it would be fun playing as an outlaw. Robbing banks, trains, stuff like that. But I don't think it's fun to grab a random nun and throw her under a train. But I think I'd most likely play the game as a bounty hunter, and catch the real scum bags. That sounds like lots of fun. Hunting sounds cool too.

The fact you get an achievement is really messed up. It's like rewording sick behavior.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption   One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:20 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

The fact you get an achievement is really messed up. It's like rewording sick behavior.

You may want to reword reword to reward Razz
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption   One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:49 pm

demondragondude wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

Typo, sorry, looks like you understood me though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption   One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:05 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

lol don't say sorry. Everyone makes typos! Lol, I just pointed it out because of how appropriate it was that you had to reword reword XD
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption   One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:28 pm

demondragondude wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

lol don't say sorry. Everyone makes typos! Lol, I just pointed it out because of how appropriate it was that you had to reword reword XD

He's a grammar Nazi, he has to point out typos. But then again, he made a mistake by not capitalizing the first "L" in "lol".
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption   One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:12 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

He's a grammar Nazi, he has to point out typos. But then again, he made a mistake by not capitalizing the first "L" in "lol".

RFLOMOA!!!!
Tat whas cimpletley intentitional!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption   One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One of the most epic things you can do in Red dead redemption
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2