This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Great new Halo fans.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Great new Halo fans. Empty
PostSubject: Great new Halo fans.   Great new Halo fans. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:29 pm

I was just on gamespot and i read an article explaining that 343 industries head was saying they will be making halo games/novels/comics until at LEAST 2015.He said Microsoft has no plans of abandoning there bread-and-butter franchise.Heres the link
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6232469.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Great new Halo fans.   Great new Halo fans. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:40 pm

As long as it sells and makes profit, and sells consoles, Microsoft will keep making them. Halo is Microsoft's version of Mario.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Great new Halo fans.   Great new Halo fans. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Of course they will keep making them. Mario is still being made since Nintendo started. I am srue Bungie will make Halo 4 on the next xbox.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Great new Halo fans.   Great new Halo fans. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Of course they will keep making them. Mario is still being made since Nintendo started. I am srue Bungie will make Halo 4 on the next xbox.

Well,on the article on gamespot it says 343 industries said that they WILL be making games continuing from the halo 3 legendary ending cliffhanger.They said there is so many possible untold stories.Bungie might make halo 4 but i wouldnt count on it.After Reach bungie will be looking at there options.There will be a thing on LIVE dedicated to halo 343 industries said.Heck,there might be a whole new war with new antagonists in halo 4.Is 343 industries named after 343 guiltyspark?it would make sense seeing 343 industries is dedicated to HALO
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Great new Halo fans.   Great new Halo fans. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

Well,on the article on gamespot it says 343 industries said that they WILL be making games continuing from the halo 3 legendary ending cliffhanger.They said there is so many possible untold stories.Bungie might make halo 4 but i wouldnt count on it.After Reach bungie will be looking at there options.There will be a thing on LIVE dedicated to halo 343 industries said.Heck,there might be a whole new war with new antagonists in halo 4.Is 343 industries named after 343 guiltyspark?it would make sense seeing 343 industries is dedicated to HALO

Actually it's named after me. No joke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Great new Halo fans.   Great new Halo fans. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:34 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

gamespot didn't say that 343 will make halo 4. They will make sinoff's most likely. i seriously doubt ms will let some one other than bungie to do Halo 4. Bungie will have time to make the new game ip they want and then just come back to making Halo 4 on the next xbox.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Great new Halo fans.   Great new Halo fans. EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 pm

I think a Bungie side-team & 343 Industries will work together on Halo from now on, and Bungie will mainly focus on their new IP ideas.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Great new Halo fans.   Great new Halo fans. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:59 am

343 Industries has Bungie talent on their team. It's like a split off of Bungie. Like a Bungie 2. We can trust them to make Halo 4 because 343 Industries is Bungie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Great new Halo fans.   Great new Halo fans. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:43 am

Spartan v07 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Spartan v07 wrote:

gamespot didn't say that 343 will make halo 4. They will make sinoff's most likely. i seriously doubt ms will let some one other than bungie to do Halo 4. Bungie will have time to make the new game ip they want and then just come back to making Halo 4 on the next xbox.

Heres what the gamespot guy said

"Specifically, O'Connor pointed to [SPOILER WARNING] Halo 3's legendary-setting ending as a jumping-off point for the main storyline's continuation. "I think that [the Master Chief's] fate, Cortana's fate and the identity of that giant, dark planet at the ending are probably big mysteries that would be irritating if they were just cliffhangers," he said."

Its pretty much telling us theres most likely going to be a halo 4.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Great new Halo fans.   Great new Halo fans. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
343 Industries has Bungie talent on their team. It's like a split off of Bungie. Like a Bungie 2. We can trust them to make Halo 4 because 343 Industries is Bungie.

Yes your right.The head dude is actually from bungie.He knows how to make halo games like Bungie does.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Great new Halo fans.   Great new Halo fans. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:33 am

Awesome!
Halo rocks.
Steve vai played the halo theme Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great new Halo fans.   Great new Halo fans. Empty

Back to top Go down

Great new Halo fans.
Page 1 of 1