This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)

Go down 
+7
DarkSwarm85
xjosh360s
Kendo
Madtoker
ghost23
Arbiteris
Mr. Project Natal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 8:43 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
If any of you think MS should have hardcore games for Kinect,SCREW YOU.Why would someone waste perfectly good hardcore games on motion controll?Hardcore games should NEVER be used with motion controll

And thats why Kinect is stupid. Those are the stupidest looking casual games I have ever seen.

Umm,im pretty sure that 99.9% of casual games look stupid to you.Kinect has a great viarity of casual games that casuals gamers would like.

@darkswarm.Well,mouse really aint much of a motion controller.It also works different that what most peopel call motion controllers

@Josh lol like I said before,screw you.Hardcore games fail miserabally with motion controlls.Would I rather play Socom with a dualshock or Move....hmmm.....not a very hard decision
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:40 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
If any of you think MS should have hardcore games for Kinect,SCREW YOU.Why would someone waste perfectly good hardcore games on motion controll?Hardcore games should NEVER be used with motion controll

And thats why Kinect is stupid. Those are the stupidest looking casual games I have ever seen.

Umm,im pretty sure that 99.9% of casual games look stupid to you.Kinect has a great viarity of casual games that casuals gamers would like.

@darkswarm.Well,mouse really aint much of a motion controller.It also works different that what most peopel call motion controllers

@Josh lol like I said before,screw you.Hardcore games fail miserabally with motion controlls.Would I rather play Socom with a dualshock or Move....hmmm.....not a very hard decision
no screw YOU, u just can't accept hardcore games on something new, i dont think uve ever played kinect so you shouldn't judge hardcore games on it, i just saw e3 microsoft and i'll admit that kinect sports, kinectimals and joyride looked good but what im trying to say is that microsoft said that kinect is for everyone not just casuals they should have made both casual and hardcore games not just casual i'm positive that kinect will sell alot more if it had both because unlike nintendo we dont have popular casual games like mario ect. i dont know why u get so pissed when ppl say they want hardcore games on kinect, if casuals get to play their games we should play our games on it too thats all i'm saying
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:11 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

no screw YOU, u just can't accept hardcore games on something new, i dont think uve ever played kinect so you shouldn't judge hardcore games on it, i just saw e3 microsoft and i'll admit that kinect sports, kinectimals and joyride looked good but what im trying to say is that microsoft said that kinect is for everyone not just casuals they should have made both casual and hardcore games not just casual i'm positive that kinect will sell alot more if it had both because unlike nintendo we dont have popular casual games like mario ect. i dont know why u get so pissed when ppl say they want hardcore games on kinect, if casuals get to play their games we should play our games on it too thats all i'm saying

The "screw you" wasnt sopposed to be taken seriously so im not the one pissed.It was pretty obvious actually.Dont take things so literally.Oh you have fun holding a dildo shape controller while you play killzone or Socom.Or pretend to be holding a gun while playing Halo.You go do that and then come back and say "hardcore titles should be used in motion controller".I dare you.Motion controller fails at most hardcore genres out there.

Hardcore fails on motion controll.The Wii has already proved that so I dont know why your complaining.Developers need to focus on controllers,not gimicks.Yes,motion controll is a very fun gimmick but it does not work with hardcore games.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:59 pm

HellJumper wrote:

Someone hasn't heard of Madworld.
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:28 pm

HellJumper wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

The "screw you" wasnt sopposed to be taken seriously so im not the one pissed.It was pretty obvious actually.Dont take things so literally.Oh you have fun holding a dildo shape controller while you play killzone or Socom.Or pretend to be holding a gun while playing Halo.You go do that and then come back and say "hardcore titles should be used in motion controller".I dare you.Motion controller fails at most hardcore genres out there.

Hardcore fails on motion controll.The Wii has already proved that so I dont know why your complaining.Developers need to focus on controllers,not gimicks.Yes,motion controll is a very fun gimmick but it does not work with hardcore games.
ok and you say that i take thigs seriously i dont like ps3 thats why i'm on this site i'm obviously not gonna play move so i dont care if u diss psmove and by hardcore games i dont mean shooters i thought i made it clear before by saying "bloody sowrd games, hardcore fighting games and hardcore racing games and a third person shooter wouldnt be bad either by the way ur typing i can tell that ur pissed its obvious if ur trying to disss hardcore games i'm trying to say that there should be both hardcore games and casual so take a deep breath and calm down im not trying to offend you but kinect needs hardcore games especially if it wants to go up against move
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Pickles wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

or red steel
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:58 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
Pickles wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

or red steel
both not amazing
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:55 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I thought the Kinect conference was extremely gay, but that beside the point. It is too casual, I would not a buy a 150 dollar thing just to scroll through NXE menus, cause god knows I wouldnt play the horrible casual games. I mean Kinectimals? Really? Thats stupider than Nintendogs.
So great graphics suck? Because thats what I see on XBL. Either way, its EASY to make games like that for technology like Kinect, Move and wii. Nobody said it was 150. Thats what gamestop "predicts."

Where does graphics and ease of making games come into it? I saw no where in my post where I said anything regarding that. And so far, $150 is what I am going off of. Until MS releases an official price.
You said it was stupider than nintendogs, witch graphics suck balls compared to kinectamals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:50 am

seriously i think kinect looks okay,i doubt ill get it this year,im not sure if i should get it,most of the games look pointless and stupid for me except the star wars game,but i dont want to pay 150 euros for just one game.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:37 am

xjosh360s wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

ok and you say that i take thigs seriously i dont like ps3 thats why i'm on this site i'm obviously not gonna play move so i dont care if u diss psmove and by hardcore games i dont mean shooters i thought i made it clear before by saying "bloody sowrd games, hardcore fighting games and hardcore racing games and a third person shooter wouldnt be bad either by the way ur typing i can tell that ur pissed its obvious if ur trying to disss hardcore games i'm trying to say that there should be both hardcore games and casual so take a deep breath and calm down im not trying to offend you but kinect needs hardcore games especially if it wants to go up against move

Lol are you trying to look stupid on purpose?If your serious,youve been away WAY to long.Lol dude,im not mad.Your the mad one(unless your just kidding around).Sword games?Im sorry but I think id rather sit down and play a sword game then standing up waving my arms around likely to hit something in my room.Some consider sports genre to be casual,not hardcore.It is debatable.Though I do admit racing would be fun.

All in all,hardcore game developers would be wasting their time with motion controll.So dude,if you are serious,calm down

BTW,why the hell would I diss hardcore gamers when I am one!? Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:56 am

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
I thought the Kinect conference was extremely gay, but that beside the point. It is too casual, I would not a buy a 150 dollar thing just to scroll through NXE menus, cause god knows I wouldnt play the horrible casual games. I mean Kinectimals? Really? Thats stupider than Nintendogs.
So great graphics suck? Because thats what I see on XBL. Either way, its EASY to make games like that for technology like Kinect, Move and wii. Nobody said it was 150. Thats what gamestop "predicts."

Where does graphics and ease of making games come into it? I saw no where in my post where I said anything regarding that. And so far, $150 is what I am going off of. Until MS releases an official price.
You said it was stupider than nintendogs, witch graphics suck balls compared to kinectamals.

Graphics mean nothing to me. Gameplay is where its at. And, I'm sorry if this is just me, but petting a fake tiger doesn't seem very fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 am

arnt god of war wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
Pickles wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

or red steel
both not amazing

Redsteel sucked, Madworld was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 am

If it gets me some gamerscore for just "fucking around" ill probably get it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:19 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Graphics mean nothing to me. Gameplay is where its at. And, I'm sorry if this is just me, but petting a fake tiger doesn't seem very fun.

Of course it doesnt sound fun to you!Your like 20 years old(or something like that).The game is meant for little kids.And little kids would love kinect.Hell I know I would have if I was that young.Stuff like this promotes Imagination.Kids love it.

If you havnt figured that out yet then im sorry.....
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:08 pm

ok i give up i can tell this is point less but i still think both hardcore games and casual games would make kinect better btw the reason sowrd games would be cool is because they can actually get u off the couch for once but if u choose to be lazy thats you i dont even care about your opinion anymore HJ have fun playing dead with ur kinectimal

ok i admit that it pisses me off how some ppl dont want hardcore games on kinect, lol lets say ps move gets casual games now that it has hardcore games??? what then? oh of course they would have the higher variety of games since they have both hardcore and casual games plus the games that dont need motion controls, the point is that kinect will have i higher chance of succeeding if it has different types of games if you like dancing around like a fool thats you but me, i preffer stabbing ppl with a sword, so your trying to say that swinging a sword looks dumb how about playing dead? and dodging obstacles that arent in the real world? lol i much rather stab a person in a game than pet a fake animal,(kinectimals is still good but would you really preffer that then stabbing?)
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
If it gets me some gamerscore for just "fucking around" ill probably get it Razz

lol i can imagine it now
"rub one off during a game that uses kinect"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:32 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Mr. Project Natal wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Of course it doesnt sound fun to you!Your like 20 years old(or something like that).The game is meant for little kids.And little kids would love kinect.Hell I know I would have if I was that young.Stuff like this promotes Imagination.Kids love it.

If you havnt figured that out yet then im sorry.....

15 actually, and still they should make games that appeal to a wider audience. Not just 5 year old kids.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:33 am

xjosh360s wrote:
ok i give up i can tell this is point less but i still think both hardcore games and casual games would make kinect better btw the reason sowrd games would be cool is because they can actually get u off the couch for once but if u choose to be lazy thats you i dont even care about your opinion anymore HJ have fun playing dead with ur kinectimal

ok i admit that it pisses me off how some ppl dont want hardcore games on kinect, lol lets say ps move gets casual games now that it has hardcore games??? what then? oh of course they would have the higher variety of games since they have both hardcore and casual games plus the games that dont need motion controls, the point is that kinect will have i higher chance of succeeding if it has different types of games if you like dancing around like a fool thats you but me, i preffer stabbing ppl with a sword, so your trying to say that swinging a sword looks dumb how about playing dead? and dodging obstacles that arent in the real world? lol i much rather stab a person in a game than pet a fake animal,(kinectimals is still good but would you really preffer that then stabbing?)

wow,I honestly thought you would have learnt at least something from my earlier posts.....
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
xjosh360s

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:06 pm

HellJumper wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:

wow,I honestly thought you would have learnt at least something from my earlier posts.....
nope, and i never will lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:15 pm

If the games for kinect (like Kinectimals) are all 60 bucks like it says on Gamestop then I definetly wont buy this.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:40 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
If the games for kinect (like Kinectimals) are all 60 bucks like it says on Gamestop then I definetly wont buy this.
umm they will be 60 bucks e_e..i heard from bbc and from few other articles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
umm they will be 60 bucks e_e..i heard from bbc and from few other articles

Honestly? 60 bucks for a pet simulator????
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:12 pm

why kinect is kinda gay srsly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)   Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post why you truly hate/like Kinect. (E3 wise or in general)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2