This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bands you have seen in concert?

Go down 
+5
Noelol
popjack88
DemonWolf
raspymanic1
Blixtstorm
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
hALoN4t3R52
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

Bands you have seen in concert? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen in concert?   Bands you have seen in concert? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
Cannibal Corpse
Burzum (cover band)
Mayhem
Weird Al
Immortal
Death (was 3, a few years before chuck died)
Metallica
Godsmack
Trapt
Nickleback(Regret)
Three Days Grace

LMAO @ NICKELBACK XD

But yeah, cool how you saw Death at the age of 3. lol Razz

MY brother snuck me in the the festival. He had me for the weekend and he wanted to get in to a girls pants. So he brought me with him. It worked for him and I love death metal now. R.I.P Chuck. My first concert and i still remember it. The nickleback was when i was trying to get in a girls pants. Didn't work so i now live in guilt.

Lmao!
Next time you want to get into a girls pants, go see My Chemical Romance or Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco. They're the shitties bands ever but all the girls seem to love 'em. Neutral

Or if your in to young teenage girls go see Justin Bieber Razz LOL

No, just my cousins. JK. I would kill my self if i saw it, i mean him, or her. Justins the same as lady gaga
Back to top Go down

Bands you have seen in concert? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bands you have seen in concert?   Bands you have seen in concert? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:14 am

hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
hALoN4t3R52 wrote:
Cannibal Corpse
Burzum (cover band)
Mayhem
Weird Al
Immortal
Death (was 3, a few years before chuck died)
Metallica
Godsmack
Trapt
Nickleback(Regret)
Three Days Grace

LMAO @ NICKELBACK XD

But yeah, cool how you saw Death at the age of 3. lol Razz

MY brother snuck me in the the festival. He had me for the weekend and he wanted to get in to a girls pants. So he brought me with him. It worked for him and I love death metal now. R.I.P Chuck. My first concert and i still remember it. The nickleback was when i was trying to get in a girls pants. Didn't work so i now live in guilt.

Lmao!
Next time you want to get into a girls pants, go see My Chemical Romance or Fall Out Boy or Panic At The Disco. They're the shitties bands ever but all the girls seem to love 'em. Neutral

Or if your in to young teenage girls go see Justin Bieber Razz LOL

No, just my cousins. JK. I would kill my self if i saw it, i mean him, or her. Justins the same as lady gaga

No, not at all. I thought Lady Gaga was a tranny, so she atleast has a penis XD
Back to top Go down

Bands you have seen in concert?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3