This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MASS EFFECT!!!

Go down 
+4
spartan225
Arbiteris
Stoney
ghost23
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:44 am

demondragondude wrote:
Oh those collcetion side quests get so boring because all the empty planets look the same!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. I personally found ME1's side quests quite boring and nothing much really carried forward into ME2, it was all in the form of email. I did all the ME2 sidequests though, hopefully they carry into ME3 better.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:47 am

demondragondude wrote:
Oh those collcetion side quests get so boring because all the empty planets look the same!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what I thought, but once you get Mass Effect 2 and see that they have replaced the empty, but visitable planets with you will soon miss them.

They've replaced them with planet scanning! Sleep Much more boring than visiting the various planets because at least it felt alot more like space exploration.

Although in saying that you can still visit some planets, but they are more mission based staright away, rather than getting the chance to explore it first, your plunged straight into a mission.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:58 am

ghost23 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

I agree. I personally found ME1's side quests quite boring and nothing much really carried forward into ME2, it was all in the form of email. I did all the ME2 sidequests though, hopefully they carry into ME3 better.

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Thats what I thought, but once you get Mass Effect 2 and see that they have replaced the empty, but visitable planets with you will soon miss them.

They've replaced them with planet scanning! Sleep Much more boring than visiting the various planets because at least it felt alot more like space exploration.

Although in saying that you can still visit some planets, but they are more mission based staright away, rather than getting the chance to explore it first, your plunged straight into a mission.

Aha I see.
Tbh I wouldn't mind scanning. I honestly hate exploring those planets XD It got boring after the first two times.
I want ME2 so much now =[

30 Seconds To Mars Tickets or Mass Effect 2? hmmm lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:00 am

the overlord dlc was awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:47 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
I loved one scene when Liara sexed Shepard....
I just had to say that...

Was she the consort?

No,the consort was Shiara or something like that.Liara ist he sari biotic that joins you.And I agree with Noel,her sex scene was better than Ashley's.

Oh I still have yet to have her join. I am doing a shit ton of side missions, I havent done anything on Feros, Novera, or found the doctor yet XD and im like 10 hours in

Yea,ive completed pretty much all side missions.Though watch out for the side quests that require you to collect things,they take a long time.

I know! I have like 6 of them now! Ones with minerals, turian insignias, and all that good shit XD

Are you Renegade or Paragon?Ive only played through being Paragon so far.though Renegade does have its funny moments

I have a little bit of Paragon but my Renegade is a lot higher! lol, although I wish I was nice to Conrad, your fan. Cause now I never see him again I dont think. Oh well, Im gonna play through it again anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:49 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Thats what my friend said, planet scanning was really boring. That kinda sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:50 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Aha I see.
Tbh I wouldn't mind scanning. I honestly hate exploring those planets XD It got boring after the first two times.

MASS EFFECT 2!!! Screw 30 Seconds To Mars! lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:23 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Aha I see.

LMAO! Screw you!

Actually I've decided I wanna get Alan Wake before ME2 XD

And soon enough I should have enough cash for both AW and 30STM!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:24 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Aha I see.

LMAO! Screw you!

Actually I've decided I wanna get Alan Wake before ME2 XD

And soon enough I should have enough cash for both AW and 30STM!! Razz

NO!! Mass Effect is way better! Actually I havent play AW yet so I cant say Razz
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:36 pm

30 seconds to Mars were playing at Oxygen (Huge music festival in Ireland) and they were getting terrible reviews.

Especially Jared Leto as lead.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:59 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
30 seconds to Mars were playing at Oxygen (Huge music festival in Ireland) and they were getting terrible reviews.

Don't care >Razz

I like 30 STM, I was unable to see them a few years back when I had tickets as well so I'm gonna go no matter what this time!

And I've gotta get Alan Wake too. I'm so hyped about it Razz (lol I say I'm gonna get it but just wait, I'll probably end up buying something completely different xD)
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:17 am

demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Don't care >Razz

I like 30 STM, I was unable to see them a few years back when I had tickets as well so I'm gonna go no matter what this time!

And I've gotta get Alan Wake too. I'm so hyped about it Razz (lol I say I'm gonna get it but just wait, I'll probably end up buying something completely different xD)

Get Mass Effect 2 first! You're better off renting Alan wake (its quite short). You need to get ME 2!!!!!! Its the best game on the 360!!

You'd be crazy to hold it off any longer.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:59 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Don't care >Razz

Get Mass Effect 2 first! You're better off renting Alan wake (its quite short). You need to get ME 2!!!!!! Its the best game on the 360!!

Yeah, Alan Wake should be a rent for someone who doesn't buy a lot of games. They are both amazing games though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:33 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Don't care >Razz

Exactly! Rent AW and buy ME2!!!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:36 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Don't care >Razz

dude..alan wake is awesome..but i think mass effect 2 is the game you should get.30 stm is a preety good band but they will probably sing the same songs you probably heard just on stage.i suggest getting mass effect 2.but thats your choice man
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Don't care >Razz

Who do you think I am?! ThetruthsettingUFree?!?? lmao
No I never ever ever rent games. It's the worst thing I could ever do.
Renting is worse than not buying the game at all. Reason being that you can't play it whenever you like. So by not having the game after your rental is over you may feel like playing more of it but you don't have it and you don't want to buy it because in the time you rented it you felt like you completed the majority of it so buying is a waste of cash.

So I'd rather just wait till I can afford either game, buy it, complete it, keep it in my collection for another day. Then do the same for the next games.
The ONLY 360 game I sold was Mirrors Edge because I felt physically sick when playing it. (no it's not that bad, I just felt dizzy from it lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Don't care >Razz

Who do you think I am?! ThetruthsettingUFree?!?? lmao
No I never ever ever rent games. It's the worst thing I could ever do.
Renting is worse than not buying the game at all. Reason being that you can't play it whenever you like. So by not having the game after your rental is over you may feel like playing more of it but you don't have it and you don't want to buy it because in the time you rented it you felt like you completed the majority of it so buying is a waste of cash.

So I'd rather just wait till I can afford either game, buy it, complete it, keep it in my collection for another day. Then do the same for the next games.
The ONLY 360 game I sold was Mirrors Edge because I felt physically sick when playing it. (no it's not that bad, I just felt dizzy from it lol)

Haha XD ok, but just get ME2 first! At least that is my opinion, and we all know my opinion is superior Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT!!!   MASS EFFECT!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MASS EFFECT!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2