This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3

Go down 
+7
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
Madtoker
xjosh360s
ghost23
Pein
Stoney
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:21 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 Danced10

lol I know it looks like it was done by a 6 year old but to be fair I did it in like 5 mins Razz
LMAO!!!!!
haha!!
damn thats the best pic i just saw.lawl
omg you need to make dance dance asari,that would be sexy

hahaha XD Thanks and yeahhhh but as jubjub said, go to Choras den, that's close enough Razz

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

lol I know it looks like it was done by a 6 year old but to be fair I did it in like 5 mins Razz
LMAO!!!!!
haha!!
damn thats the best pic i just saw.lawl
omg you need to make dance dance asari,that would be sexy

Haha dont need that XD Just go to any club there like Chora's den or The Afterlife XD they are always there.

:O The Afterlife? Is that only in ME2? Sad

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

LMAO! Thats brilliant!

Dance Dance Krogan 2 : "The fate of the universe......IS IN YOUR FEET!!!!"

ROFLMAO! QFT QFT XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:25 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Yeah its a club on Omega Razz you will find out when you play ME2, which you NEED to play! I just beat it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:36 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Yeah its a club on Omega Razz you will find out when you play ME2, which you NEED to play! I just beat it Very Happy

GASP!!!!!!!!!!! :O

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

BIGGER GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

Damn. lol
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:36 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Looks like your a garrus fan,since you have a pic of him,but i have to admit,garrus is soo badass,at first when i saw him in me1,i thought he was a prick,but my eyes decieved me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:44 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Looks like your a garrus fan,since you have a pic of him,but i have to admit,garrus is soo badass,at first when i saw him in me1,i thought he was a prick,but my eyes decieved me lol

Yeah Garrus is a fucking beast! I have a kick ass wallpaper on my computer of him too XD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:48 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Yeah Garrus is a fucking beast! I have a kick ass wallpaper on my computer of him too XD

hehe yeah he is but Wrex was awesome too! Before he....aimed a gun at you. lol
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:01 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

screw wrex..but as every krogan,he is preety funny,i remember in mass effect 2,when two krogans are talking in the citadel about is there any fish in the presidium,and one of them is just pissed of because of the other krogan keep talking him about the fish.and when you found out,you go to them and tell the guy who was asking about the fish and the another krogan says "thanks for telling him,he never stopped mumbling about it" i laughed soo hard i almost fell lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:17 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Krogan are gay!!! lol Wrex was a beast though. but still TURIANS FTW!
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:20 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Why does he have 3 arms(1 krogan, 1 human, and 1 thats a mix of both)? lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

You're asking about his arms? Have you not noticed his legs?! lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:19 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

screw wrex..but as every krogan,he is preety funny,i remember in mass effect 2,when two krogans are talking in the citadel about is there any fish in the presidium,and one of them is just pissed of because of the other krogan keep talking him about the fish.and when you found out,you go to them and tell the guy who was asking about the fish and the another krogan says "thanks for telling him,he never stopped mumbling about it" i laughed soo hard i almost fell lol! lol!

Zomg I never saw that happen! :O
Where abouts are they in the Citadel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:59 pm

demondragondude wrote:

Thats Mass Effect 2, in the wards.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

Thats Mass Effect 2, in the wards.

Oops I didn't notice he said ME 2 XD
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

I found the part when the krogan says "I hate how the citedel gaurds wont let us in the presidium because they say we are aggressive and bloodthirsty" and the other krogan says "damn turians,they have no idea what there talking about.You should have ripped those guards heads off" more funny.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:33 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Freemon34-YT wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

You're asking about his arms? Have you not noticed his legs?! lol

Lol, and he has both a penis and a vagina(couldn't resist that poor picture overlapping) lol.
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:10 am

Once I think about it, Kinect would be perfect for Mass Effect 3. Maybe not full controller-less integration, but for things like making paragon/renegade choices (like pushing someone off a building or patting someone on the back)....It's not a huge jump but hey...baby steps.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:16 pm

still playing it with just a controller lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3   Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bioware to implement Kinect into Mass Effect 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2