This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what games do xbox have comin out in the next year that ps3 does not??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lynch006
Seaman Recruit
lynch006

what games do xbox have comin out in the next year that ps3 does not?? Empty
PostSubject: what games do xbox have comin out in the next year that ps3 does not??   what games do xbox have comin out in the next year that ps3 does not?? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:49 pm

i need all of them cause sum ps3 fanboy needs sum owning done on him.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: what games do xbox have comin out in the next year that ps3 does not??   what games do xbox have comin out in the next year that ps3 does not?? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: what games do xbox have comin out in the next year that ps3 does not??   what games do xbox have comin out in the next year that ps3 does not?? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Zombl337 wrote:
There is a thread on this subject already:

https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/the-games-f6/upcoming-360-multiplats-not-on-ps3-t3.htm

I think it's ok, that thread is just about a few specific games. This thread can be about others or all. I'm not going to step on your shows, but I think it wouldn't be all that bad to unlock this thread. I'll help they guy out when I get a link for him.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: what games do xbox have comin out in the next year that ps3 does not??   what games do xbox have comin out in the next year that ps3 does not?? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:36 pm

To answer your questions, here's a good website for you to do research http://www.xboxexclusive.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what games do xbox have comin out in the next year that ps3 does not??   what games do xbox have comin out in the next year that ps3 does not?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1