This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.

Go down 
+16
optimusprime
Blackou7
Boba_Fett
Lt Xplosi
Jsamps
ghost23
NoWayJose
Master_Chief
CakeisaLIE
GeneralMLD
Ozsem
Freemon34'
Inuboy1000
Yusuke Urameshi
Stigma
DarkSwarm85
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.   Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:37 pm

You get a free game monthly for PSN+, but when your subscription ends, you don't get to KEEP the game. It's LIKE a rental service. If you could keep the game, that would give people more incentive to subscribe...
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.   Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:13 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
You get a free game monthly for PSN+, but when your subscription ends, you don't get to KEEP the game. It's LIKE a rental service. If you could keep the game, that would give people more incentive to subscribe...

yeah but it is like onLive sony copied yet another feature

reason is proberly because they dont want people to subscribe for 1 game later cancelling the sub
play the game to 100% and later
sub again repeating the process
you have to make profit
thhat is why they do it
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.   Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:29 pm

i'll try it out. $15 is okay. I never bitched to play online and seeing im done with WoW till old republic comes out this is fine.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.   Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:55 pm

DarkSwarm85 wrote:

I have PS+ And i have gotten several free games so far. I really like it. But it is no where near Live. Maybe it will go in another direction?
Back to top Go down
Blackou7
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Blackou7

PostSubject: Re: Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.   Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Most PS3 owners don't support their games. This won't change the trend.
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.   Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:23 am

Jsamps wrote:
Ya fail by me. I just assumed it was gonna be cross platform. Oh well shit happens.

I dont pay for Live though. Yeah its better but it still isnt worth $50/year to play online. I have a hacked offline 360 for offline games. My online 360 rrod so I cant play it online. When I do its because I got free Live codes through various means. I refuse to pay to play online. I still have 3 months and several 48 hour codes hanging out in my email account just waiting to be used. They probably wont get used until Gears3 comes out. Hopefully they fixed the damn online.

Also for those comparing Live to PSN+ are failures. They are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT types of subscriptions. With + you get games with Live you get to play your game online. How is that a comparison? I also love how all you 360 fanboys throw the PS3 fanfagism shit around all the time. Its stupid and childish grow up.

a $1 a week, you must be so tight you couldnt pull the shit out of your arse.

a fucking dollar a week, come on Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

PostSubject: Re: Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.   Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:07 am

optimusprime wrote:
Jsamps wrote:
Ya fail by me. I just assumed it was gonna be cross platform. Oh well shit happens.

I dont pay for Live though. Yeah its better but it still isnt worth $50/year to play online. I have a hacked offline 360 for offline games. My online 360 rrod so I cant play it online. When I do its because I got free Live codes through various means. I refuse to pay to play online. I still have 3 months and several 48 hour codes hanging out in my email account just waiting to be used. They probably wont get used until Gears3 comes out. Hopefully they fixed the damn online.

Also for those comparing Live to PSN+ are failures. They are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT types of subscriptions. With + you get games with Live you get to play your game online. How is that a comparison? I also love how all you 360 fanboys throw the PS3 fanfagism shit around all the time. Its stupid and childish grow up.

a $1 a week, you must be so tight you couldnt pull the shit out of your arse.

a fucking dollar a week, come on Rolling Eyes

I'm glad someone said something. Even me as a PS3 fan thought this guy was starting to seem like a troll. Doesn't pay for XBL, hacks 360's...
Back to top Go down
Carlego
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Carlego

PostSubject: Re: Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.   Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:43 am

DC Universe is Optional. This shouldn't count as a fee.
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.   Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:43 pm

no shit its an mmo....15 bucks a month is the standard for mmos which is retarded if they do that for console versions.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.   Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:46 pm

mmo they will charge,don't see how it can last on a console though.for psn they will never charge,its a pos that cant even be called a service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.   Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony is going to charge $15/month for DC Universe online.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2