This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gt5 rating prediction

Go down 
+9
Alan1994
resistance354
Doominator99
Lord_Orpheo
ghost23
Freemon34'
Stoney
TRF
DemonWolf
13 posters

Gts reviews will be....
Extremely positive
Gt5 rating prediction Vote_lcap50%Gt5 rating prediction Vote_rcap
 50% [ 12 ]
positive
Gt5 rating prediction Vote_lcap33%Gt5 rating prediction Vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
fairly positive
Gt5 rating prediction Vote_lcap8%Gt5 rating prediction Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
kind of negative
Gt5 rating prediction Vote_lcap8%Gt5 rating prediction Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
very negative
Gt5 rating prediction Vote_lcap0%Gt5 rating prediction Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Gt5 rating prediction Empty
PostSubject: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:08 pm

What kind of ratings/reviews do you reckon Gran Turismo will get? Positive? Negative!

Gt psp showed critics aren't afraid to give the games of polyphony, a well respected company, bad ratings when they see fit. And gt psp was actually an excellent handheld racing game. The best available in fact.
So, there are improvements. Lots of cars, lots of tracks, great visuals for the most part and there's damage
and decent physics.

The downsides are bad damaging, ps2 upscaled cars with inferior interiors and it's been a long wait for the game!

Well, predict here what you think the reception for this game will be like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Btw, fairly positive means a generally 7/10 rating
positive is more like 8, perhaps scraping a 9.
Extremely positive is a solid 9 to 10 with very very few negative reviews
anything below, you can work it out.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:32 pm

I can see it getting extremely positive reviews, although I'm keeping myself open to the fact that it may receive a few low scores.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Definitely positive reviews. Although some reviewers will judge the game on its lengthy development time.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:56 pm

Very positive. I bet Destructoid will give it a 1 though.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:51 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Definitely positive reviews. Although some reviewers will judge the game on its lengthy development time.
I think it's wrong to do that. Judge the game on the game. A great game that took five years to make is still a great game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:52 pm

I think it will get very positive with all the stuff they are putting into it. I can see it being high AAA
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:18 pm

TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I think it's wrong to do that. Judge the game on the game. A great game that took five years to make is still a great game.

Tell that to the people who rated down ODST because it cost $60. It was still a great addition to the Halo franchise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:57 pm

ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Tell that to the people who rated down ODST because it cost $60. It was still a great addition to the Halo franchise.

Thats true. If they rate that down cause of cost they will rate GT5 down because of delays.
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:47 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

Thats true. If they rate that down cause of cost they will rate GT5 down because of delays.
They rated it because of lack of content. GT5 should get good reviews because it has over 1000 cars, 70 tracks, and a youtube video maker.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:00 am

I think this game will have a near perfect review avg.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:17 am

TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

But you know some reviewers will.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:33 am

ODST deserved some low scores, IT WAS OVERPRICED DLC! *takes a deep breath* But GT5 is a full game and BTW how come GT5 is the only game in existence that gets attacked for a long development time when people dont care about how long they have to wait for games like starcraft 2 (IT TOOK 10 YEARS AND I NEVER SAW ANYBODY COMPLAIN!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Orpheo
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lord_Orpheo

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:18 am

Doominator99 wrote:
ODST deserved some low scores, IT WAS OVERPRICED DLC! *takes a deep breath* But GT5 is a full game and BTW how come GT5 is the only game in existence that gets attacked for a long development time when people dont care about how long they have to wait for games like starcraft 2 (IT TOOK 10 YEARS AND I NEVER SAW ANYBODY COMPLAIN!!!!)

GT5 isn't the only game this happens to. ::cough::Duke Nukem Forever::cough:: Laughing
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:27 am

ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

I think if a game sucks, then price shouldn't matter. I wouldn't take ODST for free because I hated it. Besides, there's a difference between rating a game down for lack of content and rating a game down because the developer wanted to perfect it.
Back to top Go down
Doominator99
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:13 pm

Lord_Orpheo wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

GT5 isn't the only game this happens to. ::cough::Duke Nukem Forever::cough:: Laughing

never heard of it so i dunno
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Doominator99 wrote:
Lord_Orpheo wrote:
Doominator99 wrote:

never heard of it so i dunno
It was announced in 1997
Back to top Go down
resistance354
Seaman
Seaman
resistance354

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:54 am

DemonWolf wrote:
What kind of ratings/reviews do you reckon Gran Turismo will get? Positive? Negative!

Gt psp showed critics aren't afraid to give the games of polyphony, a well respected company, bad ratings when they see fit. And gt psp was actually an excellent handheld racing game. The best available in fact.
So, there are improvements. Lots of cars, lots of tracks, great visuals for the most part and there's damageand decent physics.

The downsides are bad damaging, ps2 upscaled cars with inferior interiors and it's been a long wait for the game!

GT5 has ALOT more content than that

Quote :

More than 950 stunning cars, from family runarounds to growling supercars hot off the production lines of manufacturers such as Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bugatti

More than 20 gorgeous locations and over 70 track variations to master

Unrivalled realism and incredibly detailed graphics take you as close to real racing as is humanly possible

Series favourites GT Mode, Arcade Mode and License Test return, and you can now race in NASCAR and WRC events

Compete on the world stage in improved online multiplayer modes

Transfer your garage the PSP version of Gran Turismo and get a head-start over your friends and rivals

Wheather Effects

Night Racing

A Management Mode

Stunt Arenas

Kart Racing

A Track Editor

Realtime Damage

Playable in stereostopic 3D

Head Tracking by use of the PS Eye

The game has been made with 1080p 60fps in mind

Amazing Physics

Gt5 will get extremely positive reviews ranging from a 97 - 100
Back to top Go down
Alan1994
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Chief Warrant Officer 3
Alan1994

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:52 pm

resistance354 wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:

So, there are improvements. Lots of cars, lots of tracks, great visuals for the most part and there's damageand decent physics.

GT5 has ALOT more content than that

Quote :

More than 950 stunning cars, from family runarounds to growling supercars hot off the production lines of manufacturers such as Ferrari, Lamborghini and Bugatti

More than 20 gorgeous locations and over 70 track variations to master

Unrivalled realism and incredibly detailed graphics take you as close to real racing as is humanly possible

Series favourites GT Mode, Arcade Mode and License Test return, and you can now race in NASCAR and WRC events

Compete on the world stage in improved online multiplayer modes

Transfer your garage the PSP version of Gran Turismo and get a head-start over your friends and rivals

Wheather Effects

Night Racing

A Management Mode

Stunt Arenas

Kart Racing

A Track Editor

Realtime Damage

Playable in stereostopic 3D

Head Tracking by use of the PS Eye

The game has been made with 1080p 60fps in mind

Amazing Physics

Gt5 will get extremely positive reviews ranging from a 97 - 100

Your hopes are too high. 97-100? Seriously I hate people who don't think realistically. Only 200 cars will be the actual promised quality put by Prologue. It will DEFINANTELY get marked down for over 800 cars not having cockpits and being upscaled models. But other than that...it's a solid 90-94.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:02 pm

I've never heard of a game being docked for development time. That doesn't really make sense to me. Cost is another thing. $60 for a 5 hour game is something people need to be warned about. *cough*HeavenlySword*cough*
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:49 am

I have high expectations for GT5. Loved Prolouge, and I'm going to buy one of those awesome wheel accessories with the force feedback.
Back to top Go down
Xeno-Left this cesspool
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xeno-Left this cesspool

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:42 pm

I think it depends on if they grade it based on how long it was in development.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:47 pm

XenoTempest wrote:
I think it depends on if they grade it based on how long it was in development.

Most will not.
But some will, I'm sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Why ratings?....stupid crap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gt5 rating prediction   Gt5 rating prediction Empty

Back to top Go down

Gt5 rating prediction
Page 1 of 1