This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword

Go down 
+6
Jamin
resistance354
Stigma
optimusprime
Pein
DemonWolf
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword Empty
PostSubject: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:47 am

http://www.gamersmint.com/enslaved-vs-heavenly-sword-hd-screenshot-comparison

Cool! Both games look good graphically but I think I'm going to have to give this one to Enslaved.

Heavenly sword looks great but Enslaved I reckon has slightly superior visuals.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:51 am

both have the same graphics from what i can see,ive played heavenly sword like 100 times and if i compare the graphics to enslaved,they are not different at all,thats not a bad thing at all,heavenly sword graphics are amazing,as for the gameplay,they say they might give us a demo near the release of the game,so we have to see but so far i have to go for both because both of them for me look equally amazing but i think after playing enslaved,i might like it more
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:08 am

NobleSix wrote:
both have the same graphics from what i can see,ive played heavenly sword like 100 times and if i compare the graphics to enslaved,they are not different at all,thats not a bad thing at all,heavenly sword graphics are amazing,as for the gameplay,they say they might give us a demo near the release of the game,so we have to see but so far i have to go for both because both of them for me look equally amazing but i think after playing enslaved,i might like it more

Oh I really want a demo for Enslaved. Would be epic!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
optimusprime
Senior Chief Petty Officer
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:04 am

heres a little fact for you, heavenly sword was offered to microsoft first before sony but microsoft rejected it
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:10 am

optimusprime wrote:
heres a little fact for you, heavenly sword was offered to microsoft first before sony but microsoft rejected it

What seriously? Can you provide a link?
Back to top Go down
resistance354
Seaman
Seaman
resistance354

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:15 am

they look the same to me. too bad enslaved will probably sell as bad as HS
Back to top Go down
optimusprime
optimusprime

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:17 am

Just Add Monster is now Ninja Theory, the folks behind Heavenly Sword. Did Microsoft pass on adding Heavenly Sword to their portfolio before Sony Computer Entertainment picked up the title? "Well, we talked to a lot of developers. We see lots of pitches," Kim began. "And of course we did have a previous relationship because of Kung Fu Chaos with that developer [Just Add Monster/Ninja Theory] and without going into a bunch of details, we try to be fairly selective about the titles that we put into the portfolio, partly because it's so expensive now develop really big, impact full titles." So did MGS pass on Heavenly Sword? "I'm sure that we looked at Heavenly Sword. One of the hardest parts of my job is to make those portfolio decisions. We don't make decisions about titles we do based on portfolio, we never have," said Kim.

http://www.1up.com/news/halo-3-sept

there is more info out there, just google it
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:32 pm

optimusprime wrote:
Same goes for Valkyria Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Jamin wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
What?
THANKS ALOT MICROSOFT!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:10 pm

I played the demo of Heavenly Sword. I didn't like it.

Ninja Gaiden ftw!
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Anyways...I think that Ninja Gaiden is better....who doesnt like Ryu?
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:57 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
Jamin wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
What?
THANKS ALOT MICROSOFT!!!
Well, I dont think it was Microsoft's fault. I think they changed their minds because RPGs on 360 sold poorly in japan, and they weren't even thinking about bringing it overseas. I just mentioned it because it was once slotted for Xbox360 release, like Heavenly Sword.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Jamin wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:
Jamin wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
What?
THANKS ALOT MICROSOFT!!!
Well, I dont think it was Microsoft's fault. I think they changed their minds because RPGs on 360 sold poorly in japan, and they weren't even thinking about bringing it overseas. I just mentioned it because it was once slotted for Xbox360 release, like Heavenly Sword.
Well, Valkyria Chronicles is never coming to the PS3 again anyway. The third one was just announced . . . for PSP.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:06 pm

TRF wrote:
Jamin wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:
Jamin wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
What?
THANKS ALOT MICROSOFT!!!
Well, Valkyria Chronicles is never coming to the PS3 again anyway. The third one was just announced . . . for PSP.
Well, its Sega. I didn't think it would take them long to piss off their fanbase. I did get Valkyria Chronicles 2 on PSP, and it is SPECTACULAR so I'm sure the third will be as well. But seriously, Sega, fuck you.
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:
Jamin wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:
Jamin wrote:
optimusprime wrote:
What?
THANKS ALOT MICROSOFT!!!
Well, its Sega. I didn't think it would take them long to piss off their fanbase. I did get Valkyria Chronicles 2 on PSP, and it is SPECTACULAR so I'm sure the third will be as well. But seriously, Sega, fuck you.
I've only played the first one. It's pretty good. Definitely earned points for being a fresh RPG. Then again, I'm not all that picky about JRPGs, being that I loved FFXIII.

But anyways, back to Enslaved. I haven't played Heavenly Sword, but the combat in Enslaved looks so cinematic. Supposedly the game is also based off of the same Chinese myth as Dragon Ball Z, so it should be good story-wise.

Last edited by TRF on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:10 pm

TRF wrote:

I've only played the first one. It's pretty good. Definitely earned points for being a fresh RPG. Then again, I'm not all that picky about JRPGs, being that I loved FFXIII.
Lol, if you loved FF13, then you dont have a picky bone in your body. XD
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Jamin wrote:
TRF wrote:

Lol, if you loved FF13, then you dont have a picky bone in your body. XD
I know!
lmao
He keeps insisting that it's awesome. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword   Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword Empty

Back to top Go down

Enslaved VS Heavenly Sword
Page 1 of 1