This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Freemon34'
Master Chief Petty Officer
Freemon34'

You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up. Empty
PostSubject: You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up.   You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:27 pm

You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up. PlayStation_Prototype_Logos

Some of these don't even make sense.
Back to top Go down

You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up.   You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:35 pm

Those are some of the stupidest logos I have ever seen XD
Back to top Go down
Freemon34'
Freemon34'

PostSubject: Re: You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up.   You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:44 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
It was the 90s lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up.   You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Eiffel 65 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
It was the 90s lol.

Lol I can tell hahaha
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up.   You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up. EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 pm

oh wow thats cool.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up.   You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:02 pm

ghost23 wrote:
oh wow thats cool.

lol comments like that I can never tell if they're sarcastic or not Suspect

Anyway, second one down looks cool but WHERE IS THE LINK TO PLAYSTATION?!?!!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

PostSubject: Re: You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up.   You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Where is the source for this? These could be drawn up by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Teckno
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up.   You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Sony was smart with picking the current one. The others suck imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up.   You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up. Empty

Back to top Go down

You know the Playstation icon? Well here are some that Sony originally thought up.
Page 1 of 1