This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+152
Joycey
Epzaos The Destroyer
Cylon8472
Stigma
TheSnape
TRF
Lethal Predator
Teckno
TheNewValkyrie
GAYMidnightFenrir
Carlego
Kethex
Jossa81
resistance354
Freemon34'
TheTruthSettingUFree
Sonji
Xmarksthespot
adamlovesu
The Freemon34
Dutchy
ArtyonTheSovietRanger
Shoke
Noelol
Jamin
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
tk4218472
A7MAD_AU
micheal82
Angel In Black
Superkingz2
Twisted Tony
GRUNT317
joe11
BoznianBadass
dfenseOwnsu
thejedi360
illiniguy
AIDA
Juganer
shagohod
blurredpixels
Captain Emp
Troctoid877
Zinjesta
gt: FrozeN SouL x
TheUniversalGamer
Noel
mikenuge
kadelmon
toxicavenger778
Invaderzzim13
ghost23
LoB33W360
Static103
HaZeUnleashed
Theman
Kendo
Japanophile
FELIXjk007
TEHleader360
SGCopeland
Ozsem
Slickman
Pickles
game0reviews
gusgus2022
the RPG guy
xjosh360s
VERY NICE
Jezuzfreak9001
Tryfan Llywelyn
OWNage of DA Ps3
Stoney
4554Isaiah
Kazthesensation
Mr. Project Natal
i7Crisisx
Mr. Cole Drake
ShadowCK
daveMastaKill
ghostsniper
lVlysTicaL NiT3
C_Panda
Crownjo
Master Chief
Master_Chief
BillGates
raspymanic1
orca464
MLKioncWarlord
Grim0666
popjack88
Infinite Shock
Bullyblazer
mxt91
Blixtstorm
St3V1E 93
Arbiteris
THETROLLOWNSYOU
buddhapride69
Dozz108
ultima
sharingan dad
FaTb0y
GAMEZILLA_50000
Blake3one6
FUN
fonderplague
mjmgamer
A Dirty Muppet
Pistol Perk
Lt Xplosi
brandonk129
shadowmonkey987
spartan225
Aero250
Roflsoup
xero135
transformer809
DuDZZ
Spartan v07
Dartheroni
n2cranes
Segaswirl
-DeathWraith-
J77
--TASK--
mprSlim
Omiee
shirik2410
lightlamp
DeW
BigBoss96fs
DemonWolf
handkerchief
TeamAlphaOne
NoXiousBLD
FanboyHunter
CryonicMaestro ZA
g35coupe
clawbytes
arnt god of war
II XShogunX II
Zombl337
F2sT
M3A7L04F
DustinCanFly
dudeoftheages
343_Guilty_Spark
GeneralMLD
156 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:28 am

Tell us who you are and why the Xbox is your system of choice?
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:30 pm

I'm just your average Halo fan. In my opinion there isn't a better franchise on the planet. It has everything. Deep story/back story, great characters, perfect gameplay, tons of fun to play.

I'm an Xbox fan 4 life because of Halo. I bought my Xbox 360 just for it and now I'v discovered all kinds of great Xbox 360 games. All thanks to Halo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:10 am

A guy on youtube told me about this place and I thought I'd check it out. I'm your typical 360 fan. I love Halo and Gears of War.
Back to top Go down
DustinCanFly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
DustinCanFly

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Hey everyone!
I'm Dustin and I make videos on youtube. Check em out.
www.youtube.com/Dustincanfly

Xbox is my system of choice because xbox live is the best online service ever.

and I hate ps3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dustincanfly
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:47 pm

DustinCanFly wrote:
Hey everyone!
I'm Dustin and I make videos on youtube. Check em out.
www.youtube.com/Dustincanfly

Xbox is my system of choice because xbox live is the best online service ever.

and I hate ps3 fanboys.

Hey Dustin. I've seen your videos, and I'm really impressed. You do a good job on camera.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Hey, at first I was a Nintendo fan with the N64 and Gamecube, then I became a Microsoft fan with the 360 because of Halo 2 and Gears Of War. So right now I am basically a 360 fanboy. I also have a PS2(that I got last year) and a DS but I rarely play those anymore...
Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:33 pm

M3A7L04F wrote:
Hey, at first I was a Nintendo fan with the N64 and Gamecube, then I became a Microsoft fan with the 360 because of Halo 2 and Gears Of War. So right now I am basically a 360 fanboy. I also have a PS2(that I got last year) and a DS but I rarely play those anymore...
Nice to meet you all!

That's kind of like me.

I was a Sega fan but after the Dreamcast fell from grace I got an Xbox. I was a fan of Halo from the on. I had a PS2 back then too, but I'm going to try holding off on a getting a PS3 until after it would no longer help Sony take market. I might get one for The Last Guardian if I can get a cheap used fat one, but I'd rather die then hand over even $300 for a brand new one.

You know, I think most Xbox 360 fans have similar stories. Unlike Sony fans who probably got a PSone as their first system, Xbox 360 fans started out on other systems and found a home with the games on Xbox 360. In other words, Sony fans are blind sheep doing what ever Sony wants them to. Xbox 360 fans chose the best without being led there.
Back to top Go down
F2sT
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:14 pm

hi its your boy f2st. im here to stop the lies about how great psn is. its horrible.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:46 pm

F2sT wrote:
hi its your boy f2st. im here to stop the lies about how great psn is. its horrible.

Same here, I am here as a loyal Xbox fan.....I went from NES to N64 to PS2 to Xbox. I evolved and discovered a GAMER'S CONSOLE.
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:05 pm

I already told MLD this but I was a huge Sony fanslave for Years, I grew up playing Ps1 and Ps2 and then went over to PC. My PC got struck and everything fried, motherboard, graphics card, even the RAM was dead and it would cost an arm and a leg to buy a new gaming PC. So I got a Ps3 but felt that it just didn't appeal to me anymore since all the games I care about are nowhere to be found. I got a 360 for Fable 2 and Halo 3 and all my friends had a 360. Best damn conversion ever. Sold my Ps3, bought a bunch of 360 games, never looked back. Not to mention all the Ps2 franchises are on 360 now.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:08 pm

II XShogunX II wrote:
I already told MLD this but I was a huge Sony fanslave for Years, I grew up playing Ps1 and Ps2 and then went over to PC. My PC got struck and everything fried, motherboard, graphics card, even the RAM was dead and it would cost an arm and a leg to buy a new gaming PC. So I got a Ps3 but felt that it just didn't appeal to me anymore since all the games I care about are nowhere to be found. I got a 360 for Fable 2 and Halo 3 and all my friends had a 360. Best damn conversion ever. Sold my Ps3, bought a bunch of 360 games, never looked back. Not to mention all the Ps2 franchises are on 360 now.

Yeah man, the Xbox series of consoles is so new just about all Xbox fans were converted. Sony fans are sheep.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:07 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
II XShogunX II wrote:

Yeah man, the Xbox series of consoles is so new just about all Xbox fans were converted. Sony fans are sheep.

Every Xbox 360 owner I know owned a PS2 last gen, and only owns a 360 now. Except ONE friend I know who owns a PS3, but he plays his brothers Xbox & Halo 3 more than his PS3 lol
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:53 pm

hey im arnt my i own a 360 ps3 and used to own a wii my ps3 is just as hellhound30x says a dust collector and xbox has what i like great games good community and to me atleast good hardware if a console lasts 2-3 years thats good to me afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
clawbytes

clawbytes

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Former ps fanboy and gametrailers member.

Why am I here and why do I prefer the 360?

Simply better exclusives, multiplatforms, controller, online, community.
Back to top Go down
g35coupe

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:15 am

I am a butthurt little Ps3 girl scout who wants to be relevant in life QQ.

(I fixed your post for you there buddy. - Shogun)
Back to top Go down
dudeoftheages
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
dudeoftheages

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:28 am

g35coupe wrote:
im just here to watch 360 fanboys make fun of ps3 fanboys and watch this site burn.

Brownie alert!
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:03 am

g35coupe wrote:
im just here to watch 360 fanboys make fun of ps3 fanboys and watch this site burn.

Nope, actually, you are not "here" anymore kiddo, not on my watch.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:32 am

g35coupe wrote:
I am a butthurt little Ps3 girl scout who wants to be relevant in life QQ.

(I fixed your post for you there buddy. - Shogun)

LOL, good one!
Back to top Go down
CryonicMaestro ZA
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
CryonicMaestro ZA

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:29 am

Hey guys, you might wonder why I came on these forums, the answer is simple, becuase I can. Currently in a love-hate relationship with Shogun who introduced me to MLD's videos and thus the console war. I enjoy playing Call of Duty and Gears, and am one of the few that thinks World at War is better then Modern Warfare. Also enjoy Halo Wars, Tales of Vesperia and Fable 2, currently playing CoD:WaW and Street Fighter 4.

Shogun told me to register here, so I did not that complicated. Looking forward in participating in future debates Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FanboyHunter

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:15 pm

I'm here to hunt you all down haters Smile
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:23 pm

FanboyHunter wrote:
I'm here to hunt you all down haters Smile

You will have a hard time trying, since you earned yourself a ban.
Back to top Go down
NoXiousBLD
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
NoXiousBLD

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:29 pm

NoxiouSBLD here. You can sometimes see me posting to some of the stupid videos that PS3 fanboys make in their comments sections. You should check out my vids on how I make General G look like a pathetic idiot. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/NoXiousBLD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NoXiousBLD
TeamAlphaOne

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Who the F..K!?!   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:53 pm

name is Nick
I own a 360 and a ps 3 but my system of choice is the 360 for 3 reasons
1. Xbox live (yes it is better than PSN)
2. Games (halo 3 (odst), Gears 1/2, Left for dead 1/2, Mass effect 1/2, Forza 2/3,
3. Interaction with friends is way better !!
Back to top Go down
II XShogunX II
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
II XShogunX II

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Welcome to the forum man, hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:57 pm

hi im rory and...im...a...gamerholic. check out my youtube channel i make skate 2 videos https://www.youtube.com/user/matrixrory

the reason i choose xbox is that the wii was sold out but im glad it was because i love the xbox i have had xbox for just over 2 years. my favourite games are gears2, cod4,L4D and skate2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: