This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+152
Joycey
Epzaos The Destroyer
Cylon8472
Stigma
TheSnape
TRF
Lethal Predator
Teckno
TheNewValkyrie
GAYMidnightFenrir
Carlego
Kethex
Jossa81
resistance354
Freemon34'
TheTruthSettingUFree
Sonji
Xmarksthespot
adamlovesu
The Freemon34
Dutchy
ArtyonTheSovietRanger
Shoke
Noelol
Jamin
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
tk4218472
A7MAD_AU
micheal82
Angel In Black
Superkingz2
Twisted Tony
GRUNT317
joe11
BoznianBadass
dfenseOwnsu
thejedi360
illiniguy
AIDA
Juganer
shagohod
blurredpixels
Captain Emp
Troctoid877
Zinjesta
gt: FrozeN SouL x
TheUniversalGamer
Noel
mikenuge
kadelmon
toxicavenger778
Invaderzzim13
ghost23
LoB33W360
Static103
HaZeUnleashed
Theman
Kendo
Japanophile
FELIXjk007
TEHleader360
SGCopeland
Ozsem
Slickman
Pickles
game0reviews
gusgus2022
the RPG guy
xjosh360s
VERY NICE
Jezuzfreak9001
Tryfan Llywelyn
OWNage of DA Ps3
Stoney
4554Isaiah
Kazthesensation
Mr. Project Natal
i7Crisisx
Mr. Cole Drake
ShadowCK
daveMastaKill
ghostsniper
lVlysTicaL NiT3
C_Panda
Crownjo
Master Chief
Master_Chief
BillGates
raspymanic1
orca464
MLKioncWarlord
Grim0666
popjack88
Infinite Shock
Bullyblazer
mxt91
Blixtstorm
St3V1E 93
Arbiteris
THETROLLOWNSYOU
buddhapride69
Dozz108
ultima
sharingan dad
FaTb0y
GAMEZILLA_50000
Blake3one6
FUN
fonderplague
mjmgamer
A Dirty Muppet
Pistol Perk
Lt Xplosi
brandonk129
shadowmonkey987
spartan225
Aero250
Roflsoup
xero135
transformer809
DuDZZ
Spartan v07
Dartheroni
n2cranes
Segaswirl
-DeathWraith-
J77
--TASK--
mprSlim
Omiee
shirik2410
lightlamp
DeW
BigBoss96fs
DemonWolf
handkerchief
TeamAlphaOne
NoXiousBLD
FanboyHunter
CryonicMaestro ZA
g35coupe
clawbytes
arnt god of war
II XShogunX II
Zombl337
F2sT
M3A7L04F
DustinCanFly
dudeoftheages
343_Guilty_Spark
GeneralMLD
156 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
game0reviews

Introduce yourself - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:00 am

multi owner- love the 360 the most
Hate Ps3 fanboys with a passion!
Big ups from the UK!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:02 am

game0reviews wrote:
Big ups from the UK!
Welcome to the forum. I always enjoy your posts.
Back to top Go down
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
game0reviews

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:04 am

Master_Chief wrote:
game0reviews wrote:
Big ups from the UK!
Welcome to the forum. I always enjoy your posts.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:07 am

I'm Pickles,16, and I prefer 360 because it's being supported by Mistwalker(fuck yeah! Final Fantasy creators!!)...and Gears of War
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:15 am

Pickles wrote:
I'm Pickles,16, and I prefer 360 because it's being supported by Mistwalker(fuck yeah! Final Fantasy creators!!)...and Gears of War

Tommy......Pickles? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slickman

Slickman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:50 am

Hey guys, Slickman here, I'm new here but certainly not new to the XBOX. Ever since I bought the original XBOX, 1 year after it launched, I've never turned back since and in essence became an XBOX fanboy. I now of course have a 360, since day 1, waited over 13 hours in line for it. My gamertag is Slickman Elite, and I'm a member over at Teamxbox, so maybe a few of you will know me from there. I'm a guy that likes to joke around alot, and you'll see that reflected in my posts but make no mistake about it, I will be a proud member of the XBOX Republic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Slickman wrote:
Hey guys, Slickman here, I'm new here but certainly not new to the XBOX. Ever since I bought the original XBOX, 1 year after it launched, I've never turned back since and in essence became an XBOX fanboy. I now of course have a 360, since day 1, waited over 13 hours in line for it. My gamertag is Slickman Elite, and I'm a member over at Teamxbox, so maybe a few of you will know me from there. I'm a guy that likes to joke around alot, and you'll see that reflected in my posts but make no mistake about it, I will be a proud member of the XBOX Republic. Very Happy

Welcome to the republic.I hope you enjoy the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ozsem
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Hiya guys im Ozsem. I just joined today. Found this forum from GeneralMLD videos. Im happy that there a community for the 360 which is really needed since youtube is overun by PS3 fanboys. I love annoying the PS3 fanboys on youtube, but i love to see a community who don't care what fanboys think and have thier own opinion.

From the UK

Gamertag: Jak Constantine
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:31 pm

Ozsem wrote:
Hiya guys im Ozsem. I just joined today. Found this forum from GeneralMLD videos. Im happy that there a community for the 360 which is really needed since youtube is overun by PS3 fanboys. I love annoying the PS3 fanboys on youtube, but i love to see a community who don't care what fanboys think and have thier own opinion.

From the UK

Gamertag: Jak Constantine

Welcome to the republic Ozsem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slickman

Slickman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Hey Ozsem, I'm Slickman2006 on youtube(Slickman was taken). Anyway, good comments on the latest MLD video, I like how the PS3 fanboys are bringing up stats that mean nothing.
Back to top Go down
SGCopeland
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
SGCopeland

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:53 am

On Youtube I'm SGCopeland360, I used to consern myself with the console war. Now I don't care.

I prefer the PS3 but I still play my 360 because of games such as Left 4 Dead.

I was blocked by MLD but I don't care about it anymore so I am hear just to talk about games and let people from the 360 side hear about my experiences with both consoles. I may like the PS3 more, but I still enjoyed the time with my 360 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgcopeland360
TEHleader360

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Well....hello there.

My name is THELEADER360 on youtube. Im sure uve seen me somewhere...

Ive been gaming since the nes days. I have owned almost every major console that wasnt a complete flop. Why is this?? because I love gaming. That being said...I own a ps3 and 360. Im not going to include the wii because it is irrelevent in this console war. It is marketed towards a different audience this gen and will stay that way.

NOW I am pro 360 and I plan on making everyone else aware of it, because as someone who owns both, i KNOW that the 360 is better. It has better online, better games...I could go on and on. The ps3 is a complete and utter fail from the sony corporation; it is a entertainment center first, gaming console last. The exclusives are such a joke. I could go on for forever. But i plan on keeping this console war alive and well. I Urge anyone who is pro 360 to visit my channel on youtube: "youtube.com/THELEADER360" and join my group entitled DEAD LAST FOR LIFE. Mea7L05F, pspvampire ect have been helping me with the group, and we are looking for more member. Ps3 fanboys are the EASIEST thing in the world to own. SO easy...and just letting them know there system is dead last for life is enough to make them go ballistic. Join my group and help the fight.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:36 pm

TEHleader360 wrote:
Well....hello there.

Ive been gaming since the nes days. I have owned almost every major console that wasnt a complete flop. Why is this?? because I love gaming. That being said...I own a ps3 and 360. Im not going to include the wii because it is irrelevent in this console war. It is marketed towards a different audience this gen and will stay that way.

NOW I am pro 360 and I plan on making everyone else aware of it, because as someone who owns both, i KNOW that the 360 is better. It has better online, better games...I could go on and on. The ps3 is a complete and utter fail from the sony corporation; it is a entertainment center first, gaming console last. The exclusives are such a joke. I could go on for forever. But i plan on keeping this console war alive and well. I Urge anyone who is pro 360 to visit my channel on youtube: "youtube.com/THELEADER360" and join my group entitled DEAD LAST FOR LIFE. Mea7L05F, pspvampire ect have been helping me with the group, and we are looking for more member. Ps3 fanboys are the EASIEST thing in the world to own. SO easy...and just letting them know there system is dead last for life is enough to make them go ballistic. Join my group and help the fight.
Welcome to the forum. I saw your video about backward compatibility and also in that vid how you mentioned all the installing. Great vid. I own both too and 360 is night and day better.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:19 pm

TEHleader360 wrote:
Well....hello there.

Welcome to the Republic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FELIXjk007

FELIXjk007

PostSubject: ITS A ME...   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:07 am

All Hail The Republic! Hi there fellow Xbox Soldat's, my GT is FELIXjk007, new to the forum but not to cussing out Pish3 fanboy's over Youtube, ( especially the Prince of Pish3 that dumbass El Presadickhead...or whatever his name is, and his trusty gimp sidekick Wip3ou7..who by the way I am currently trying 5o get banned from XBL!! )

If you can help by giving this fat momma's boy a bad rep over the complaint system on XBL then his GT is Wip3ou7 ( or asswipe I can never remember?? ;D )

Happy hunting with the Pish3 fanboys guys, lets get them all banned!!! The yellow ring mutha's!! geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamesmediapro.com
Japanophile
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:35 am

Hey guys,

I'm the guy who gifted MLD his Gallardo during his first day with Forza 3 (he mentions me in his video that day). My GamerTag is RaczillaFanClub for whoever wants to play.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:08 am

Oh but since people are telling their stories I should tell mine. I originally had an N64 when I was a little kid, hell I have one today. I love that thing. I then had a PS2, but did not play it much (PS2 is brilliant in terms of games, but...), until of course in 2005 I got my Gamecube. Its cool. Then in early 2008 we got a Wii. But then in the middle of the year it got stolen. Dont ask. Then last christmas my mom and dad got me and my brother an Xbox 360... I gotta tell you guys its awesome. I recently just got Halo 3, and I should play it more often huh? I have ODST (cant open till Christmas). Cant wait. I was not a fan of the original Xbox personally (I thought it was good)... but now if I was to get my own room I would buy an Xbox 360 Elite, a 60GB PS3 (for backwards compatibility and 3 games only), and a Wii. Well I also love what Microsoft is doing with the Zune HD. But cant wait till christmas...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Theman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 pm

OH HAI!
Long time (spanning from 2 to 5 minutes) lurker, second time poster. I decided to join your merry group because I, too, happen to have X360. And I'm loving it.

Don't know if I dare to reveal the history of my gaming, seeing how I started on a Sony console, proceeded to get the NEXT Sony console and after that, even one MORE Sony console before carrying a box consististing X360 home.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Theman wrote:
OH HAI!
Long time (spanning from 2 to 5 minutes) lurker, second time poster. I decided to join your merry group because I, too, happen to have X360. And I'm loving it.

Don't know if I dare to reveal the history of my gaming, seeing how I started on a Sony console, proceeded to get the NEXT Sony console and after that, even one MORE Sony console before carrying a box consististing X360 home.
Glad you could come.
Back to top Go down
Theman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Kendo wrote:
Glad you could come.
I highly doubt it, seeing how I love my PS3 equally.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Theman wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Glad you could come.
I highly doubt it, seeing how I love my PS3 equally.
You hardly doubt that I am glad. You came. I like the PS3 and 360 (360 a bit more), but still its good. But strange how you doubt I am glad. XD
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Oh PS... I also love to see PS3 fanboys cry... cry Trey faggots, cry...
Back to top Go down
HaZeUnleashed

HaZeUnleashed

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:12 am

Hello guys
Chris Franston
360 and PS3 owner
Very Very Very mature
None Fanboy
And it's nice to meet you all

oh... by the way.. Happy New Year guys. I hope you also had a nic Christmas
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:30 am

HaZeUnleashed wrote:
Hello guys
Chris Franston
360 and PS3 owner
Very Very Very mature
None Fanboy

yup
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:20 am

HaZeUnleashed wrote:
Hello guys
Chris Franston
360 and PS3 owner
Very Very Very mature
None Fanboy

Happy New Year and welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: