This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol

Go down 
+7
handkerchief
Arbiteris
DemonWolf
lastplace4life
daveMastaKill
orca464
Master_Chief
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol Empty
PostSubject: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:01 am

The most entertaining part is the comments to the article from all the angry PS3 fanboys. loll
http://themindchannel.blogspot.com/2009/12/edge-bayonetta-slaps-dante-kratos-and.html
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:53 am

ha
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:44 am

Not only are PS3 Fanboys comments in there, theres also a lot of faggotry.
People prefering a bald Greek over a hot chick? Amazing.
Back to top Go down
lastplace4life

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Both games are great, bayonetta has great fighting mechanics but GOW games are just classic and straight up bad ass.

Everyone here is a fanboy, including myself... but when you say GOW sucks... your just in denial. GOW 1 and 2 on ps2 were beast.

... and that whole back to the drawing bored thing on the site... i just LOL'd considering GOW came out 5 years ago.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:38 pm

lastplace4life wrote:
Both games are great, bayonetta has great fighting mechanics but GOW games are just classic and straight up bad ass.

Everyone here is a fanboy, including myself... but when you say GOW sucks... your just in denial. GOW 1 and 2 on ps2 were beast.

... and that whole back to the drawing bored thing on the site... i just LOL'd considering GOW came out 5 years ago.

Yeah I agree. I think there's always room for another game of a similar style. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:48 pm

lastplace4life wrote:

Or maybe they just have a different opinion than you. Personally I think God of War is overrated. And the fanboy part is true but going by your posting history I'm beginning to wonder which console that youre a fanboy of.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:18 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
lastplace4life wrote:

Or maybe they just have a different opinion than you. Personally I think God of War is overrated. And the fanboy part is true but going by your posting history I'm beginning to wonder which console that youre a fanboy of.

im watching him.Is it just me or is his username kinda make him sound as a ps3 fanboy.

"Lastplace4Life".In other words, "PS34Life

Last edited by Arbiteris on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:35 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
lastplace4life wrote:

im watching him.Is it just be or is his username kinda make him sound as a ps3 fanboy.

"Lastplace4Life".In other words, "PS34Life
I agree.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:22 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:30 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
LMAO
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Why does gender of the protagonist matter?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:38 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:
Why does gender of the protagonist matter?
Exactly. As long as the game is good then I don't care.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 am

lastplace4life wrote:

Kratos is a generic anti hero. Actually he's an asshole. If you had to work with a guy that acted like him you'd hate him. God of War is an overrated button masher. Nothing wrong with button mashers, but that's all it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:54 am

I really hate ps3rd fagboys,they are always crying about anything. 3rd place really hurt them i guess.
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:21 am

fake no 1 is better then dante he is GOD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol   Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge: Bayonetta slaps Dante, Kratos. lol
Page 1 of 1