This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BBC is a sad panda

Go down 
+19
Shoko
Stoney
popjack88
Stigma
day walker
I AM ORCA FOR FUCK SAKE
toxicavenger778
Master_Chief
lightlamp
Lt Xplosi
*Fuu*
DemonWolf
averagejoe
BBC
handkerchief
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
SGCopeland
orca464
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Do you think BBC will follow with his next video on me?
YES-
BBC is a sad panda Vote_lcap50%BBC is a sad panda Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
NO-
BBC is a sad panda Vote_lcap50%BBC is a sad panda Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:26 am

ok people no videos this time just images and id bet that if you question BBC about this hed deniy this like most PS3 fanboys do. anyway a fue days ago he sent me a message out of the blue i looked at and said WTF!? seriously i said WTF!? anyway the messages continued even though he said he was done with me like 5 times or something like that so i decided to screen shot the messages and share with you all what happens when you annoy a popular figure enough.

note i copy all of my responses to lol moments on youtube so i actually have a record of how i replied so you can all keep up.

so without further writing here we go

THE FIRST MESSAGE
REMEMBER I THINK I MAY HAVE STARTED THIS WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK
????
BBC is a sad panda Bbc_me17
MY REPLY
"oh noes you can have me arrested good luck with that also why are you messaging me i was under the impression you were done with me dawg. im not going away and you seem to think that by ordering me im simply going to lissten to you? you must be a PS3 supporter. face it i trolled you hard and thus i OWNED YOUR ASS."

NEXT IMAGE
BBC is a sad panda Bbc_me13
MY REPLY
wow that was mean im hurt man really im hurt. so lets go over this. IF you didn't get sucked in why make a 4 part series dedicated to me and solely me instead of calling my troll and leaving me alone? why did you do that? i would love to know. also as from my last message i would have thought some one as particularly intelligent as you would simply stop and not try to word me off of youtube.

tell you what you make another non aggressive/patronizing/outweighed argument towards me in a video and i will remove the hilarious video of you with the "i am retarded" song playing perfectly in the background. what do you say huh rematch?

NEXT PIC
BBC is a sad panda Bbc_me14
MY REPLY
ok under the conditions you show me a substantial argument with the evidence to back up your claims and no dumb shit i will then post my reply you must prove to me that i have lost make videos till i stop or i concede defeat. REMEMBER YOU DID START THIS and i probley will never give up mainly because of the massive amounts of evidence that you are losing and fast and yet you ignore this. 360 is BETTER THAN PS3.

also i promise that this conversation will stay between us what do you expect me to share this around?

do you agree?

NEXT PIC
BBC is a sad panda Bbc_me15
MY responce
do you have a split personality or are you simply fucking with me? you seem to have gone from nice to totally hostile in the last fue messages whats up PS3 not giving you what you want? just a little let down by the failure you own? give up you can never beat me in this argument.

i think it should be noted that if thousands of people tell me the same thing and i still don't listen then what chance do you possibly have?

also i await you new fanboy chronicles video hurry along now lol.

AND LAST PIC
he actualy took the time to send me a totally new message this time in order to acheive something. this one i havent replied to as im waiting on the video.
BBC is a sad panda Bbc_me16
i cant explain the C thing or the profile pic. it does show me that picture and it does show me a lower case C i don't understand unless this is not BBC and is infact someone else. but even then i dont think that is possible. i cannot explain this to you may make your own decisions about this fake or not but the messages are still sitting in my box.

there is nothing more i have to say. you may believe what you think i say they are not fake i did not make these up.

Last edited by orca464 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : WTF People)
Back to top Go down
SGCopeland
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
SGCopeland

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:29 am

If he does, it will probably not be that long
If he doesn't he never will
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgcopeland360
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:53 am

sad... i like orcas vids, atleast they are more accurate then bbc's...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:45 am

BBC absolutly SUCKS at the console war.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:16 pm

you cant get arrested for taking his videos and editing them then uploading them lol. its called fair use and he hasnt got copyright. i thought he would know better making those claims.
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:22 pm

matrixrory wrote:
you cant get arrested for taking his videos and editing them then uploading them lol. its called fair use and he hasnt got copyright. i thought he would know better making those claims.

id love to see him try to even arrest me. honestly if he knocked at my door and arrested me flying over the world then i would just say congratulations you went this far to win so i guess you beat me
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:59 pm

orca464 wrote:
matrixrory wrote:

id love to see him try to even arrest me. honestly if he knocked at my door and arrested me flying over the world then i would just say congratulations you went this far to win so i guess you beat me

He or his bro shokio are probally going to get pissed at you for sharing it with us.shokio comes to the republic all the time so they will probally see this thread
Back to top Go down
BBC

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Orca, I'm not sure what you're trying to do. Whats the point in making FAKE messages? If a message is sent from my account, it would have the user name in the same caps. The "C" in "critic" is supposed to be capitalized. Also, you fail big time because I havent logged into Youtube for the last three days (check my account). Its pretty sad that you crave attention this much. XD
Back to top Go down
averagejoe
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
averagejoe

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:44 pm

BBC wrote:
Orca, I'm not sure what you're trying to do. Whats the point in making FAKE messages? If a message is sent from my account, it would have the user name in the same caps. The "C" in "critic" is supposed to be capitalized. Also, you fail big time because I havent logged into Youtube for the last three days (check my account). Its pretty sad that you crave attention this much. XD

oh ORCA Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SGCopeland
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
SGCopeland

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:49 pm

I guess its another attempt by Orca to own BBC, he fails AGAIN
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Christ, I hate those kinds of fanboys who make claims, cannot back them up and when you make a relevant point to them they completely change the subject. Seriously... fail xD

I hate bbc anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:53 pm

BBC wrote:

Lol didn't expect that...

But still, you are like that anyway bbc.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Orca did u really make fake screenshots? Neutral
Back to top Go down
*Fuu*
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
*Fuu*

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:58 pm

orca464 wrote:
ok people no videos this time just images and id bet that if you question BBC about this hed deniy this like most PS3 fanboys do. anyway a fue days ago he sent me a message out of the blue i looked at and said WTF!? seriously i said WTF!? anyway the messages continued even though he said he was done with me like 5 times or something like that so i decided to screen shot the messages and share with you all what happens when you annoy a popular figure enough.

note i copy all of my responses to lol moments on youtube so i actually have a record of how i replied so you can all keep up.

so without further writing here we go

THE FIRST MESSAGE
REMEMBER I THINK I MAY HAVE STARTED THIS WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK
????
BBC is a sad panda Bbc_me17
MY REPLY
"oh noes you can have me arrested good luck with that also why are you messaging me i was under the impression you were done with me dawg. im not going away and you seem to think that by ordering me im simply going to lissten to you? you must be a PS3 supporter. face it i trolled you hard and thus i OWNED YOUR ASS."

NEXT IMAGE
BBC is a sad panda Bbc_me13
MY REPLY
wow that was mean im hurt man really im hurt. so lets go over this. IF you didn't get sucked in why make a 4 part series dedicated to me and solely me instead of calling my troll and leaving me alone? why did you do that? i would love to know. also as from my last message i would have thought some one as particularly intelligent as you would simply stop and not try to word me off of youtube.

tell you what you make another non aggressive/patronizing/outweighed argument towards me in a video and i will remove the hilarious video of you with the "i am retarded" song playing perfectly in the background. what do you say huh rematch?

NEXT PIC
BBC is a sad panda Bbc_me14
MY REPLY
ok under the conditions you show me a substantial argument with the evidence to back up your claims and no dumb shit i will then post my reply you must prove to me that i have lost make videos till i stop or i concede defeat. REMEMBER YOU DID START THIS and i probley will never give up mainly because of the massive amounts of evidence that you are losing and fast and yet you ignore this. 360 is BETTER THAN PS3.

also i promise that this conversation will stay between us what do you expect me to share this around?

do you agree?

NEXT PIC
BBC is a sad panda Bbc_me15
MY responce
do you have a split personality or are you simply fucking with me? you seem to have gone from nice to totally hostile in the last fue messages whats up PS3 not giving you what you want? just a little let down by the failure you own? give up you can never beat me in this argument.

i think it should be noted that if thousands of people tell me the same thing and i still don't listen then what chance do you possibly have?

also i await you new fanboy chronicles video hurry along now lol.

AND LAST PIC
he actualy took the time to send me a totally new message this time in order to acheive something. this one i havent replied to as im waiting on the video.
BBC is a sad panda Bbc_me16
I dont think thats the real BBC because the word "critic" is c is upper case and his channel picture doesnt match his current picture on Dec. 10..

What are you trying to prove Orca?

Last edited by *Fuu* on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LuvinFuu
SGCopeland
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
SGCopeland

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:01 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Orca did u really make fake screenshots? Neutral

The username is incorrect grammar (Uppercases are lowercases etc.) therefore its wrong
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 3:19 pm

lol the guy cant have you arrested if that is the case orca could arrest asianguyfrombestbuy
BBC is good at rewievs but he fails as a fanboy
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 4:10 pm

Bad orca very bad boy
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:04 pm

BBC is a moron. His videos are basically FUD. Like that disc scratching vid where he claimed its still a problem. He's a typical ignorant brownie who worships PS3 like its a deity.
Back to top Go down
toxicavenger778
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
toxicavenger778

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:23 pm

If i have to side between Orca and Blackbuster
Ill go Orca
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicAvenger778
BBC

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:30 am

Yeeeeeeah, nice try Orca. Ya know, this is probably the saddest thing on this forum. You've shown everyone here that you have less of a life than previously known. To make FAKE youtube PMs? Just like how you made that fake $20 360 wireless adapter. Sad. But I'm glad that a lot of you caught this silly man in his folly. It was pretty funny seeing how the smart and stupid separated themselves in this topic. XD matrixrory, averagejoe, SGCopeland, and *Fuu* you guys win an e-cookie. The others are blinded, some by hatred, which is probably sadder.

And to anyone that would side with Orca, well, I feel sorry for you. To have such evidence as wrong punctuation("C" is not capitalized in "critic"), wrong channel icon (that is is several WEEKS old, which means orca has been working on this for awhile, and I've had the one currently on my channel for the last 4-5 days, and orca's message from the 11th shows the wrong one. XD), and to top it all off...I havent even logged into youtube for the last 4 days. XD (Click me!)
Hmmmm...messages from the 8th, 9th, and 10th when I havent been on in the last 4 days....YUP! DEFINITELY NOT FAKE! XD

BBC is a sad panda 2561670520_ee554ba14b
VERY NICE!
Back to top Go down
I AM ORCA FOR FUCK SAKE

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:35 am

OK FUCK THIS IM DONE YOU FUCKING BITCH i come on after 3 days find i cant sign in and then this happens.

im done, gone, fuck the console war i cant even log into youtube AGAIN
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:38 am

I AM ORCA FOR FUCK SAKE wrote:
OK FUCK THIS IM DONE YOU FUCKING BITCH i come on after 3 days find i cant sign in and then this happens.

im done, gone, fuck the console war i cant even log into youtube AGAIN

lol no come back if your really going to leave then there is no point.

have fun now remember we all hate you also password is changed so have fun
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:08 am

BBC wrote:
Yeeeeeeah, nice try Orca. Ya know, this is probably the saddest thing on this forum. You've shown everyone here that you have less of a life than previously known. To make FAKE youtube PMs? Just like how you made that fake $20 360 wireless adapter. Sad. But I'm glad that a lot of you caught this silly man in his folly. It was pretty funny seeing how the smart and stupid separated themselves in this topic. XD matrixrory, averagejoe, SGCopeland, and *Fuu* you guys win an e-cookie. The others are blinded, some by hatred, which is probably sadder.

And to anyone that would side with Orca, well, I feel sorry for you. To have such evidence as wrong punctuation("C" is not capitalized in "critic"), wrong channel icon (that is is several WEEKS old, which means orca has been working on this for awhile, and I've had the one currently on my channel for the last 4-5 days, and orca's message from the 11th shows the wrong one. XD), and to top it all off...I havent even logged into youtube for the last 4 days. XD (Click me!)
Hmmmm...messages from the 8th, 9th, and 10th when I havent been on in the last 4 days....YUP! DEFINITELY NOT FAKE! XD

VERY NICE!
LMAO What a drama queen.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:16 am

BBC wrote:

VERY NICE!
?? i agree with master chief ....you really are a drama queen
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:50 am

BBC wrote:

VERY NICE!

ooooooo i win an e-cookie.

but on a serious note orca that was really sad for you to do that. you made those screenshots just so everyone would hate on BBC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BBC is a sad panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda Empty

Back to top Go down

BBC is a sad panda
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: