This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BBC is a sad panda

Go down 
+19
Shoko
Stoney
popjack88
Stigma
day walker
I AM ORCA FOR FUCK SAKE
toxicavenger778
Master_Chief
lightlamp
Lt Xplosi
*Fuu*
DemonWolf
averagejoe
BBC
handkerchief
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
SGCopeland
orca464
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you think BBC will follow with his next video on me?
YES-
BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
NO-
BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:25 pm

whoa what a mess of a thread, who's the real Orca, whys BBC here, why cant i have a cookie, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Im confused about this thread.Orca comes here showing PM's from BBC.Then BBC comes here saying those PM's are fake.Then "I Am ORCA FOR FUCK SAKES"comes here saying hes quiting the console war cause his he cant sign into youtube.Then ORCA464(the hacker)says he hacked orca464's acount.

Im CONFUSED Neutral
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Im confused about this thread.Orca comes here showing PM's from BBC.Then BBC comes here saying those PM's are fake.Then "I Am ORCA FOR FUCK SAKES"comes here saying hes quiting the console war cause his he cant sign into youtube.Then ORCA464(the hacker)says he hacked orca464's acount.

Im CONFUSED Neutral
Its just like a soap opera. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:05 pm

While BBC can live under the delusion that PS3 is better and that he owned orca. I will admit he and his brothers are smart to a degree. He and his brother pull this trick, you see, they clearly have a biased hatred for 360, but own all 3 consoles, a tactic normally used to hide fanboyism. Quite a few people fall for it. Bravo for deception of a certian amount of people, I love manipulation.

The "I own all three so I am not a fanboy" thing is invalid, as I said to a BBC fanboy:

"...I have read parts of the bible, Quran, and Mein Kampf, does that make me and Islamic Christian Nazi? No. Your argument is invalid."

I don't see why they just don't admit it as they never give reasons to like a 360.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Exodus2021 wrote:
While BBC can live under the delusion that PS3 is better and that he owned orca. I will admit he and his brothers are smart to a degree. He and his brother pull this trick, you see, they clearly have a biased hatred for 360, but own all 3 consoles, a tactic normally used to hide fanboyism. Quite a few people fall for it. Bravo for deception of a certian amount of people, I love manipulation.

The "I own all three so I am not a fanboy" thing is invalid, as I said to a BBC fanboy:

"...I have read parts of the bible, Quran, and Mein Kampf, does that make me and Islamic Christian Nazi? No. Your argument is invalid."

I don't see why they just don't admit it as they never give reasons to like a 360.
Very good points. Well said.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:40 pm

So wait...did someone hack Orca's account and then try to make him look bad by putting an obvious flaw in a fake attempt to own BBC or something?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:47 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
So wait...did someone hack Orca's account and then try to make him look bad by putting an obvious flaw in a fake attempt to own BBC or something?

It seems like that.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:44 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Thats what I would guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Yes I would agree.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Exodus2021 wrote:

Good points
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Exodus2021 wrote:

good points LOL

i remember when i watched his(BBC) review of halo3:ODST i commented

" is it really that bad? to the point your thinking of trowing it out?"

he said " yes that bad i wasted my free game on this."

i said " if you really hate it so much just ship it to me instead of throwing it out. ill send you my details if you reply"

he never game me a reply Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 7:55 pm

I am recently arguing with BBC.I was arguing with a ps3 brownie about the worst fanboys and he starts saying im butthurt and crying because im commenting on his vid.I was like WTF?Just because im commenting on your vid doesnt mean im butthurt or crying.Then he calls me a 14 year old fanboy.Which is kinda funny because BBC and Shokio are teenagers too(they admitted it on a vid).
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:21 pm

BBC is a prick! I swear if I saw him in real life I'd smash his face in.

Last edited by xSTONEYX187 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:19 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
BBC is a prick! I swear if I saw him in real life I smash his face in.
Me too.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:
BBC is a prick! I swear if I saw him in real life I smash his face in.
Me too.

Same...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Shoko

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I am recently arguing with BBC.I was arguing with a ps3 brownie about the worst fanboys and he starts saying im butthurt and crying because im commenting on his vid.I was like WTF?Just because im commenting on your vid doesnt mean im butthurt or crying.Then he calls me a 14 year old fanboy.Which is kinda funny because BBC and Shokio are teenagers too(they admitted it on a vid).

Actually, BBC is 21 xD

And guys, cmon, nobody hacked Orca. That's really Orca. That's just how he is.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Shoko wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Actually, BBC is 21 xD

Ok maybe Orca is like that...but your brother ( im guessing your Shokio) is an arrogant fuck in his vids, hes probably nice in real life, but he refuses to accept facts or even give credit were its due....i.e his vid with you about the VGA awards
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:55 pm

Exodus2021 wrote:

BBC and his brother is not relevant in the console war because of it. the fact that BBC is just a ps3 fanboy pretending to be a gamer. no offense but BBC is a coward. when people call him a fanboy he goes back to his little hole by saying he doesent hate the 360 then when people are not looking he comes out his little hole and bashes the 360 again. MLD and even Elpresador are different they STAY on their side of the argument no matter how much insults and hate mail, they continue to back up their preferences. like i said BBC is a punk, the TREY takes anyone they could get their hands on these days including punk ass fanboys. most of hes subs are people who like his other shit like the sonicfags and the blockbusters vids. all that aside i do like his movie reviews
Back to top Go down
Shoko

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:56 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
Shoko wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Actually, BBC is 21 xD

Ok maybe Orca is like that...but your brother ( im guessing your Shokio) is an arrogant fuck in his vids, hes probably nice in real life, but he refuses to accept facts or even give credit were its due....i.e his vid with you about the VGA awards

Yea, I'm shokio. I made an account here made Shokio but for some reason I can't log in to it. Weird.

But anyways, I do agree that sometimes he can be a prick in some of his videos, but he is a nice person IRL. He really not like that at all.

The VGA video was all opinionated. Don't take anything we said in that vid too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:01 pm

Shoko wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:
Shoko wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Actually, BBC is 21 xD

Yea, I'm shokio. I made an account here made Shokio but for some reason I can't log in to it. Weird.

But anyways, I do agree that sometimes he can be a prick in some of his videos, but he is a nice person IRL. He really not like that at all.

The VGA video was all opinionated. Don't take anything we said in that vid too seriously.

Just admit you two are PS3 fanboys....Instead of saying "we own all three consoles so therefore were not fanboys" I own both PS3 andd 360...And I well prefer my 360...if that makes me a fanboy so be it...
Back to top Go down
Shoko

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Lol, I'm not a PS3 fanboy. If I'm any fanboy, I'm a Wii fanboy.

And we don't care if we're fanboys or not, we really don't. It means nothing to us. And when I say I'm not a PS3 fanboy, I say that because I feel that I should be considered a Wii one first before a PS3 one.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Shoko wrote:

And we don't care if we're fanboys or not, we really don't. It means nothing to us. And when I say I'm not a PS3 fanboy, I say that because I feel that I should be considered a Wii one first before a PS3 one.

I just saw your vid about people being too emotionally attached to there prefered console....and what you said is true...you are bound to piss people of...its like rival sports teams....they constanly bash each other...but then theres the hooligans ( rabid fanboys) who take it serious..maybe a bit to serious...but what do you expect?....Your bound to come across people like that!...
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Shoko wrote:
And so you joined a 360 fan site? Thats odd.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Shoko wrote:

Well,even though me and you have had desagreements,you arent that bad of a person.I do respect you alot more than your bro though.
Back to top Go down
Shoko

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Shoko wrote:
And so you joined a 360 fan site? Thats odd.

I'm really not that big of a 360 hater as some of you think I am. I actually get on my 360 quite often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BBC is a sad panda
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: