This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BBC is a sad panda

Go down 
+19
Shoko
Stoney
popjack88
Stigma
day walker
I AM ORCA FOR FUCK SAKE
toxicavenger778
Master_Chief
lightlamp
Lt Xplosi
*Fuu*
DemonWolf
averagejoe
BBC
handkerchief
Arbiteris
Blixtstorm
SGCopeland
orca464
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Do you think BBC will follow with his next video on me?
YES-
BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
NO-
BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage

BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Shoko wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shoko wrote:
Lol, I'm not a PS3 fanboy. If I'm any fanboy, I'm a Wii fanboy.
And so you joined a 360 fan site? Thats odd.

I'm really not that big of a 360 hater as some of you think I am. I actually get on my 360 quite often.

Ah Shokio has come to the site, anyway, do you understand what I wrote earlier? I was only joking, I already knew you two aren't Hellhound30x (who actually did do that). Good day Smile.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:52 pm

.......█....█...███..███..█... .█
........█..█....█...█..█...█.. .█..█
.........██.....███..█...█.... ██
........█..█....█...█..█...█.. .█..█
.......█....█...███..███..█... .█©️

.......█..█...█..██.....██..██ █....█..██....█
.......█..█...█..█.█...█.█..█. ..█....█..█.█...█
.......█..█...█..█..█.█..█..██ █....█..█..█..█
█....█..█...█..█...██..█..█... .......█..█...█.█
.███..███..█...........█..█... .......█..█....██©️
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Lol. I remember seeing you from Youtube, this is or was Inuboy1000 and it was Kendostudio, you may have seen BBC's video about me, I am not as murderous as I was anymore. But I think he will make a video about you, oh Im new to the forum btw, I love the Xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Lol. BBC totally mentioned me... Lol... not directly but wow. Sad panda.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Wow. BBC denies it, he must be a fanboy, if you type in BLACKbustercritic without the capital c, guess where it leads, directly to BBC's account. So yeah nice try BBC.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Kendo wrote:
Wow. BBC denies it, he must be a fanboy, if you type in BLACKbustercritic without the capital c, guess where it leads, directly to BBC's account. So yeah nice try BBC.

Yea,im pretty sure capital letters dont matter.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:

Yea,im pretty sure capital letters dont matter.
Indeed. However just because theres a lowercase c does not mean that its not BBC, as capital do not matter... even if you type Blackbustercritic it leads to the same place.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:49 pm

Shoko wrote:
Lol, I'm not a PS3 fanboy. If I'm any fanboy, I'm a Wii fanboy.

And we don't care if we're fanboys or not, we really don't. It means nothing to us. And when I say I'm not a PS3 fanboy, I say that because I feel that I should be considered a Wii one first before a PS3 one.
Well... its official... you are indeed a hypocrite Shokio. You say you prefer the Wii, but you argued and got owned (at least from what I have seen) by SamueltehG33k who also prefers the Wii. Fanboys dont argue with people who prefer the same system as them. In other news Shokio seems to be a Wii fanboy, but does not believe in Wii60... how dare you. If I was a Wii fanboy (well I love Nintendo), I would prefer the 360 side of the console war (which I do) because the PS3 side is fucking retarded. XD
Back to top Go down
ilovebreathing

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:34 pm

When you search in a name in youtube, if its spelled the correct way, it will take you to the account. Search engines don't look for exact capitalizations when profiling pages, not a basic search anyway. Messaging systems on youtube and many other forums use exact names, however, so if BBC's profile name is spelled with a capital and the name in Orca's message box doesn't, its not him.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:28 am

ilovebreathing wrote:
When you search in a name in youtube, if its spelled the correct way, it will take you to the account. Search engines don't look for exact capitalizations when profiling pages, not a basic search anyway. Messaging systems on youtube and many other forums use exact names, however, so if BBC's profile name is spelled with a capital and the name in Orca's message box doesn't, its not him.
Really. I just looked up www.youtube.com/BLACKbustercritic, and it goes to BBC's account. I also used Blackbustercritic and it went to him. So no matter what it is BBC.
Back to top Go down
ilovebreathing

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:15 am

Sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

Almost, but not quite.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BLACKbusterCritic

I bet you a nickel that the link takes you to his account.

Last edited by ilovebreathing on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:16 am

ilovebreathing wrote:
Sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

Almost, but not quite.
Really. Let me try it again. It works on mine.
Back to top Go down
ilovebreathing

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:22 am

The link isn't clickable because you managed to include an extra comma, but when you type it in it works I guess. But it doesn't matter. The url bar up there? It's a search engine, the same as google. Think of it as hitting the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button up top there. Your argument doesn't validate your point that it is BBC because messaging systems still use exact account names and basic search engines aren't exact.

Edit: You know what, I know what can solve this.

Last edited by ilovebreathing on Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:27 am

ilovebreathing wrote:
The link isn't clickable because you managed to include an extra comma, but when you type it in it works I guess. But it doesn't matter. The url bar up there? It's a search engine, the same as google. Think of it as hitting the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button up top there. Your argument doesn't validate your point that it is BBC because messaging systems still use exact account names and basic search engines aren't exact.

Edit: You know what, I know what can solve this.
Um... ok... but does it matter whether or not whether the search engine is something or not... all that matters is BBC is a PS3 fanboy, thus he is defending the bitch of the industry. XD
Back to top Go down
ilovebreathing

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:28 am

Boy, I see what your argument reduced to. Good day, sir.
Back to top Go down
ilovebreathing

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:33 am

BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 Bbc_pr13

Note the capital C.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:43 am

ilovebreathing wrote:

Note the capital C.
Im just saying I do not care. All I wanna do is tell the PS3 fanboys to fuck off (BBC is one of them).
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:40 pm

Theres a good chance of it, cause all PS3 fanboys do is make "Re:" vids.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:02 pm

ilovebreathing wrote:

Note the capital C.

Banned for being a bbc fanboy. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:03 pm

pspvampire wrote:
ilovebreathing wrote:

Note the capital C.

Banned for being a bbc fanboy. Razz
Tsk tsk, BBC fanboys are some of the most terrible fanboys, almost as worse as PS3 fanboys... oh wait there the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBC is a sad panda   BBC is a sad panda - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BBC is a sad panda
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: