This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2

Go down 
+7
Master_Chief
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
averagejoe
Arbiteris
im-360...xbox360
bluedragonfan1
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bluedragonfan1
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 Empty
PostSubject: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:35 pm

two great games made 4 a joke of a console like the ps3 if only they were made 4 the xbox360 the sales 4 both would be great. k2 would be at 5 million and unch2 would be at 3 and a half million by now
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:43 pm

true
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:02 pm

not to mention that MS would advertise the shit out of uncharted 2 if it was exclusive to the 360
Back to top Go down
bluedragonfan1
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:06 pm

very true
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Yup,but instead the devs decided to make a game for a company that is losing MAJOR money
Back to top Go down
averagejoe
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
averagejoe

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:20 pm

yup. this shows that the console war is getting a tad repetetive weve ran out of new things to say lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Don't sony own the rights to those games though or something?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:53 pm

I don't feel sorry for KillZone 2, for reasons that are mine to know. To me the franchise can die right in the second installement for all i care.
I do feel sorry for Uncharted. For 2 main reasons:
I'm found with the company Naughty Dog that once upon a time gave us Crash Bandicoot, so never forget.
And its just such a amazing game wich actually some memorable characters and scenes. The gameplay is all good, has i find it more simple and fun than Tomb Raider.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:37 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Yup,but instead the devs decided to make a game for a company that is losing MAJOR money
Both developers are owned by Sony so they didnt have a choice. That being said I bet they wish they were owned by MS so their games would sell.
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 pm

bluedragonfan1 wrote:
two great games made 4 a joke of a console like the ps3 if only they were made 4 the xbox360 the sales 4 both would be great. k2 would be at 5 million and unch2 would be at 3 and a half million by now

what makes the ps3 a joke system? instead of bashing the ps3 maybe you should try it out and get one. and have both systems like me.

its too bad you are missing out on two great games. for being such a fanboy.
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Both developers are owned by Sony so they didnt have a choice. That being said I bet they wish they were owned by MS so their games would sell.

why would they wish they were owned by MS? Bungie hated being own by MS, thats why they went there different ways. MS wants all the controll over a game being made by one of there devs they own. Now after the contract is up with halo and bungie, bungie is free to make whatever games they want for whatever system.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:30 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
bluedragonfan1 wrote:

what makes the ps3 a joke system? instead of bashing the ps3 maybe you should try it out and get one. and have both systems like me.

Why should i get a PS3 when i already have a 360 what does the PS3 have that the 360 doesn't aside from exclusives?
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:38 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

why would they wish they were owned by MS? Bungie hated being own by MS, thats why they went there different ways. MS wants all the controll over a game being made by one of there devs they own. Now after the contract is up with halo and bungie, bungie is free to make whatever games they want for whatever system.

Dude, what the F? Are you like waiting a ONI 2 exclusive to the PS3? LMAO..
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:39 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
bluedragonfan1 wrote:

Why should i get a PS3 when i already have a 360 what does the PS3 have that the 360 doesn't aside from exclusives?

U shouldnt do what u dont wanna do. Im not here to sell ps3s. but why bash the ps3 when clearly he doesnt own one. thats my question? whats so bad about the ps3 that no one should own one?

free online is bad?
blu-ray movies is bad?
Both systems have there exclusives, why not treat yourself to both. I do. I have halo, gears, uncharted, killzone, infamous.
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:40 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Dude, what the F? Are you like waiting a ONI 2 exclusive to the PS3? LMAO..

no why would i play ONI 2. bungie wouldnt be exclusive to ps3, they would do muitl-plate goes for all the systems. after they are done with Halo. is that a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:43 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
bluedragonfan1 wrote:

U shouldnt do what u dont wanna do. Im not here to sell ps3s. but why bash the ps3 when clearly he doesnt own one. thats my question? whats so bad about the ps3 that no one should own one?

free online is bad?
blu-ray movies is bad?
Both systems have there exclusives, why not treat yourself to both. I do. I have halo, gears, uncharted, killzone, infamous.
Free online:Why use an inferior service when i have live
blu-ray:I can live with out
exclusives:killzone 2 feels like a generic FPS uncharted 2 looks nice but not worth buying a PS3 over most of the PS3 exclusives don't interest me
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:47 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
bluedragonfan1 wrote:

free online is bad?
blu-ray movies is bad?
exclusives:killzone 2 feels like a generic FPS uncharted 2 looks nice but not worth buying a PS3 over most of the PS3 exclusives don't interest me

inferior online? how soo? just because it doesnt have voice messaging, or party chat makes it inferior? lol Can i still game online with uncharted 2, killzone 2 and mw 2 on my ps3? yes. soo how is that inferior? its the same thing at the end of the day. you can still game. and its free.

You dont need blu-ray your right if you dont want H.D movies not out on Netflix for the 360 yet.

theres other games then killzone 2, and uncharted. Theres Little Big planet, infamous, GOW. theres other games. Im not saying go by a new system if u dont want too. but why bash it if you dont no anything about it and havent played it yourself. this is what i dont understand.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:48 pm

If they are done well on all platforms, it is not a problem.
However what i was really trying to say is why do you believe Bungie gonna start doing multi-platform games?
Because they're not owned by M$? It does not work just like that lolol.
They may still work exclusively on games to the 360.
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:53 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
However what i was really trying to say is why do you believe Bungie gonna start doing multi-platform games?

you are right they may, but who knows what they wanna do if they still have a good thing with MS witch i dont think they do. thats why im thinking after they are done with halo, they will go make different games for all the systems. but thats my opinion who knows. i may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:53 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
bluedragonfan1 wrote:

free online is bad?
blu-ray movies is bad?

inferior online? how soo? just because it doesnt have voice messaging, or party chat makes it inferior? lol Can i still game online with uncharted 2, killzone 2 and mw 2 on my ps3? yes. soo how is that inferior? its the same thing at the end of the day. you can still game. and its free.

You dont need blu-ray your right if you dont want H.D movies not out on Netflix for the 360 yet.

theres other games then killzone 2, and uncharted. Theres Little Big planet, infamous, GOW. theres other games. Im not saying go by a new system if u dont want too. but why bash it if you dont no anything about it and havent played it yourself. this is what i dont understand.
I have played the PS3 so many times and know the in's and out's of it and for the record i don't bash the PS3 that much like many other members here we bash the PS3 fanboys
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:55 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
bluedragonfan1 wrote:

free online is bad?
blu-ray movies is bad?

I have played the PS3 so many times and know the in's and out's of it and for the record i don't bash the PS3 that much like many other members here we bash the PS3 fanboys

I know i didnt say you were bashing it, i ment it towards the OP that posted it.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Another thing i also don't also get it. Why would a company that created a multi-millions dollar franchise (HALO) suported 100% by M$, will have any kind of regret working with them?
Do you have like any source of a Bungie member saying that they hated working par with M$.
If you do please post it.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:57 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

you are right they may, but who knows what they wanna do if they still have a good thing with MS witch i dont think they do. thats why im thinking after they are done with halo, they will go make different games for all the systems. but thats my opinion who knows. i may be wrong.

Yes sir you may be wrong...at least you are already getting it..
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:03 pm

You see i think M$ is a bad apple. Same about Sony for i do not believe they're running a damn charity there in Japan.
However i do take my hat off for the support that M$ gives to they're games, exclusives or not.
I do not see that much support on the PS3 side. Its like they believe they're games are already the best and will advertise in they're own. In my country Sony is advertising more the console itself than games for it.
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:06 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
Another thing i also don't also get it. Why would a company that created a multi-millions dollar franchise (HALO) suported 100% by M$, will have any kind of regret working with them?
Do you have like any source of a Bungie member saying that they hated working par with M$.
If you do please post it.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6180462.htm

"Bungie will remain in its current location in Kirkland, Washington, and will retain its primary focus on Microsoft platforms. Harold Ryan, Bungie's studio head, commented, "This...will enable us to expand both creatively and organizationally." Ryan also stated that the studio would continue to work on Halo and "beyond."

they will still focus with ms but they wanna expand and move forward. if thats going multi-plate so be it. MS still has alot of money in bungie, i dont think MS wants to lose that soo im sure Bungie will still make games just for MS but also make other games for all the systems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next