This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2

Go down 
+7
Master_Chief
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
averagejoe
Arbiteris
im-360...xbox360
bluedragonfan1
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:21 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Yup,but instead the devs decided to make a game for a company that is losing MAJOR money
Both developers are owned by Sony so they didnt have a choice. That being said I bet they wish they were owned by MS so their games would sell.

why would they wish they were owned by MS? Bungie hated being own by MS, thats why they went there different ways. MS wants all the controll over a game being made by one of there devs they own. Now after the contract is up with halo and bungie, bungie is free to make whatever games they want for whatever system.

In your previous post you say they HATED M$. That link only says they wanna expand the company. I asked the source of the info that gived you the (silly imo) idea that Bungie hated working with M$ on they're time together.
Back to top Go down
bluedragonfan1
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:53 pm

sorry to make u look foolish I OWN FANBOYS but i do own a ps3 a 80g and completed killzone 2 and had a lot of fun on it which in a way does not make me a fanboy.
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:29 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Yup,but instead the devs decided to make a game for a company that is losing MAJOR money
Both developers are owned by Sony so they didnt have a choice. That being said I bet they wish they were owned by MS so their games would sell.

why would they wish they were owned by MS? Bungie hated being own by MS, thats why they went there different ways. MS wants all the controll over a game being made by one of there devs they own. Now after the contract is up with halo and bungie, bungie is free to make whatever games they want for whatever system.

In your previous post you say they HATED M$. That link only says they wanna expand the company. I asked the source of the info that gived you the (silly imo) idea that Bungie hated working with M$ on they're time together.

do you really think they would come out and say we hate ms since they are still making games.

if you cant read between the lines i dont know what to tell you. thats your view and i have my view. If somebody is great to you why leave them so u can do your own thing? why not be back up by a billion dollar company? must have happen between the two dont you think.
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:30 pm

bluedragonfan1 wrote:
sorry to make u look foolish I OWN FANBOYS but i do own a ps3 a 80g and completed killzone 2 and had a lot of fun on it which in a way does not make me a fanboy.

so you only played one game? lol okay
Back to top Go down
bluedragonfan1
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:33 pm

well three r2 r fall of man and k2 i mainly buy exscivles 4 it 4 now
Back to top Go down
I Own Fanboys
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:35 pm

bluedragonfan1 wrote:
well three r2 r fall of man and k2 i mainly buy exscivles 4 it 4 now

oh okay cool. soo what did u think of the ending in r2?
Back to top Go down
bluedragonfan1
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:41 pm

cant really say i havent played the single player campign much as i play co op
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:47 pm

I Own Fanboys wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:
I Own Fanboys wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

do you really think they would come out and say we hate ms since they are still making games.

if you cant read between the lines i dont know what to tell you. thats your view and i have my view. If somebody is great to you why leave them so u can do your own thing? why not be back up by a billion dollar company? must have happen between the two dont you think.

But they are been backed up by a billion dollar company. M$ loves Bungie to the heart, look at this article:

http://www.destructoid.com/microsoft-s-love-of-bungie-is-vaguely-creepy-147988.phtml

Its actually kinda creeppy

For your other question:

Everyone wants to do is own thing ya know, ...Kojima did it, Shinji Mikami did it..the creator of Final Fantasy did it.. only old people like Miyamoto decides to stay on they're place for the rest of the time.

You can't blame a company like Bungie, creators of a multi-million dollar game that is Halo to want someday in the future be has big has a Square Enix, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Valve etc. and for that to happen they needed to "get away" of M$.

So this is how i "read between the lines" what happened to Bungie and M$.

P.S. Don't forget that one of the objectives of Bungie Studios is world domination, they said it themselfs!
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:09 pm

I dont want Killzone 2 anyways, the gameplay in it sucks and has a very bulky feeling, and seems like the devs couldnt decide on realism or arcade style play, and Killzone 2's gameplay suffers from it.
Back to top Go down
gamerdude
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:11 pm

I played uncharted 2 and that game was fun the singleplayer was fun but it didnt bring anything new to gaming besides a new story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2   i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i feel sorry for killzone 2 and uncharted 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2