This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!

Go down 
+5
arnt god of war
Japanophile
ShadowCK
handkerchief
im-360...xbox360
9 posters
AuthorMessage
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! Empty
PostSubject: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:53 am

Okay, when 360 and ps3fans start arguing about games exclusive games, ps3fans alway seem to say that most 360 exclusives are on the pc(like its a console)....

and yet they say uncharted 2 and killzone 2 has the best console graphics this generation

what about crysis?....
i mean....crysis does have better graphics than those two games(and its only on pc)
and again they brag about internet surfer being a feature on their console...

what about the pc
i mean its also on the pc and works better on the pc......
Back to top Go down
handkerchief
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:12 am

i was just wondering was there any pc games on the VGAs?
Back to top Go down
ShadowCK
Seaman
Seaman
ShadowCK

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:19 am

Personally I thought Modern Warfare 2 looked better than Uncharted 2. It's very narrow minded to think Uncharted 2 is the graphics king considering there are many games out there which look better. Here's a few examples:

- Spec Opps: The Line
- Alan Wake
- Mass Effect 2
- Crysis 2
- Halo: Reach
- Splinter Cell: Conviction.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:52 am

Japanophile wrote:
Considering Uncharted 2 has won various awards for its visuals (including the larger ones like Spike's VGAs), it's dumb to argue against it. Until 2010 rolls around and a new Graphics King is crowned, Uncharted 2 is the undisputed winner of visuals for the next year at the least.
i know uncharted 2 has the best console graphics

i was just bringing in the pc just like most ps3fanboys
Back to top Go down
Japanophile
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:55 am

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
Japanophile wrote:
Considering Uncharted 2 has won various awards for its visuals (including the larger ones like Spike's VGAs), it's dumb to argue against it. Until 2010 rolls around and a new Graphics King is crowned, Uncharted 2 is the undisputed winner of visuals for the next year at the least.

Exclusive means it's only available on one platform (not console). Console graphics in a Video Game Awards show signifies console (not platform).

The argument just isn't there.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:56 am

yes thats what im trying to say
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:57 am

well in my eye different people have different eyes for grapghics for example i can tell differences in hale graphics like i have 4 eyes but other people cant tell halo 3 from the reach trailer personally i dont think uncharted 2 deserves those awards perhaps for being the best copycat of 2009 maybe....
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:04 am

Japanophile wrote:
im-360...xbox360 wrote:
Japanophile wrote:

Exclusive means it's only available on one platform (not console). Console graphics in a Video Game Awards show signifies console (not platform).

ps3 fanboys like to bring up and dismiss the pc argument to suit them. if you try to use it against them they just deny it in anyway possible.
Back to top Go down
Japanophile
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:07 am

matrixrory wrote:
Japanophile wrote:
im-360...xbox360 wrote:
Japanophile wrote:

ps3 fanboys like to bring up and dismiss the pc argument to suit them. if you try to use it against them they just deny it in anyway possible.

Wait, what? What did I deny?

The Video Game Awards by Spike is generally focused towards console-only gaming, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
Senior Chief Petty Officer
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:16 am

Japanophile wrote:
im-360...xbox360 wrote:
Japanophile wrote:

yes there is since you are creating a false argument. at the end of the day a video game is a video game. that doesn't change due to the platform its on.

they are called the Video Game Awards, not Video Game Console Awards. you either count the PC or you don't, simple as that. you guys are doing the same exact shit by saying the PC doesn't count when talking about graphics as when xbox 360 fanboys talk about exclusives.

the argument is easily there, your fanboy goggles are just not allowing you to see it.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:18 am

CannibalShinobi wrote:
Japanophile wrote:
im-360...xbox360 wrote:
Japanophile wrote:

yes there is since you are creating a false argument. at the end of the day a video game is a video game. that doesn't change due to the platform its on.

they are called the Video Game Awards, not Video Game Console Awards. you either count the PC or you don't, simple as that. you guys are doing the same exact shit by saying the PC doesn't count when talking about graphics as when xbox 360 fanboys talk about exclusives.

the argument is easily there, your fanboy goggles are just not allowing you to see it.

And i bet he will reply disagreeing again......
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:19 am

Japanophile wrote:

The Video Game Awards by Spike is generally focused towards console-only gaming, isn't it?

no it's not, they gave Dragons Age Origins the best PC game award.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:23 am

matrixrory wrote:
i was just wondering was there any pc games on the VGAs?

You said it yourself VGA: *Video* Game Awards

This is and old factor that still lives on, since the day that there where no PC gamers.

But its true the thing about Crysis, since Warhead was released early 2009. And it still kicks any console graphics by far.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Japanophile
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:24 am

CannibalShinobi wrote:
Japanophile wrote:
im-360...xbox360 wrote:
Japanophile wrote:

CannibalShinobi wrote:
Japanophile wrote:

no it's not, they gave Dragons Age Origins the best PC game award.

Ah, that's right, they did! I completely forgot that they gave out a PC Game Award (easy to forget since it was one of those "quick awards" in between the awards they made a big deal out of it). You're right.

So, then Uncharted 2 won Best Graphics across all platforms (PC Included).

I still fail to see the argument I'm creating here, though. All I'm doing is answering questions directed towards me.
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:28 am

Japanophile wrote:
matrixrory wrote:
Japanophile wrote:
im-360...xbox360 wrote:
Japanophile wrote:

when did i say you denied it? and if did accuse you, are you saying you are a ps3 fanboy? because thats who it was aimed at.

answer me this, why do ps3 fanboys like to bring up the pc when its exclusives but not when its features or graphics?

ill tell you why its because ps3 fanboyds try to twist and turn every argument to make out they have won. they like to bring up that the ps3 has web browser when its on the pc to start with. so its not like we are losing out. when they talk about blu ray movies(not the disk it self) they ignor that pc now have blu ray players.
Back to top Go down
cannibalshinobi
cannibalshinobi

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:36 am

Japanophile wrote:

Ah, that's right, they did! I completely forgot that they gave out a PC Game Award (easy to forget since it was one of those "quick awards" in between the awards they made a big deal out of it). You're right.

So, then Uncharted 2 won Best Graphics across all platforms (PC Included).

I still fail to see the argument I'm creating here, though. All I'm doing is answering questions directed towards me.

first of all it's considered an argument when you post your opinion that contradicts another in a conversation, an argument doesn't have to be hostile in any way. you might be answering questions but you are still presenting an argument within your answers.

well seeing as how the best looking video game to date, Crysis, was released back in 2007 it was not eligible for a 2009 award. without the restraint of that eligibility rule Crysis would have not only just won the 2007 VGA graphics award but also for 2008 and 2009.

the point is that uncharted 2 is not the best looking game out there, it is easily outdone by a game released 2 years ago. PS3 fanboys just haven't realized this yet. it's simply an unfair argument for PS3 fanboys to bring up the PC when talking about exclusives but completely forget about it when talking about graphics.

matrixrory wrote:
when they talk about blu ray movies(not the disk it self) they ignor that pc now have blu ray players.

actually with the minimal knowledge of working with a PC you don't even need a blu ray drive to play blu ray quality movies.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:09 am

ShadowCK wrote:
Personally I thought Modern Warfare 2 looked better than Uncharted 2. It's very narrow minded to think Uncharted 2 is the graphics king considering there are many games out there which look better. Here's a few examples:

- Spec Opps: The Line
- Alan Wake
- Mass Effect 2
- Crysis 2
- Halo: Reach
- Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Actually I hate to say it but spec ops, spec ops, alan wake and splinter cell conviction don't have better graphics but Crysis 2 and Halo Reach seem to. Very Happy

But the point of this topic was to say that ps3 fanboys say there's no point in bringing up any 360 games that are on pc because they have pc's so can play those games, yet they keep claiming that Uncharted 2 has the best graphics everrrr but we could just as easily say that we can play Crysis on pc which has better graphics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:31 am

They bring up the pc when talking about exclusives but forget that we could also bring in the pc when talking about best graphics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!   UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

UNCHARTED 2 is not the console graphic king!!!
Page 1 of 1