This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war Empty
PostSubject: the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war   the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 am

according to the true detention of exclusive when including all platforms almost every game is exclusive. example: gta4 is not on the wii. i have many more examples including the wii but u get my drift. l4d2 is not a on ps3, therefore it is exclusive. the word exclusive has a big meaning as a result we must conduct comparisons between 2 variables (ps3 v 360) if not it could get out of hand. someone posted a video defining it days ago. that video pwned hundreds of ps3 fanboys and they dont even know it. please make this argument public i cant do it on my own. man i wish i had a camera or a mic.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war   the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:08 am

Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war   the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:33 pm

as long as one of the group (not all) is excluded the variable is considered to be an exclusive. its cool ps3 fanboys are idiots they throw logic out the window and thus the American dictionary.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war   the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:30 pm

PS3 fanboys saying a 360 game isnt a 'true exclusive' because its also on PC is just as stupid as saying a PS3 game isnt a true exclusive if its also on the PSP. Because last time I checked the PC was and still is a MS platform. The important thing is that its a game thats on 360 but not on PS3. And these PS3 fanboys who say I'll play it on PC are obviously not satisfied with what PS3 by itself has to offer so they run over to a MS platform to play those games that 360 has and PS3 doesnt. The very fact that they even bother to do that is proof that these 360 games are appealing to them. And the irony of it all is that these PS3 fanboys think by doing that theyre giving the middle finger to MS when in reality theyre giving the middle finger to Sony to go play on a MS platform. And the funny thing is when they say that they think 360 gamers actually care. lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war   the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:06 pm

I agree with everything MC just said but also, to act as if a game doesn't matter if it's not exclusive is a ridiculous thing. Ps3 fanboys always mention how they can play this game on pc but they're bringing in a second system to rival 360. They can't just say ps3 can run ps3 exclusives AND pc/360 cross plats, because it can't, instead they say pc can but pc has nothing to do with it. A lot of 360 owners still own pc's but the what those ps3 fanboys are saying is that to get the same level of 360 gaming, they need to buy a ps3 AND a pc. That's the ridiculous thing....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war   the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:22 pm

pspvampire wrote:
I agree with everything MC just said but also, to act as if a game doesn't matter if it's not exclusive is a ridiculous thing. Ps3 fanboys always mention how they can play this game on pc but they're bringing in a second system to rival 360. They can't just say ps3 can run ps3 exclusives AND pc/360 cross plats, because it can't, instead they say pc can but pc has nothing to do with it. A lot of 360 owners still own pc's but the what those ps3 fanboys are saying is that to get the same level of 360 gaming, they need to buy a ps3 AND a pc. That's the ridiculous thing....
I totally agree. Well said.
Back to top Go down
djsonic99
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
djsonic99

PostSubject: Re: the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war   the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:25 pm

right on the money again. most of them dont even have a gaming pc, the most expensive pc on the market. getting into a pc argument its funny how they spend comment upon comment not even mentioning the ps3 its as if they want to change the subject. ps3 fails, our job is simply to remind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war   the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war Empty

Back to top Go down

the true defention of exclusive should be bought up in the console war
Page 1 of 1