This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ps3 games have big boots to fill

Go down 
+6
im-360...xbox360
Noel
Master_Chief
Blixtstorm
ghost23
DemonWolf
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Ps3 games have big boots to fill Empty
PostSubject: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 am

We hear the ps3 fanboys battle cries all the time "we're getting gran turismo 5 and god of war 3!!!!"
which we know will be good games, but we've seen so many games that raise standards of the genre that it's going to be a problem for developers of those games, to make them live up to that standard.
---
Example, Gran Turismo 5. We've seen the complete and utter pwnage of Forza Motorsport 3, said by many critics to be the greatest racing game of all time. Although ps3 fanboys have successfully attacked it's user score with 1's, on Metacritic the average critic rating is 92/100.
Good luck, bumper car turismo.

Ps3 games have big boots to fill Forza-2-e3-06-screen2

Another game, God Of War III looks like a brilliant upcoming hack n' slash title. But will it really live up to the standards of the multiplatform hack n' slash action game: Bayonetta? The Xbox 360 version scored a 94 on Metacritic. The highest scoring God Of War game in the franchise was God Of War 1 and also scored a 94. I have no doubt that GoW3 will be better but will it exceed or at least live up to our expectations? Only time will tell, but share your thoughts below!

Ps3 games have big boots to fill Dog-of-war-aqualink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:29 am

As MLD says in his vids, the Gran Turismo franchise has been going nowhere but downhill since the early PS2 games. Forza is definitely an amazing game especially played with the XBOX racing wheel.

God of War 3 will be decent but 360 has a much large exclusive lineup. Oh and for all the PS3 fanboys who have been shouting out "uncharted 2" for the past months, we got a reply "Splinter Cell: Conviction" bitches
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:36 am

ghost23 wrote:
As MLD says in his vids, the Gran Turismo franchise has been going nowhere but downhill since the early PS2 games. Forza is definitely an amazing game especially played with the XBOX racing wheel.

God of War 3 will be decent but 360 has a much large exclusive lineup. Oh and for all the PS3 fanboys who have been shouting out "uncharted 2" for the past months, we got a reply "Splinter Cell: Conviction" bitches

yep!

And as for SCC, we've also got Alan Wake too Razz
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:16 am

you used a picture from the trailer to Forza 2.. Smile

Good game!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:39 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
you used a picture from the trailer to Forza 2.. Smile

Good game!

fuck lmao
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:20 pm

360 has 2010 on lockdown. So many AAA games that are on 360 but not on PS3. And the Gran Turismo series is a joke now compared to Forza 3. PD are lazy developers who were going to try to sell the same game that they have been selling since PS1 without evolving as all except for a prettier coat of paint. Now that Forza 3 has come out PD has had to push GT5 back to try to bring it on par with Forza 3. And after playing the GT5 time trial demo I think theyre going to fail. And the GT5 time trial looked like crap so the graphics have been downgraded. And the cars drive like a shopping cart on a sheet of ice. The physics are a joke. Plus Forza 3 has online car auctions and also user created content on the storefront. But 360 has an amazing 2010 lineup with games like Alan Wake, Mas Effect 2, SC Conviction,Halo Reach, Crackdown 2 and others as well as all the multiplatform games that will no doubt look and play better on 360 as usual. GOW 3 IMO is an overrated button masher and the demo didnt impress me at all.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:09 pm

ghost23 wrote:

They have been going downhill since Gran Turismo 4.
God of War 3 will be great but Bayonetta = 40/40 from famitsu.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Mass effect 2 alone destroys all ps3 exclusives coming out in 2010 except maybe gt5
now i wouldnt want to get started about how halo reach would do when it emerges and natal

sony...............youre ps2 dayz are numberd
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:52 pm

PhunkGamer wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

i read a review for Bayonetta that said that the 360 version was FAR superior to the PS3 version. Like so much so that people would think that they are completely different games. If this is true, FAIL for sony
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:02 pm

ghost23 wrote:
PhunkGamer wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

i read a review for Bayonetta that said that the 360 version was FAR superior to the PS3 version. Like so much so that people would think that they are completely different games. If this is true, FAIL for sony
It is true. Heres what IGN said about it.
http://www.n4g.com/xbox360/News-448218.aspx
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:45 pm

I'm gonna laugh if Forza 4 releases before GT5.

pig
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:51 pm

dreadraptor85 wrote:

pig
They might as well make GT5 a launch title for PS4. lol
Back to top Go down
3DO was too cheap for me
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO was too cheap for me

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
dreadraptor85 wrote:

pig

You do know that thats highly improbable. Just look at how Sony has released the GT Franchise:

PS1: GT1 and GT2
PS2: GT3 and GT4
PS3: GT5 and it wouldn't suprise me but GT6.

After all it is a 10 year console, and there isn't a doubt in my head it'll still be supported until 2016. The onlyone I am having doubts for is the PSP it'll last about another year or 2 until sony gets there head on right and bothers to make a second, this time with twin analog sticks.
Back to top Go down
TEKKENFANBOY
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
TEKKENFANBOY

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:08 am

lol

ACE COMBAT 6 WAS GREAT!
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:53 am

3DO was too cheap for me wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
dreadraptor85 wrote:

pig

You do know that thats highly improbable. Just look at how Sony has released the GT Franchise:

After all it is a 10 year console, and there isn't a doubt in my head it'll still be supported until 2016. The onlyone I am having doubts for is the PSP it'll last about another year or 2 until sony gets there head on right and bothers to make a second, this time with twin analog sticks.

you do realise he was joking.lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:35 am

Master_Chief wrote:
dreadraptor85 wrote:

pig

LMAO Your humor detector must be broken. In other words I was joking.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
dreadraptor85 wrote:

pig

Noooo way!! PSP will go on for a while. Did you see what a year it's had and what a year it has coming for it?!
Sony would be fools to move on to the psp 2 so soon when psp's just beginning to reach it's peak!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Indeed. The only truly amazing genre defining PS3 games (exclusives) are Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Valkyria Chronicles, and Metal Gear Solid 4. Other than that I will buy games on the Xbox 360.

Link: http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Basement_Data/index/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ps3 games have big boots to fill   Ps3 games have big boots to fill Empty

Back to top Go down

Ps3 games have big boots to fill
Page 1 of 1