This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?

Go down 
+11
DemonWolf
M3A7L04F
day walker
343_Guilty_Spark
Master_Chief
Shokio2
Mr. Project Natal
daveMastaKill
Noel
Arbiteris
Kendo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shokio2
Seaman Recruit
Shokio2

Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:11 am

Er, you guys are kinda missing the point. I did say it JUST NOW in THIS THREAD, but I never said it in the other thread I made, thus, I shouldn't have been banned. IF you ask me, I sounded pretty nice in that thread I made lol.

Really, you guys are taking this way to seriously. Specially considering the fact that you guys are already WELL AWARE of it. Why should it offend you all because I verbalized it?
Back to top Go down
Shokio2
Seaman Recruit
Shokio2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:13 am

Kendo wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
I simply side with PS3 fanboys because they're entertaining. (And because I like the PS3 more than the 360, but that's obvious xD).
Because of this. Not very respectful to this forum imo. But anyway I'll leave this to the mod who banned you.

The thing is, I never said anything like that in the first place (on here)

And saying PS3 fanboys are entertaining is bann worthy? Cmon.

And notice, I didn't say the PS3 was the best, I just said I like it more. Now if that will get me banned than the rules here need to be seriously re-worked. I know this is a 360 forum but if me saying that offends somebody here than that's pretty sad.

I could understand if I was bashing the 360 but I'm not. Haven't done it yet.

@Kendo

Saying I like the PS3 more is fanboyism? LOL!
No but the way you said it was. You just said that in the first place.

You read my post the wrong way. When I said "...which is obvious", I wasn't saying that the PS3 being better is obvious, I was saying that the fact that I LIKE THE PS3 MORE was obvious xD
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:16 am

Shokio2 wrote:

You read my post the wrong way. When I said "...which is obvious", I wasn't saying that the PS3 being better is obvious, I was saying that the fact that I LIKE THE PS3 MORE was obvious xD
I dont care that you like the PS3 more. That doesn't offend me at all. I own both systems too but I prefer the 360. Its the part about siding with the PS3 fanboys that I feel is disrespectful.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:17 am

well final fantasy looks good but i dont like jrpgs much, also what with the mini war in the thread, i thought we hated ps3 fanboys not comments, on how sum1 likes the ps3, but really likes the wii, hmm anyway ff13 looks very good, but so does a naked chick covered in water,

Last edited by day walker on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:19 am

day walker wrote:
well final fantasy looks good but i dont like jrpgs much, also what with the mini war in the thread, i thought we hated ps3 fanboys not comments, on how sum1 likes the ps3, but really likes the wii, hmm anyway ff13 looks very good,
I am gettting it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:21 am

day walker wrote:
well final fantasy looks good but i dont like jrpgs much, also what with the mini war in the thread, i thought we hated ps3 fanboys not comments, on how sum1 likes the ps3,
Did I say that? Try reading my previous post again but slower this time. I said I DONT CARE THAT YOU LIKE THE PS3 MORE. THAT DOES NOT OFFEND ME. It was the part where he said that he sides with the PS3 fanboys.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shokio2
Seaman Recruit
Shokio2

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:23 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

I dont care that you like the PS3 more. That doesn't offend me at all. I own both systems too but I prefer the 360. Its the part about siding with the PS3 fanboys that I feel is disrespectful.

I was actually talking to Kendo there xD

Well, I just got done reading the rules, and saying "I side with PS3 Fanboys because they're entertaining" is no where in there. But what IS in the rules, is how a person must receive one warning before they get banned, which did not happen in my case. Seems like a mod isn't following his own forum's rules =/
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:26 am

Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

Well, I just got done reading the rules, and saying "I side with PS3 Fanboys because they're entertaining" is no where in there. But what IS in the rules, is how a person must receive one warning before they get banned, which did not happen in my case. Seems like a mod isn't following his own forum's rules =/
So now youre going to be wiseass and play semantics with me? Seriously? I now understand completely why the other mod banned you.

Last edited by Master_Chief on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:26 am

Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

Hm... I dont read rules much... just dont care for them, dont wanna read so much except for a book.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:37 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

So now youre going to be wiseass and play semantics with me? Seriously? I now understand completely why the other mod banned you.
you banned him just now?
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:40 am

M3A7L04F wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

you banned him just now?
I didnt ban him the first time but I did just now. If the members here think I was wrong then I will step down and leave the forum. He was already permanently banned by another mod.
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:47 am

Master_Chief wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

you banned him just now?
I didnt ban him the first time but I did just now. If the members here think I was wrong then I will step down and leave the forum. He was already permanently banned by another mod.
you don't have to step down but I'm just wondering why you banned him...
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:50 am

M3A7L04F wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
M3A7L04F wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

you banned him just now?
you don't have to step down but I'm just wondering why you banned him...
Besides the fact that another mod permanently banned him he's out here saying he sides with the PS3 fanboys. Look at his posting history on his first account. I actually meant to ban him for one day.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:18 am

I HATE final fantasy xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:55 pm

never been a fan of finale fanasy so no
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

is this brownie banned yet tired of seeing his posts
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:26 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Shokio2 wrote:

is this brownie banned yet tired of seeing his posts
Yeah he's banned.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:06 pm

lol second time hes bein banned on this site
his gonna make a video crying about it lol
Back to top Go down
*LuvinFuu*
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
*LuvinFuu*

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Not getting Final Fantasy 13 but Final Fantasy versus 13 i will get Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LuvinFuu
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:15 pm

*LuvinFuu* wrote:
FF Versus looks very interesting. Seems like a darker story.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
*LuvinFuu* wrote:
FF Versus looks very interesting. Seems like a darker story.
Totally will get both, but am more excited for XIII.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:29 pm

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:27 pm

WOW,and shokio is wondering why he got banned when he just started a long arguement,and didnt show respect for this forum.What an idiot.Im sure he will make a vid after this complaining about being banned.

Good Job for banning that fanboy Master Chief
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
WOW,and shokio is wondering why he got banned when he just started a long arguement,and didnt show respect for this forum.What an idiot.Im sure he will make a vid after this complaining about being banned.

Good Job for banning that fanboy Master Chief
Thanks Arbiterus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?   Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360! You Gonna Buy It in March?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next