This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on.

Go down 
+2
day walker
Mr. Project Natal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on. Empty
PostSubject: Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on.   Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:36 am

Just to point this out, there is no difference in graphics that is significant that makes the ps3 or Xbox 360 better from each other. I've heard it from 100 different fanboys and really, bluray can't make a significant difference to graphics that makes the ps3 better.

I play on a HDTV with a HDMI connection and NOTHING GETS DISTORTED EVEN WHEN MOVING. Distortion would be what makes a difference to me and technically both are on par and even if there is a slight difference, they are so close, you couldnt tell the difference AT ALL. The only difference would be a certain games graphic engine if I am correct?

So when you face a spamboy saying that ps3 has better graphics than the xbox 360, refer to this post because I lost my mind with this shit! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on.   Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:26 am

who hasent, but we have to deal with it, unfortunately
Back to top Go down
J_Lee87
Seaman Recruit
J_Lee87

PostSubject: Re: Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on.   Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 am

I think that we have to wait til one console runs out of it graphic capabilities right now PS3 one ups 360 then 360 one ups them so only time will tell the graphics.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on.   Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:31 am

J_Lee87 wrote:
I think that we have to wait til one console runs out of it graphic capabilities right now PS3 one ups 360 then 360 one ups them so only time will tell the graphics.

Sony has put countless millions into games like Uncharted 2 and given developers like Konami access to everything they have for games like MGS4. Naughty Dog said they used nearly 100% of the PS3's power for Uncharted 2, yet it barely looks any better than Modern Warefare 2, a multi-platform game. Microsoft shipped brand new development kits with more ram for better testing and the new X-Engine which is an internally developed engine for developers to maximize Xbox 360 efficiency.

What does all this mean?

The PS3 is tapped out, games for the PS3 will never look much better than Uncharted 2. Xbox 360, on the other hand, will soon enter a new age of graphical performance and still has awhile to go before it maxes out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on.   Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:52 am

^ yeah and with natal which looks like the graphics get updated, dont know if they are but the games on natal looks like they do, maybe natal can like the expansion pack was for the nen 64
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on.   Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:36 am

If anyone's winning in graphics, it's 360.
Why?
Because the graphics are consistantly better on multiplatform games on the 360 version.
The game featuring best in-game graphics of either of the two systems is a ps3 game currently but soon enough there will be a 360 game whos graphics will rival it and then another on ps3 that rivals that, etc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on.   Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:40 am

pspvampire wrote:
If anyone's winning in graphics, it's 360.
Why?
Because the graphics are consistantly better on multiplatform games on the 360 version.
Good point. And lets face it, most of the games that you will be playing in a consoles life are going to be multiplatform games. Especially this generation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on.   Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ive lost my mind with the graphics are better than this and so on.
Page 1 of 1