This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids?

Go down 
+23
AgentA-Mi6
lil_daddy4us
djsonic99
Stoney
Lt Xplosi
Zombl337
selubolof1
im-360...xbox360
dreadraptor85
ghost23
toxicavenger778
folobules1
Blixtstorm
lightlamp
handkerchief
daveMastaKill
folobules
Static103
Arbiteris
Pickles
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
Kendo
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids?   Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:50 pm

Lt Xplosi wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
i am 14 ... but still i dont have any problem with kids
and if i have i mute them
im more suprised when grown up men is immature on live networks like xbox live cs psn for sure just look at elpressador -_-

yeh there are some pretty immature adults. I was playing MW2 with a group of Aussies and these Americans found out we were Aussie and spent the whole game saying shit like "Why the hell do you guys fuck kangaroos, do u guys go to school in a kangaroo pouch?"
i love australia Very Happy!!

and yeah im from sweden and i dont know how people think of sweden but i i hear a lot of shit in game chat
like i once said i was from sweden and everyone said euorpe sucks!!! and they goed on and on with the shit untill i leaved the game on halo 3 i think

i hate when people are racist against people from other countries.

Ive had people who keep calling me stupid and dukmb because im Canadian.

I also hate when people think that Canada is a winter wonderland where everyone lives in Igloos.I mean cmon.
Only the territories(far north in canada)are snowy alot.None of the provinces are always full of snow.Only winter is when most Canadians get snow.

And NO Canadian lives in a Igloo.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids?   Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
im more suprised when grown up men is immature on live networks like xbox live cs psn for sure just look at elpressador -_-

yeh there are some pretty immature adults. I was playing MW2 with a group of Aussies and these Americans found out we were Aussie and spent the whole game saying shit like "Why the hell do you guys fuck kangaroos, do u guys go to school in a kangaroo pouch?"

and yeah im from sweden and i dont know how people think of sweden but i i hear a lot of shit in game chat
like i once said i was from sweden and everyone said euorpe sucks!!! and they goed on and on with the shit untill i leaved the game on halo 3 i think

I also hate when people think that Canada is a winter wonderland where everyone lives in Igloos.I mean cmon.
Only the territories(far north in canada)are snowy alot.None of the provinces are always full of snow.Only winter is when most Canadians get snow.

Joking about other countries is not racist. Making fun of other RACES is racist.

As for shit talking about nationalities. I think it's all in good fun like sports fans and their rival teams. Don't take it seriously, just shit talk back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids?   Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:07 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
Lt Xplosi wrote:

Joking about other countries is not racist. Making fun of other RACES is racist.

As for shit talking about nationalities. I think it's all in good fun like sports fans and their rival teams. Don't take it seriously, just shit talk back.

yeh, the kangaroos jokes werent racist. i actually thought they were quite funny to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids?   Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:27 pm

I have a really good friend who's Australian and he gets a good laugh out of the kangaroo and shrimp on the barby jokes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids?   Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:42 am

Kendo wrote:
They also say this site only has kids. Dont know why. Anyone know why? How old are most of youz?

15 and a lot of kids do play XboxLIVE but I have not seen them lately. Actually it has been a while since its been a problem to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids?   Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do the PS3 fanboys say the 360 is full of kids?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3