This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+152
Joycey
Epzaos The Destroyer
Cylon8472
Stigma
TheSnape
TRF
Lethal Predator
Teckno
TheNewValkyrie
GAYMidnightFenrir
Carlego
Kethex
Jossa81
resistance354
Freemon34'
TheTruthSettingUFree
Sonji
Xmarksthespot
adamlovesu
The Freemon34
Dutchy
ArtyonTheSovietRanger
Shoke
Noelol
Jamin
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
tk4218472
A7MAD_AU
micheal82
Angel In Black
Superkingz2
Twisted Tony
GRUNT317
joe11
BoznianBadass
dfenseOwnsu
thejedi360
illiniguy
AIDA
Juganer
shagohod
blurredpixels
Captain Emp
Troctoid877
Zinjesta
gt: FrozeN SouL x
TheUniversalGamer
Noel
mikenuge
kadelmon
toxicavenger778
Invaderzzim13
ghost23
LoB33W360
Static103
HaZeUnleashed
Theman
Kendo
Japanophile
FELIXjk007
TEHleader360
SGCopeland
Ozsem
Slickman
Pickles
game0reviews
gusgus2022
the RPG guy
xjosh360s
VERY NICE
Jezuzfreak9001
Tryfan Llywelyn
OWNage of DA Ps3
Stoney
4554Isaiah
Kazthesensation
Mr. Project Natal
i7Crisisx
Mr. Cole Drake
ShadowCK
daveMastaKill
ghostsniper
lVlysTicaL NiT3
C_Panda
Crownjo
Master Chief
Master_Chief
BillGates
raspymanic1
orca464
MLKioncWarlord
Grim0666
popjack88
Infinite Shock
Bullyblazer
mxt91
Blixtstorm
St3V1E 93
Arbiteris
THETROLLOWNSYOU
buddhapride69
Dozz108
ultima
sharingan dad
FaTb0y
GAMEZILLA_50000
Blake3one6
FUN
fonderplague
mjmgamer
A Dirty Muppet
Pistol Perk
Lt Xplosi
brandonk129
shadowmonkey987
spartan225
Aero250
Roflsoup
xero135
transformer809
DuDZZ
Spartan v07
Dartheroni
n2cranes
Segaswirl
-DeathWraith-
J77
--TASK--
mprSlim
Omiee
shirik2410
lightlamp
DeW
BigBoss96fs
DemonWolf
handkerchief
TeamAlphaOne
NoXiousBLD
FanboyHunter
CryonicMaestro ZA
g35coupe
clawbytes
arnt god of war
II XShogunX II
Zombl337
F2sT
M3A7L04F
DustinCanFly
dudeoftheages
343_Guilty_Spark
GeneralMLD
156 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Infinite Shock

Infinite Shock

Introduce yourself - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:00 am

I am a fan of the Sega Dreamcast and is my favorite system of all time, but of course they no longer are in the hardware buisness. The following year Microsoft released the Xbox and I got it since Sega was no longer supporting the Dreamcast.

I did get a PS2 the following year because of Grand Theft Auto III, but I preferred Xbox because of Xbox Live. You made one User name known as a Gamertag. I hated PS2 online play. Then the Xbox 360 was released and I had to have to it since Xbox was no longer being supported by Microsoft.

My first Xbox 360 broke in 2007 and I got rid of it. Later that year I got a PS3 because of RRoD, but the PS3's user interface sucked so bad and I hated the R2 and L2 triggers. I took it back and got another Xbox 360.

A couple days ago I got E 73 error. Thank god I had Best Buy two year warranty and i got to upgrade to Xbox 360 Elite. This 360 is a jasper so I hope i have no further problems.

Reasons why Xbox 360 is better IMHO is the interface, Xbox Live, controller, and the games
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ur2ezman
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:05 am

hello i am new here

my first console was the 360 and i love the halo series .

i am a halo fan. Very Happy

i also own a ps3 but i dont use it as much as i use my 360.

i hate ps3 fanboys.

Random fact about me : i am asian
Back to top Go down
Grim0666
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Grim0666

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:08 am

I'm a ex-360 owner, PS3 owner, and soon to be MW2 360 owner. I prefer the 360 because of the fabled cross game chat, better live (yeah it's better than PSN trust me), WAAAAAAY superior arcade which is lightyears ahead of the PSN games in terms of quality and most fun, and the L4D series and Halo a little bit.
Back to top Go down
MLKioncWarlord

MLKioncWarlord

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:58 am

Hello .

Im a neutral xbox 360 gamer from new york . Im 22 .

Very friendy person . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 am

MLKioncWarlord wrote:
Hello .

Welcome to the forums: )
Back to top Go down
MLKioncWarlord

MLKioncWarlord

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
MLKioncWarlord wrote:
Hello .

Welcome to the forums: )
Hi tHx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 am

I AM ORCA464 THE 360 FANBOY I AM HERE TO PISS OFF PS3 IDIOTS I HAVE NO OTHER REASONS
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:32 am

orca464 wrote:
I AM ORCA464 THE 360 FANBOY I AM HERE TO PISS OFF PS3 IDIOTS I HAVE NO OTHER REASONS

LOL,Welcome to the forums orca464
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:23 pm

core gamer since mastersystem/nes. ps1 came out and ruin gaming lookin for a console to destroy playstation, and here it is XBOX360 lol! consoles ownd- mastersystem, megadrive, saturn, dreamcast, gamegear, nes, snes, n64, gamecube, wii, gameboy, ds, xbox, xbox 360 notice the pattern lol i hate playstation with a passion hello everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BillGates

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:05 am

Im Bill Gates, and you shall all do I say say. Worship my console, my company, and me.

clawbytes wrote:
Former ps fanboy and gametrailers member.

Why am I here and why do I prefer the 360?

Simply better exclusives, multiplatforms, controller, online, community.
LABWARRIOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:54 am

Bullyblazer wrote:
I am here because I think the 360 is the best Console out there and for once found a place that's not over run by Wii,PS3 fanboys.
I totally agree. Finally a true 360 fan site without Sony drones on 24 hour troll missions.
Back to top Go down
Master Chief
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Master Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:59 am

John-117, I am a SPARTAN-II Commando of the UNSC Naval Special Warfare Command. I am here, back in time, to prevent the PlayStation from domination of the Earth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 pm

An Xbox ambassador here. Someone linked me to this site and I love sony makes themselfs look like fools. I am here to help out.
Back to top Go down
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Crownjo wrote:
An Xbox ambassador here. Someone linked me to this site and I love sony makes themselfs look like fools. I am here to help out.

welcome to the site =]
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:36 am

Master Chief wrote:
John-117, I am a SPARTAN-II Commando of the UNSC Naval Special Warfare Command. I am here, back in time, to prevent the PlayStation from domination of the Earth.

HMm, I know you.
Back to top Go down
lVlysTicaL NiT3
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
lVlysTicaL NiT3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Hey Im here to counter everything the PS3 fanboys throw at us. Oh and I have both consoles so according to the brownies I'm "relevant".
Back to top Go down
ghostsniper

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:19 pm

i am a xbox 360 fan i love fps and racing games a despise the ps3 and all of sonys creations i will be getting a new xbox 360 elite on the 17th octobe i will have live that day
Back to top Go down
FUN
Seaman
Seaman
FUN

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:20 pm

lVlysTicaL NiT3 wrote:
Hey Im here to counter everything the PS3 fanboys throw at us. Oh and I have both consoles so according to the brownies I'm "relevant".

Welcome and have fun
Back to top Go down
FUN
Seaman
Seaman
FUN

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:20 pm

ghostsniper wrote:
i am a xbox 360 fan i love fps and racing games a despise the ps3 and all of sonys creations i will be getting a new xbox 360 elite on the 17th octobe i will have live that day

Welcome keep owning those ps3 fantards and have fun
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:00 am

I was never into the first XBOX, its big,its ugly (My Opinion) as hell and the controller was gigantic, and there was like 3 to 4 exclusives that i wanted and the rest i could get on the PS2. That's was the reason i bought one XBOX in the last place (GameCube,PS2,XBOX).

So I, like many others were PlayStation fans to the core. PS0ne and PS2 to me are still one of the best systems ever made by man, and i'm still have huge respect for Sony Computer Entertainment for the amazing games that it gave me all these years. But with the PS3, i mean soon after it was released i knew it had some serious problems.

I mean the guys at M$ even if they fucked up with the hardware (RROD and all that shit in the beggining) at least they knew how to make a good "sequel" of the XBOX. It is more powerful, it is more smaller, its pretty, the controller is amazing (My fav off all time really) i mean its like day and night compared to the original XBOX controller.

Unlike M$, Sony appeard to have like forgotten everything they learn about the PS2 Slim (Along with the SNES, its my fav console of all time). It is fat, butt ugly as hell, the controller has some kind...i dunno. i think they're triggers that replaced the L2 and R2 buttons. And it has, THAT FUCKING SPIDER-MAN LOGO IN IT, FUCKING UNFORGIVABLE THAT A COMPANY THAT CREATES MEMORABLE LOGOS LIKE THE PSONE AND PS2 NEEDS TO RIP OFF A LOGO, AND A UGLY LOGO FOR THE MATTERS......huff....huff. I was like, WTF Sony, WTF. But hey at least it still holds exclusive my fav franchises like Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, and TEKKEN, i thought to myself.

But because i never rush buying a console, i always wait a couple of years after the release (to see the one who fits me better) those exclusives became what we all know today. Multi-Platform...that and obsolete PC was the last call to buy a 360.

I mean, there was a time when sooner or later i would be able to buy 3 systems, but in this gen in my case im afraid thats impossible, for i also a gamer and if i could enjoy playing PS3 exclusives i would.

But its really Sony fault, they give Blu-Ray and WiFi and i don't need those thing and they charge me more for it than a 360 Elite.

And look at they're exclusives, even if some of them are amazing will i really miss it? I look in this way:

Lost, Uncharted -But gained Gears of War

Lost,KillZone\Resistance - But gained Halo (IMO owns both simultaneus in terms of gameplay)

Lost,God of War 3 -But gained a bunch Multi-Plataform H&S games (That's the only weakness i found in the 360 lacks a good exclusive H&S game, however there is so many in the market that it really does not bother me that much :Dante Inferno, Ninja Blade, Castlevania, Devil May Cry,etc.)

Lost,Gran Turismo - But gained, Forza Motorsport

Lost,InFamous -But gained,Crackdown

Lost,Heavy Rain -But gained , Alan Wake

Lost,Demons Soul and Versus XIII -But gained Mass Effect and Kingdom Under Fire II and Fable series.

Lost,???????? -But gained HALO WARS (Believe it, it is possible to play a RTS in a console without a mouse and keyboard combo, Ensemble you sirs are amazing,M$ fuck you for closing the studio, that was just fucking dumb!!!!1)

Plus exclusive DLC (GTAIV) or timed exclusive (Fallout 3). More support on the 360 platform from the devs (IW and others). Multi-Platforms runs better on the 360, bla, bla ,bla we all know the rest xD.

So this is it, the reason why actually i prefer the 360 its cuz it gots what i need: Amazing Games And For A Cheaper Price.Sony failed to achieve this, and even with the Slim, a new and thank god ,cool logo, it actually made me more angry with Sony for not releasing that version in the beginning.

I still want one day buy a PS3 Slim, but if i buy one would be like in 2011 or something like that LoLoLoL. There is really no reason for me this and the next year to own a PS3, it just isn't.

Last edited by daveMastaKill on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:00 pm

@ Last Post.

Either a troll or just bad....

To use Arrows >< isnt that har just remember that the "crocodile" is very hungry and wants to eat the bigger/better one. For example:

1 < 2
Because 2 is bigger then 1.

Halo > Killzone (IMO)
I think that halo series are better from personal experience.

Forza > Gran Turismo
Forza is the best racing game ever!

According to this last post, you prefer all the PS3 games
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:24 pm

@ Last Post.

Maybe i didn't made myself clear, my bad, I've edited a little. But what i meant is that even if i've lost a PS3 exclusive like Uncharted or Grand Turismo its really no big deal cuz i've got Gears and Forza as substitutes(IMO even better substitutes).

I'm mad at the "Tr3y" not at the Xbox 360, i'm no troll friend lolol. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:03 pm

lVlysTicaL NiT3 wrote:
Welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:05 pm

ghostsniper wrote:
Welcome aboard. Keep pwning those brownies.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCK
Seaman
Seaman
ShadowCK

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Hey, I'm ShadowCK. I was previously a Nintendo fan but I turned Xbox Fan ever since I played the original Xbox and got my hands on Halo CE, which to me is the best FPS of all time (Yes, better than Half Life 2 and Call of Duty 4). Personally, I think the Xbox 360 is the best console to date due to it's amazing amount of games, comfortable controller and great community. Halo 3 is one of the best first person shooters I have ever played and Gears of war 2 is easily my favourite third person shooter ever.

I'm very grateful for pspvampire showing me this website, it’s reassuring to know there is a site devoted to protect the Xbox 360 from idiotic PlayStation 3 fanboys and there are people out there who are like me. It's also a relief finding a place that's not overrun by PS3 fanboys (N4G). Thanks Xbox Republic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: