This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+152
Joycey
Epzaos The Destroyer
Cylon8472
Stigma
TheSnape
TRF
Lethal Predator
Teckno
TheNewValkyrie
GAYMidnightFenrir
Carlego
Kethex
Jossa81
resistance354
Freemon34'
TheTruthSettingUFree
Sonji
Xmarksthespot
adamlovesu
The Freemon34
Dutchy
ArtyonTheSovietRanger
Shoke
Noelol
Jamin
THEDJLiGHTSPEEDBLASTER
tk4218472
A7MAD_AU
micheal82
Angel In Black
Superkingz2
Twisted Tony
GRUNT317
joe11
BoznianBadass
dfenseOwnsu
thejedi360
illiniguy
AIDA
Juganer
shagohod
blurredpixels
Captain Emp
Troctoid877
Zinjesta
gt: FrozeN SouL x
TheUniversalGamer
Noel
mikenuge
kadelmon
toxicavenger778
Invaderzzim13
ghost23
LoB33W360
Static103
HaZeUnleashed
Theman
Kendo
Japanophile
FELIXjk007
TEHleader360
SGCopeland
Ozsem
Slickman
Pickles
game0reviews
gusgus2022
the RPG guy
xjosh360s
VERY NICE
Jezuzfreak9001
Tryfan Llywelyn
OWNage of DA Ps3
Stoney
4554Isaiah
Kazthesensation
Mr. Project Natal
i7Crisisx
Mr. Cole Drake
ShadowCK
daveMastaKill
ghostsniper
lVlysTicaL NiT3
C_Panda
Crownjo
Master Chief
Master_Chief
BillGates
raspymanic1
orca464
MLKioncWarlord
Grim0666
popjack88
Infinite Shock
Bullyblazer
mxt91
Blixtstorm
St3V1E 93
Arbiteris
THETROLLOWNSYOU
buddhapride69
Dozz108
ultima
sharingan dad
FaTb0y
GAMEZILLA_50000
Blake3one6
FUN
fonderplague
mjmgamer
A Dirty Muppet
Pistol Perk
Lt Xplosi
brandonk129
shadowmonkey987
spartan225
Aero250
Roflsoup
xero135
transformer809
DuDZZ
Spartan v07
Dartheroni
n2cranes
Segaswirl
-DeathWraith-
J77
--TASK--
mprSlim
Omiee
shirik2410
lightlamp
DeW
BigBoss96fs
DemonWolf
handkerchief
TeamAlphaOne
NoXiousBLD
FanboyHunter
CryonicMaestro ZA
g35coupe
clawbytes
arnt god of war
II XShogunX II
Zombl337
F2sT
M3A7L04F
DustinCanFly
dudeoftheages
343_Guilty_Spark
GeneralMLD
156 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Introduce yourself - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:14 pm

ShadowCK wrote:
Hey, I'm ShadowCK. I was previously a Nintendo fan but I turned Xbox Fan ever since I played the original Xbox and got my hands on Halo CE, which to me is the best FPS of all time (Yes, better than Half Life 2 and Call of Duty 4). Personally, I think the Xbox 360 is the best console to date due to it's amazing amount of games, comfortable controller and great community. Halo 3 is one of the best first person shooters I have ever played and Gears of war 2 is easily my favourite third person shooter ever.

I'm very grateful for pspvampire showing me this website, it’s reassuring to know there is a site devoted to protect the Xbox 360 from idiotic PlayStation 3 fanboys and there are people out there who are like me. It's also a relief finding a place that's not overrun by PS3 fanboys (N4G). Thanks Xbox Republic! Very Happy

Welcome to the forums ShadowCK.I used to be a nintendo fan too.Now im an Xbox fan. X cellence 4 life.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:55 pm

ShadowCK wrote:
Hey, I'm ShadowCK. I was previously a Nintendo fan but I turned Xbox Fan ever since I played the original Xbox and got my hands on Halo CE, which to me is the best FPS of all time (Yes, better than Half Life 2 and Call of Duty 4). Personally, I think the Xbox 360 is the best console to date due to it's amazing amount of games, comfortable controller and great community. Halo 3 is one of the best first person shooters I have ever played and Gears of war 2 is easily my favourite third person shooter ever.

I'm very grateful for pspvampire showing me this website, it’s reassuring to know there is a site devoted to protect the Xbox 360 from idiotic PlayStation 3 fanboys and there are people out there who are like me. It's also a relief finding a place that's not overrun by PS3 fanboys (N4G). Thanks Xbox Republic! Very Happy
Glad to have you. And yeah N4G is a cesspool of rabid PS3 fanboys.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCK
Seaman
Seaman
ShadowCK

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:16 am

Arbiteris wrote:

Welcome to the forums ShadowCK.I used to be a nintendo fan too.Now im an Xbox fan. X cellence 4 life.
Master_Chief wrote:
Glad to have you. And yeah N4G is a cesspool of rabid PS3 fanboys.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I look forward to the discussions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:47 pm

Hey everyone. I recently became the proud owner of an xbox360 elite. The first games I bought were Gears 2 and Dead Rising. I've been wanting to play DR for a long time and it's great to finally start the zombie bashing. I've also rented Left 4 Dead and Fable II and thought they were both great. I now own all the consoles except a PSP. Lately I've been going through Resident Evil 4 for the 10000x time. I'm about to take on the 9th monster in shadow of the colossus. And I'm looking to get a Used copy of ODST. I haven't played Halo 3 yet and heard this was the one to get.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
Hey everyone.

Welcome fellow xbox owner Very Happy

Nice to see our "society" growing every day Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Mr. Cole Drake wrote:
Hey everyone. I recently became the proud owner of an xbox360 elite. The first games I bought were Gears 2 and Dead Rising. I've been wanting to play DR for a long time and it's great to finally start the zombie bashing. I've also rented Left 4 Dead and Fable II and thought they were both great. I now own all the consoles except a PSP. Lately I've been going through Resident Evil 4 for the 10000x time. I'm about to take on the 9th monster in shadow of the colossus. And I'm looking to get a Used copy of ODST. I haven't played Halo 3 yet and heard this was the one to get.

If I were you I'd get all the Halo games since they are all cheap now if your going to get them used. ODST takes place in the middle of Halo 2 as a side story. Since it is a side story you don't have to have played any other Halo games, but if I were you I'd at least get cheap copies of Halo 2 and 3. Halo 1 is fantastic too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
i7Crisisx
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
i7Crisisx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Greetings fellow gamers. I have been following MLD on youtube for a little while and decided to join. While I am not a huge fan boy, and am willing to give all forms of gaming a chance, 360 is and will be my console of choice until the next Xbox comes out. Originally I was a portable gamer. I played all of the Gameboys, got the DS, and the PSP, then decided to go to consoles. My friend had a PS2 (PS3s weren't out yet), and I knew I didn't want one of them. So I was tryign to decide if I should wait or not.

Meanwhile, at school, one of my other friends was talking about Gears of War. It sounded interesting so I went home and watched some videos and decided at that moment to get an Xbox 360. I do not regret the decision in any way.

I love RPGs, but once I started playing my 360, I was converted to the FPS genre. Now that is pretty much my main focus. The 360 does a great job of providing FPS gamers with a great experience, while also allowing them to enjoy the other genres. While certain consoles are better for certain types of games, I feel liek 360 has the most variety when it comes to game selection.

I look forward to countless days of 360 gaming ahead. Modern Warfare 2 will have me on lockdown. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeW
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
DeW

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:26 pm

Welcome i7Crisisx hope you enjoy it on this forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:30 am

i7Crisisx wrote:
Greetings fellow gamers. I have been following MLD on youtube for a little while and decided to join. While I am not a huge fan boy, and am willing to give all forms of gaming a chance, 360 is and will be my console of choice until the next Xbox comes out. Originally I was a portable gamer. I played all of the Gameboys, got the DS, and the PSP, then decided to go to consoles. My friend had a PS2 (PS3s weren't out yet), and I knew I didn't want one of them. So I was tryign to decide if I should wait or not.

Meanwhile, at school, one of my other friends was talking about Gears of War. It sounded interesting so I went home and watched some videos and decided at that moment to get an Xbox 360. I do not regret the decision in any way.

I love RPGs, but once I started playing my 360, I was converted to the FPS genre. Now that is pretty much my main focus. The 360 does a great job of providing FPS gamers with a great experience, while also allowing them to enjoy the other genres. While certain consoles are better for certain types of games, I feel liek 360 has the most variety when it comes to game selection.

I look forward to countless days of 360 gaming ahead. Modern Warfare 2 will have me on lockdown. Very Happy
Welcome to the forum. Theres always room for a fellow 360 gamer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:25 am

I love the Xbox 360 because of everything it gives you. Perfect online, GREAT exclusives, better controller, and so on. Also great fan community too. Unlike the brotherhood cult, we don't go around saying "Gay for life."

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO DRINK THE KOOL AID AND END IT! I WANT TO SEE THEM DROP LIKE FLIES!!!!!!!!! scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:14 am

Project Natal Info wrote:
I love the Xbox 360 because of everything it gives you. Perfect online, GREAT exclusives, better controller, and so on. Also great fan community too. Unlike the brotherhood cult, we don't go around saying "Gay for life."

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO DRINK THE KOOL AID AND END IT! I WANT TO SEE THEM DROP LIKE FLIES!!!!!!!!! scratch scratch

I agree about the Xbox 360 and Live and how hardcore PS3 fans are just terrible and rude, but I hope your kidding about the death part. We like to joke about their cultism but the Kool Aid this is just a euphemism.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Kazthesensation
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
Kazthesensation

PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Hi my name is kaz and i choose the xbox as my system of choice because back when i got my 360 the ps3 was like 400 bux and it was expensive and it had no good games out...xbox 360 has all the better games and even the games that are multi plat just looked better on the 360...looking forwad 2 gears 3, and APB
Back to top Go down
4554Isaiah
Seaman
Seaman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 am

My name is Isaiah and i used to be a sony fanboy.
I had a ps,ps2,psp,and ps3 but i sold my ps3 to get a 360 because i saw the light lol.
Never look back since then to sony or the ps failure 3.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Kazthesensation wrote:
Hi my name is kaz and i choose the xbox as my system of choice because back when i got my 360 the ps3 was like 400 bux and it was expensive and it had no good games out...xbox 360 has all the better games and even the games that are multi plat just looked better on the 360...looking forwad 2 gears 3, and APB
Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:47 pm

4554Isaiah wrote:
I had a ps,ps2,psp,and ps3 but i sold my ps3 to get a 360 because i saw the light lol.
Glad to have you guys. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:09 pm

4554Isaiah wrote:
Lol psfailure3? I have never heard that one before, good one. Oh, and welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Not a fanboy, just prefer the 360....I have a PS3 but only buy exclusives for it...I'll admit I cant freaking wait for Heavy Rain ( Fahrenheit was one of my fav games on the Xbox)...But overall the 360 is better...oh and Im a major graphics whore!!!!!! LOL...Cant resist a pretty face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OWNage of DA Ps3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:37 pm

i am a halo fan to the shit max i love halo and hate ps3 fanboys i guess other games like gta are good too
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:17 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
Not a fanboy, just prefer the 360....I have a PS3 but only buy exclusives for it...I'll admit I cant freaking wait for Heavy Rain ( Fahrenheit was one of my fav games on the Xbox)...But overall the 360 is better...oh and Im a major graphics whore!!!!!! LOL...Cant resist a pretty face Very Happy

Welcome to the Republic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
xSTONEYX187 wrote:

Welcome to the Republic Very Happy

Thanks mate!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
popjack88
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:39 am

xSTONEYX187 wrote:

me to i buy only ps3 exclusives that are good.

Welcome To the Republic join the Fight !
Back to top Go down
Tryfan Llywelyn

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:39 am

I grew up playing the SNES, then N64 and after owned a PS2, Gamecube and Xbox, and loved all of the games on each one.
But one of these consoles had a little thing called Halo. I have been a
fan ever since and will always regard Halo as the best franchise on the planet.
The only reason I'd get a PS3 is if Kingdom Hearts 3 was an exclusive to it and I might buy a cheap pre-owned fat one but I would NEVER pay 250 pounds for a new one.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jezuzfreak9001

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Hey guys, I'm 18 and a freshman in college.

Started gaming back in September of 1997 on the NES and later the SNES(lol I was way behind the times) on Super Mario Bros, which got me into gaming for life. I loved that series back then, still fun to go through again once every year or two. Star Fox 64 was definitely my favorite Nintendo game of all time. Got a Gamecube in Christmas 2001 for Super Smash Bros Melee, which I had a ton of fun with, even though I only played single player. So Basically was a Nintendo fanboy until Christmas 2002 when I experienced my first Non-nintendo console, the Xbox.

The first Xbox games I had? Medal of Honor: Frontline, the Sega GT 2002 and Jet Set Radio future that came with it, Munch's Oddysey, and Conflict: Desert Storm. Looking back, I should have gotten Halo instead of Conflict.

Anyway, Medal of Honor Frontline was my favorite among those games, and I played it a ton until March 2003 when I got a PS2 with GTA 3 and Vice City, the only reason I got the system since those weren't on the Xbox at the time. Played that until July 2004 when I got bored of GTA and threw them away and found my way back into the Xbox fold. Played Secret Weapons over Normandy and MoH: Frontline again until Christmas 2004 when I left the flock again, this time due to getting a decent PC to play computer games like Call of Duty on.

Was away from the console scene for 4 years, constantly buying games for the PC and contemplating upgrades and then buying games for the sole purpose of seeing how well my PC could run them, and basically became a PC gamer. Then, in 2008 I talked with my friends about getting a console, and they all recommended the Xbox 360. However, at the time I was scared of the RROD despite my friends telling me that the reports of people having multiple Xbox's break on them were most likely PS3 trolls, so in my foolishness I made the worst buying decision of my life: The PS3.

Thankfully I only played it for about a month(still have it today, but only use it for its AAA exclusives which are few and far in between) before I got World of Warcraft and got sucked back into PC gaming for another 16 months.

This march, since the new Jasper chipset was coming out, I decided that after a 4-year absence it was time to return to my home, the Xbox and got the Resident Evil Xbox 360 Elite, and I say with absolute honesty that it was the best system I've ever bought. My first three games are Halo 3, COD 4, and COD 5, and my Xbox 360 collection has gone up at a much higher rate than my PS3 collection. Today, as I mentioned earlier, my PS3 is only used for its exclusives like Demons Souls and stuff, and when I play them, it just doesn't have that fulfilling feel to it like the 360 does.

I just feel right at home when playing my 360. A lot of my friends have the system, the controller feels just right, the achievements system is better for me than arbitrary trophies, and the dashboard is better. Its unfortunate that most of the people at my dorm have PS3's, since they don't know what they're missing by not having the 360.

Overall, if I had to do it over again, I would have gotten the 360 in 2008 instead of 2009.

TLDR version: I've come quite a ways in my gaming life, owned systems from all three sides, but am firmly on the Xbox side now.

My reasons for preferring the Xbox 360 is because it has a better selection of games, has more of the game types I like(FPS and action games), and just overall feels right at home.

With that said, I now pledge my allegiance to the Xbox Republic.
Back to top Go down
VERY NICE
Seaman Recruit
VERY NICE

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi. I'm Derek/VERY NICE and PS3 BLOWS. X-Box rules over all the other systems because it has Halo and none of the others do. Also Gears. And thats the only two games you need to rule the world.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:53 pm

VERY NICE wrote:
Hi. I'm Derek/VERY NICE and PS3 BLOWS. X-Box rules over all the other systems because it has Halo and none of the others do. Also Gears. And thats the only two games you need to rule the world.

You sound like a sarcastic brownie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements, Rules, and Regulations :: Announcements-
Jump to: