This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

$50 Bucks A Year For What??

Go down 
+17
arnt god of war
Alan1994
ghost23
3DO Teabagger
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
Zombl337
360fourlife
xjosh360s
Razorcloud
A7MAD_AU
Kendo
Lt Xplosi
joe11
Mr. Project Natal
Stoney
GRUNT317
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

$50 Bucks A Year For What?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: $50 Bucks A Year For What??   $50 Bucks A Year For What?? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
- Even though it's more people online on XBL, ya'll act like it's not enough on PSN .
No console defending or shit, iLike every console .

iDon't really see the logic in paying 50 more bucks .
For something that is almost IDENTICAL on the ps3 .

Only thing is Cross-Game Chat, Party-Chat, and the Live inter. w/ NXE .

Which, is not worth 50 .
10 more bucks, that's a new pair of Vans and 15 and that's a pair of DC's .

Faster downloads, faster updates, social events like 1 vs 100, more in depth profile and avatars, netflix without a disc, zune marketplace, last.fm, twitter....
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: $50 Bucks A Year For What??   $50 Bucks A Year For What?? - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:56 pm

i personally think that MS makes enough money and should make xboxlive free > Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jossa81
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Jossa81

PostSubject: Re: $50 Bucks A Year For What??   $50 Bucks A Year For What?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 pm

As a PS3 owner, and in my personal opinion, its not the fact that the service costs $50 its the fact that you are sort of railroaded into buying it. On a side note, people buy tv's all the time and are forced to pay for cable/dish so its not unprecedented. General consensus is that XBL has a few key features that PSN doesn't which everyone seems to want. Now, for anyone living on a budget they have to ask themselves "are these features worth allocating funds towards or should I go with the free one." I have never played XBL so I wont speculate on which is better. For me it was just one less bill I'd have to pay because I have enough of them already.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Urameshi
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Yusuke Urameshi

PostSubject: Re: $50 Bucks A Year For What??   $50 Bucks A Year For What?? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:59 pm

I could say the same thing to the Ps+ members
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $50 Bucks A Year For What??   $50 Bucks A Year For What?? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

$50 Bucks A Year For What??
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: XBox Live-
Jump to: