This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW

Go down 
+19
lil_daddy4us
djsonic99
day walker
Kendo
xjosh360s
Mr. Project Natal
Spartan v07
Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
DemonWolf
Monashtry
Arbiteris
Spartacus
dreadraptor85
SpawnKingDT
M3A7L04F
Zombl337
GeneralMLD
arnt god of war
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW   PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:11 am

dreadraptor85 wrote:
lil_daddy4us wrote:
I hate the slow downloads too!!!! But I also hate the RROD! This is the 7th time I had to fix my Xbox360!!!

I don't mean to criticize, but have you ever heard of stealth trolling?
Yeah hes a troll but thankfully hes gone. Somebody already banned his dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
Backatyahbitches

PostSubject: Re: PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW   PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Seriously? Some of you must not do your research. My PS3 downloads faster than my 360 does, my ps3 gets almost 2 mb/sec download rate, whilst 360 has topped at 1.32 mb/s tell your friends to get a better connection. damn bots dont know anythin
Back to top Go down
One-Shot
Seaman Recruit
One-Shot

PostSubject: Re: PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW   PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Monashtry wrote:
Thread needs to be moved.

Biggest PS3 flaw is Sony, they don't know themselves if the machine is a gaming machine or a Blu-ray player that also does games.

Now they advertise the system as "only doing everything" yet it doesn't do anything optimally.
What? PS3 is more than satisfactory in the gaming department. If you really wanted to you could make the same argument with MS when it comes to things like netflix or last fm. Both companies have done a great job bringing both games and added value with new uses for the systems.

On topic, the downloads are kind of annoying but what would make them a little better is if the PS3 had the ablility to download in sleep mode like the 360.
Back to top Go down
DustinCanFly
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
DustinCanFly

PostSubject: Re: PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW   PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:34 pm

The thing that pisses me off the most is that I cant play my PS2 games on it!
WTF SONY!
shows how much their care about their customers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dustincanfly
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW   PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:17 am

arntson wrote:
downloads downloads downloads downloads downloads downloads downloads downloads downloads installs installs installs installs installs installs ect. everything requires either a download or an install
GOD YES!!!! Shit takes like 2 hours to even get the start screen of the game.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW   PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:34 am

arntson wrote:
downloads downloads downloads downloads downloads downloads downloads downloads downloads installs installs installs installs installs installs ect. everything requires either a download or an install
QFT And then you have firmware updates to fix the problems that the previous firmware update caused which then has its own problems that requires yet another firmware update and so on. Its a total joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW   PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3'S BIGGEST FLAW
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2