This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are most people on PSN like this?

Go down 
+9
Static103
coola426
DarkSwarm85
joe11
Spartan v07
ghost23
DemonWolf
daveMastaKill
lightlamp
13 posters
AuthorMessage
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

Are most people on PSN like this? Empty
PostSubject: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:06 pm

So yesterday i was playing uncharted 2 multiplayer with my friend we were talking to each other about gaming in general on the mic and i was talking about how i like my 360 and stuff then this person messages me saying "stfu idiot microsoft suck xbox suck they suck balls" i was suprised but i knew from the way he typed the message he was just a kid as no adult would have the urge to say that to me so after the game i noticed he had a mic and i said "go on say something" "then this little voice said "what?" i asked him how old he was and he said that he was 10 Lmao so he started talking trash about the 360 then i was countering him. lulz ensued when he said that he will get sony to ban me for saying bad stuff about the PS3 eventually i just left the lobby as it was getting boring. but yeah he must of been pissed because he was one of the people who bought a PS3 at launch lol
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:29 pm

beats me the few times i play online on the PS3 no one ever talks
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Rofl he sounds annoying. Did you ever see pbones vid about the guy on psn trashtalking? XD
epic stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:24 pm

LOL. Sony will ban you for talking up the 360. Classic!
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:32 pm

lol these sony dickriders are dumb. i can't believe they take it that serious. no wonder el presador called them sensitive,any little thin will get them mad because they know sony failed after 2 gens and it hurts them to get any little reminder. lol how the mighty have failed,remember the days they trashed gamecube or N64,saturn ,dreamcast?
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:04 am

lol ps3 fags at their best
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:48 am

coola426 wrote:
lol so are you telling me ur generalizing? this is just one incident, xbox live is known for more childish acts than psn.

because more people talk on about live so the chances are higher. they a,mike it easy though on xbl,you can just click their name and mute them,on psn you cant do that.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:59 am

coola426 wrote:
well i know you can mute on MW2 for ps3, i haven't tried muting any1 from ps3 because ive never had any problems. and still a lot of people talk on psn u guys act like its a deadzone NO at the very beginnning it was but when warhawk came around and MW1 it wasn't a deadzone.

I have the console, no one talks still. It may got a bit better but still pretty dead overall. I don't mean mute in a specific game,i mean mute in any game or even if you are in a menu or lobby.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:34 am

My question is why did that kid's parents buy him a PS3 in the 1st place? scratch
Back to top Go down
coola426

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:45 am

ummmmmmm?????? has a present maybe???????
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Lol coola why did u even bother sign up?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:11 pm

lol well when i played gears of war 1 public co-op, a guy joined, i told him that i havnt had xbox live in over 10 months & i was confused about the whole NXE navigation. He explained to me how everything works and all and i told him that i found the ps3 much easier to use coz its XMB represented in a much more simple format.

Then he was like aww cool you have ps3? & i was like yeah i really like it. He then said xbox 360 is the best at online then i was like yeah that's true coz more people have mics and all & movies are free etc etc.

This guy explained the good stuff on xbox 360 that are better than ps3 and the good stuff about ps3 that are better than xbox 360. Really i thought that XBL was just full of kids but im guesing i was wrong
Back to top Go down
Bullyblazer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:14 pm

PS3 Fanboys = insecure gamers, every PS3 fanboy hates Microsoft because Microsoft is successful.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:15 am

I dont play online with my PS3, but the amount of idiots i've came across on XBL has been phenomenal. Only a couple of people on MW2 have I actually had a good laugh with. The rest just plain twats, or little American kids with high pitched voices driving me up the wall. Mad
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:21 am

Ive noticed that PSN lacks some kind of local search there are considerably more foreign people in games i have been in and its annoying hearing them shouting in another language i even got sent a message
Back to top Go down
Triangle

Triangle

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:48 am

Never play GTA IV on PSN i cannot tell you how many dickheads you will meet...
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:01 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
My question is why did that kid's parents buy him a PS3 in the 1st place? scratch
yeah we know that ps3 is in the last place so why buy it first place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are most people on PSN like this?   Are most people on PSN like this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are most people on PSN like this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: