This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?

Go down 
+8
Arbiteris
PBone
Blixtstorm
daveMastaKill
Stoney
DemonWolf
Master_Chief
dreadraptor85
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dreadraptor85
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
dreadraptor85

People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? Empty
PostSubject: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 am

Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 am

LMAO!!!!! Seems like all PS3 fanboys are wanabee 'gangsta' posers who have propably never been in a fight in their life. lol
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:03 am

Lmfao that's funny. I've never had people write offensive of any random shit to me on xbl. The only thing which pissed me off was some guy on the headset who was laughing at my gamertag: Demondragondude , I mean, I know it's kinda nerdy but I used demondragondude as my username to sign up for random sites and stuff when I was like 11 or something and just decided to use it for xbl.

But yeah, this was in the lobby for Halo and so I purposely kept owning that guy just to piss him off. I actually ignored the rest of the guys in the game, just went for him and at the end I had triple his amount of kills. lmao
Then I gave him a negative player review Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:24 am

Well both PSN and XBL have there fair share of pricks...online hardmen. Mad
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:26 am

This guy wants his "subscribers" to message the other one? Why don't he do that himself? Instead makes a video bitching. If the other guy was a troll he succeeded.
YouTube the big boys momma.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:44 am

Hey!! everyone who has a ps3, Send that Ludiq-Cris loads of hatemail!! He's a bastard. It's people like him that ruin online gaming. Teach him a lesson xD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
LMAO!!!!! Seems like all PS3 fanboys are wanabee 'gangsta' posers who have propably never been in a fight in their life. lol

Yeah well that one on psn is but Pbone is a ps3 fanboy (to my knowledge at least) but he saw how ridiculous that "ludiq-cris" guy was. The whole point of that vid was to make fun of this wannabe gangster guy he met on psn lol
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Master_Chief wrote:

Ive noticed that aswell, most of them are "wiggers"/"wangsta", well all of them..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:42 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Yeah well that one on psn is but Pbone is a ps3 fanboy (to my knowledge at least) but he saw how ridiculous that "ludiq-cris" guy was. The whole point of that vid was to make fun of this wannabe gangster guy he met on psn lol
Yeah but if you watch the Trey Brotherhood You Tube vids they all talk like wanabee rapper gangsters. Makes them sound like uneducated ghetto trash. As for this video yes, I do realise what the point of it was. lol
Back to top Go down
PBone

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Ive noticed that aswell, most of them are "wiggers"/"wangsta", well all of them..

How can you say that? im not a wigger or a wangsta..
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:03 pm

PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

I wasnt referring to you.
Back to top Go down
PBone

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
pspvampire wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Yeah but if you watch the Trey Brotherhood You Tube vids they all talk like wanabee rapper gangsters. Makes them sound like uneducated ghetto trash. As for this video yes, I do realise what the point of it was. lol

and who said im a trey brotherhood member? just because i have a ps3 doesnt mean I'm in that group. I cool with alot of the members. also I have both systems. I just perfer the ps3 over the 360. and alot of the trey brotherhood members are really smart, they just do things like that to get 360 people mad and it works u know.

Just like alot of you guys perfer the 360 over the ps3.
Back to top Go down
PBone

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

I know that i was referring to the guy that said well all of them.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:15 pm

PBone wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Banned.Ps3 troll

Also an idiot that me and Blackstigma owned on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
PBone wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Banned.Ps3 troll

Another brownie bites the dust. lol
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
PBone wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Banned.Ps3 troll

I didn't see him trolling...
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:45 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
PBone wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Banned.Ps3 troll

Go look at his youtube account.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
PBone wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Banned.Ps3 troll

Link?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:58 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
PBone wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Banned.Ps3 troll

Link?

Sure.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PBone34

read his comments also.

BlackStigma and me had an arguement with him.You wont beleive how many times he called me a queer,bitch and a faggot.

Is that enough proof for you?
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
PBone wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Banned.Ps3 troll

Link?

Sure.

read his comments also.

BlackStigma and me had an arguement with him.You wont beleive how many times he called me a queer,bitch and a faggot.

Looked at his channel and 2 vids for about 10 secs and i now know why you banned him
Back to top Go down
dreadraptor85
dreadraptor85

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

uhhh............

Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:42 pm

people talk on ps3?lol...
Back to top Go down
haPBone

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
PBone wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Banned.Ps3 troll

Link?

Sure.

read his comments also.

lol i wasnt even trolling on here and u ban me because my videos on youtube? whats my youtube got to do with me being in here? tell me that? lol wait you just upset its cool bro. I was just defending myself. but its okay u got the power to ban people you are cool now bud. lol peace out. just wanted to say my side. before u ban me again take care.

and you dont own me. you are the one soo upset that you had to ban me from here. looks like somebody is a little sensitive hahaha peace out people.
Back to top Go down
haPBone

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:50 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
PBone wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Banned.Ps3 troll

Link?

Sure.

read his comments also.

Looked at his channel and 2 vids for about 10 secs and i now know why you banned him

again my youtube channel shouldnt even matter i wasnt even trolling on here.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:52 pm

PBones friends with Humpmasterflex.....and that ugly bastard is a wigger!....I hate his vids, annoying little prick...dont know how anyone can affiliate with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? Empty

Back to top Go down

People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next