This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls

Go down 
+22
alan360wake
im-360...xbox360
Captain Emp
Static103
Bullyblazer
DemonWolf
Blixtstorm
Pein
Triangle
Stoney
Lt Xplosi
daveMastaKill
BlueTransAm83
xjosh360s
day walker
coola426
Xbotslolz
joe11
ghost23
lightlamp
Spartan v07
Xbotslayer
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueTransAm83

Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: i want to become a gay ass soldier and lead my country into fiurther debt by feeding Bill Gates, where do I sign up   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 am

I want to become a gay ass soldier and lead my country into further debt by feeding Bill Gates, where do I sign up!! I want all the dads out their buy systems to make 8 dollers less a hour do to big business who cant just one stay with one thing. Intead they have to uneven the market and try and own everything. And crap on trade, we will be paying 5 billion for anything we need overseas, ruined by big business killing overseas markets.

Where the fuck do I sign up for that, because im that fing ignorant I just got to bend it over for Bill and that one.

you kids should really know what your getting into and pulling for before you do.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 am

Well i'm not all fond of M$ politics. But it is the best working place in my country.....
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 am

Go to school kid.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:39 am

Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 Ps3-grill
the worst console BUT the best grill
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:39 am

Go cry to your local politician.
Back to top Go down
Triangle

Triangle

PostSubject: What a weebol really is   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:41 am

You guys arent a weebol, this guy is a weebol -
"yo what up niggaz. i be sippin on dat bacardi and playin dat fat ass XBOX 360 biotch. i keep it gangsta up in her kno wat im sayin nigga? i get dat shit poppin on dat XBOX live son believ dat. XBOX is ballin nigga not like dat pstripple son dat shit is mad gay son. i listen to dat gangsta shit like miley cyrus, jonas bros, souljaboy, young weezy, justin bieber, ke$ha, and lady gaga. i be grindin da dick nah mean nigga?

all yall niggaz need to realise dat da rrod iz a mythical fairytale created by gayass ps3 fanbois so shut da fuck up cuz XBOX IZ DA MOST RELIABLE CONSOLE EVA NIGGAZ"
-Bobthemessiah
the biggest prick on youtube
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 am

that guy is corny and a disgrace to 360 owners. I am not even sure if he is being real or sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 am

360 fanboys arent weebols,only elpresador started that.thats the same if we call the trey brotherhood or the fanboys like BROWNIES,its the same thing,
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:54 am

wow this is the guy who made this topic
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:59 am

he has like 10 games?..... he is no gamer... gamers collect games, and save them for later useage.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:29 pm

God, why are these people still coming?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Weebol was created by Elpresador who admitted all of it was done for entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Bullyblazer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Fail
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:13 pm

demondragondude wrote:
God, why are these people still coming?!

thank goodness it's not as bad as saturday
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:25 pm

BlueTransAm83 wrote:
I want to become a gay ass soldier and lead my country into further debt by feeding Bill Gates, where do I sign up!! I want all the dads out their buy systems to make 8 dollers less a hour do to big business who cant just one stay with one thing. Intead they have to uneven the market and try and own everything. And crap on trade, we will be paying 5 billion for anything we need overseas, ruined by big business killing overseas markets.

Where the fuck do I sign up for that, because im that fing ignorant I just got to bend it over for Bill and that one.

you kids should really know what your getting into and pulling for before you do.

I'll say this one last time

Stop trolling our site
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:08 pm

lol...just lol
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:07 pm

BlueTransAm83 wrote:

And yeah, you insult Bill Gates...

do you know he believes in philanthropy? yes, he gives lots of money to our charities. he's one of the best guys on the earth. Think about that before you bash Microsoft & Bill Gates.

My god, i hate PS3 fanboys... they have no knowledge, no respect, and just troll sites randomly
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Captain Emp

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Triangle wrote:
You guys arent a weebol, this guy is a weebol -
"yo what up niggaz. i be sippin on dat bacardi and playin dat fat ass XBOX 360 biotch. i keep it gangsta up in her kno wat im sayin nigga? i get dat shit poppin on dat XBOX live son believ dat. XBOX is ballin nigga not like dat pstripple son dat shit is mad gay son. i listen to dat gangsta shit like miley cyrus, jonas bros, souljaboy, young weezy, justin bieber, ke$ha, and lady gaga. i be grindin da dick nah mean nigga?

all yall niggaz need to realise dat da rrod iz a mythical fairytale created by gayass ps3 fanbois so shut da fuck up cuz XBOX IZ DA MOST RELIABLE CONSOLE EVA NIGGAZ"
-Bobthemessiah
the biggest prick on youtube

what did bobthemessiah say? He's using so little proper english i actually don't understand his point
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Banbanban
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:23 pm

ooooo...kay..... and yoour point is ?
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:24 pm

alan360wake wrote:
say cheese your in my next video son

please do send us the link... i really want too cry whilst watching it
Back to top Go down
alan360wake

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:25 pm

you kids say you own me by banning me im just showing some retards here that ban is not permanent son nothings personal so dont take it to heart unless you are the guy who banned me then fuck you retard
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cole Drake
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Mr. Cole Drake

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:27 pm

I think someone needs to get laid.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:28 pm

alan360wake wrote:
you kids say you own me by banning me im just showing some retards here that ban is not permanent son nothings personal so dont take it to heart unless you are the guy who banned me then fuck you retard

dude..this is just a forum where people get to talk shit and stuff, dont take it too personaly. Some guys here bash heavy rain but gues what...i love it and im gonna buy it first day it comes out.

I dont give a fuck what people say. A game is a game and if you like it, help yourself and have fun with it. If someone else says it's shit why must you care? It's so pathetic when people get butthurt over other people's opinions

Last edited by Static103 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alan360wake

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:29 pm

i thought we were talking about games here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls   Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Examples of Butthurt PS3 Fantard Trolls
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Gaming :: Troll Graveyard-
Jump to: