This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS

Go down 
+16
ZaFtxX
Zombl337
Lt Xplosi
Static103
Frank2368
Stoney
Arbiteris
im-360...xbox360
Pein
Spartan v07
GreenRingsOfLife
joe11
ghost23
Agerian
Blixtstorm
day walker
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS   zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:12 am

Sega_is_GOD wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
GreenRingsOfLife wrote:
KZ2 may look better than Crysis, wait until halo reach ps3rds! Then we'll see who has the best graphics Smile

A fact is that Crysis looks better then any console game. To be honest with you this current generation of consoles cant run half the game. This is why Cryengine3 is a downgraded version for the consoles, but upgraded to the PC.

Anyone that says that any of this generation of videogames looks better then Crysis should consider to stop gaming... They do not know what they are talking about. You are just as dumb as the father of playstation... 1080p with 120 fps my ass Razz

Are you attempting to imply that Crysis isn't part of the the 7th generation? Also.... Might wanna recheck your facts there. Crysis is running on Cryengine 2, not 3. And on another note... Not even the best PC available (Which would be a combo of an i7-975 Extreme and AT LEAST 2 Radeon HD5890s in Crossfire and a minimum of 6GB of 1333MHz DDR3 triple channel (that'll run you a good $3500USD at least)) can run it in 1080p on high at more than 80fps.... The average gaming PC chokes like hell on Crysis and usually only averages a horridly unplayable 15fps.

Why run a game at 80fps? Can't the eye only tell the difference up to 60fps or something like that. Correct me if I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS   zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:14 am

Sega_is_GOD wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
GreenRingsOfLife wrote:
KZ2 may look better than Crysis, wait until halo reach ps3rds! Then we'll see who has the best graphics Smile

A fact is that Crysis looks better then any console game. To be honest with you this current generation of consoles cant run half the game. This is why Cryengine3 is a downgraded version for the consoles, but upgraded to the PC.

Anyone that says that any of this generation of videogames looks better then Crysis should consider to stop gaming... They do not know what they are talking about. You are just as dumb as the father of playstation... 1080p with 120 fps my ass Razz

Are you attempting to imply that Crysis isn't part of the the 7th generation? Also.... Might wanna recheck your facts there. Crysis is running on Cryengine 2, not 3. And on another note... Not even the best PC available (Which would be a combo of an i7-975 Extreme and AT LEAST 2 Radeon HD5890s in Crossfire and a minimum of 6GB of 1333MHz DDR3 triple channel (that'll run you a good $3500USD at least)) can run it in 1080p on high at more than 80fps.... The average gaming PC chokes like hell on Crysis and usually only averages a horridly unplayable 15fps.

I'm pretty sure he's just referring to PS3 and Xbox 360. It's hard to say that Crysis is part of any generation since it's not a console game. Crysis 2 will be, but the first one is only on PC. People generally don't refer to PCs and their games by counting generations .
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Crownjo
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Crownjo

PostSubject: Re: zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS   zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 am

Back to top Go down
Sega_is_GOD

PostSubject: Re: zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS   zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:46 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Sega_is_GOD wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
GreenRingsOfLife wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's just referring to PS3 and Xbox 360. It's hard to say that Crysis is part of any generation since it's not a console game. Crysis 2 will be, but the first one is only on PC. People generally don't refer to PCs and their games by counting generations .

Last I checked whether it's on console or not, if it's made during a specific gaming generation, it's included.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS   zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:37 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Sega_is_GOD wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
GreenRingsOfLife wrote:

Why run a game at 80fps? Can't the eye only tell the difference up to 60fps or something like that. Correct me if I am wrong.
true
Back to top Go down
ZeInFormer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS   zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Crysis had beautiful graphics. I played it at my friend's house with maxed settings on. It looks amazing and I doubt any new games will top it unless you counter Crysis 2. Too bad the game didn't really interest me and it got really old...The jungle levels were just lifeless and I love the abilities and all, but the gunplay is very average at best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS   zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

zomato elite really needs a brain check ( killzone 2 beats Crysis) IN GRAPHICS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2