This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lmao @ sales dont matter

Go down 
+6
pshhh....
GeneralMLD
Zombl337
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
J77
10 posters
AuthorMessage
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

lmao @ sales dont matter Empty
PostSubject: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:34 pm

lmao @ these ps3 fanboys and the try brotherhood for sayin sales dont matter.

of course they aint wanna talk about sales cause when it comes to sales, like General MLD says 'PS3 IS THE BITCH OF THE INDUSTRY"

if by any chance ps3 fanboys reading this, yall should pay attention.

Yes we do use sales as braging rights, but regardless sales are still important. Yall say "fuck sales killzone shits on halo 3". your oppinion sucks but u entitled to it. if u a ps3 fanboy im sure yall wanna see killzone 3 come out.

yall say sales dont matter but dont u think with killzone 2 having such a fucked up attach rate. dont yall think sony might scrap working on killzone 3 cause nobody sbuying killzone 2???

(cough cough halo 3= about 10 million killzone 2=2 million cough cough)

why is sony gona make sequels to games that have pitifull atach rates??.(unless they wanna risk loosing more money) but yet to yall "sales dont matter"

my example dont only apply to killzone 2, it also applies to all ps3 exclusives that flop.

360 exclusives do sell, it makes microsoft look good.

3rd party developers favors the 360 b/c of sales. but yet to yall "sales dont matter"
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Well said
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:55 pm

dirtyj177 wrote:
lmao @ these ps3 fanboys and the try brotherhood for sayin sales dont matter.

of course they aint wanna talk about sales cause when it comes to sales, like General MLD says 'PS3 IS THE BITCH OF THE INDUSTRY"

if by any chance ps3 fanboys reading this, yall should pay attention.

Yes we do use sales as braging rights, but regardless sales are still important. Yall say "fuck sales killzone shits on halo 3". your oppinion sucks but u entitled to it. if u a ps3 fanboy im sure yall wanna see killzone 3 come out.

yall say sales dont matter but dont u think with killzone 2 having such a fucked up attach rate. dont yall think sony might scrap working on killzone 3 cause nobody sbuying killzone 2???

(cough cough halo 3= about 10 million killzone 2=2 million cough cough)

why is sony gona make sequels to games that have pitifull atach rates??.(unless they wanna risk loosing more money) but yet to yall "sales dont matter"

my example dont only apply to killzone 2, it also applies to all ps3 exclusives that flop.

360 exclusives do sell, it makes microsoft look good.

3rd party developers favors the 360 b/c of sales. but yet to yall "sales dont matter"

I totally agree but they also contradict themselves!! xD
Sometimes they say sales dont mean anything but then whenever the ps3 sells more than 360 one week or whatever, they can't stop rubbing it in! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:06 pm

i know some ps3 fanboys are gona say.

"why did u compare halo's 10 million to killzone's 2 million considering halo has been out longer"

but at the same time halo is 2 years old and it still outselling killzone in a weekly bases. u know its bad when a 2 year old game is outselling a 6month old game in a weekly bases. lmao
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:31 pm

QFT.....the less something sells, the less sequels will be made.
Back to top Go down
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:37 pm

vids uploading now.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
J77
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:59 pm

i just saw ur new vid mld. nice vid!!!!!! and here is the link for those who havent seen it yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKqw_dLBtMw&feature=sub
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:28 pm

dirtyj177 wrote:
i just saw ur new vid mld. nice vid!!!!!! and here is the link for those who havent seen it yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKqw_dLBtMw&feature=sub

I just wtached it,great vid MLD
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:41 am

GeneralMLD wrote:
vids uploading now.

I just got home from college. When I saw u'd uploaded more vids I got so excited! Very Happy They're really good generalmd. Keep it up and keep 'em coming!

Ah its so good =]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
pshhh....

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:44 pm

uhh valkyria chronicles sold under a million units and there making a sequel so there goes ur theory
Back to top Go down
NoXiousBLD
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
NoXiousBLD

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:09 am

pshhh.... wrote:
uhh valkyria chronicles sold under a million units and there making a sequel so there goes ur theory

See this is where you fail. Valkyria Chronicles sold like shit, that's why this "sequel" you're talking about is coming out for the PSP, and not PS3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NoXiousBLD
gamer

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:11 pm

of course sales matter its just generalmld just goes on total sales instead of breaking it down and working out sales per year and look at the whole situation. tbh i really dislike people like general mld and elpresador because they both chat shit. the only person that speaks any truth is the truthsettingyoufree and i suppose theres atleast one 360 fan who speaks the truth blackbond can be ok at times but even he chats shit occasionaly im not a fanboy i like both consoles and i think that this console war area should be closed on this site because all you people just write complete shit it doesnt help any1! Neutral
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:31 pm

its funny... they go "sales dont matter" then "uuhh ohh look out the ps3 is gonna out sell the 360 now cause of price drop" ya for about a month or 2... till the MW2 console comes out.. and the year end sales stats are added... 360 clearly sells more over all
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:29 pm

dirtyj177 wrote:
Awesome vid. MLD Always speaks the facts and cuts Sony fanboys to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:52 pm

QFT.....Killzone 2 cost an approx 50-60 Million overall, and they sold 1.91million LTD which means they probably just broke even, while Halo 3 cost an approx 70-80 Million overall, and sold 10.1+ Million copies LTD meaning they made a massive profit even with extremely high production/ad costs. Sony are causing themselves to lose money by focusing so much on graphics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lmao @ sales dont matter   lmao @ sales dont matter Empty

Back to top Go down

lmao @ sales dont matter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Xbox360 Discussion :: 360 vs PS3-
Jump to: