This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.

Go down 
+9
joe11
daveMastaKill
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
Pein
ghost23
GeneralMLD
343_Guilty_Spark
Pickles
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:17 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
thank god some people are getting it,i guess some people are saving money for metro 2033 or they are playing bad company 2 or some other unfinished games
Im getting it. However Im still waiting on getting that 360 Elite, Im gonna need it to play ANY game.
get the bundle 360 with ff13
Aint that 400 dollars?
300 dollars
Oh that sounds like a good deal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
thank god some people are getting it,i guess some people are saving money for metro 2033 or they are playing bad company 2 or some other unfinished games
Im getting it. However Im still waiting on getting that 360 Elite, Im gonna need it to play ANY game.
get the bundle 360 with ff13
Aint that 400 dollars?
300 dollars
Oh that sounds like a good deal.

Elite is $300, why would a bundle with a 360 and a full priced retail game, a hard drive more than twice the size of the current one, and an extra controller cost the same? It's $400 dude lol.
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:09 pm

i'll buy it when it's half price
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Since I've always been an avid Final Fantasy fan i'm getting it for sure, lots of people hated FFXII, strange though because i though that game was awesome. The bounties and no random encounters were amazing
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Since I've always been an avid Final Fantasy fan i'm getting it for sure, lots of people hated FFXII, strange though because i though that game was awesome. The bounties and no random encounters were amazing
QFT!!!
i liked ff12 but not much as ff10 and ff7 or ff8,but it was still a amazing,people mostly bitched about the gameplay,which i found it very fun to play
Back to top Go down
GRUNT317
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GRUNT317

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:26 am

yeah it doesnt appeal to me but if i were you i would at least rent unless you are very uninterested
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:08 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
QFT!!!
i liked ff12 but not much as ff10 and ff7 or ff8,but it was still a amazing,people mostly bitched about the gameplay,which i found it very fun to play
I find 7 to be a great game, however you can get stuck too easily. I think 6 looks like the best one.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:11 am

Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
QFT!!!
I find 7 to be a great game, however you can get stuck too easily. I think 6 looks like the best one.
6 story was girlish for me..idk it wasnt appealing,i found ff7 and ff8 the most badass and ff13 sounds like it has a good story,only a hour away till i get ff13 YAY!
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:13 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
QFT!!!
6 story was girlish for me..idk it wasnt appealing,i found ff7 and ff8 the most badass and ff13 sounds like it has a good story,only a hour away till i get ff13 YAY!
Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:21 am

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
QFT!!!

But im sure Kendo loves girly stores like Inuyasha lol!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:38 am

Arbiteris wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
QFT!!!

LMAO arbiteris HAHA wow that was good
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
QFT!!!

How is Inuyasha a girly story? I like all kinds of stories. However I do not like getting stuck so frustratingly in a video game (7 gets me stuck, currently in a part where I have to jump on a wire, there is NO way to do that). Maybe its just me, but I like the look of 6, gameplay and all.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Kendo wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
QFT!!!

How is Inuyasha a girly story? I like all kinds of stories. However I do not like getting stuck so frustratingly in a video game (7 gets me stuck, currently in a part where I have to jump on a wire, there is NO way to do that). Maybe its just me, but I like the look of 6, gameplay and all.

Someone is getting deffensive...

It does have a girly story.That is why i hated watching it.Not to mentino the music was all girly and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Kendo wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
QFT!!!

Someone is getting deffensive...

It does have a girly story.That is why i hated watching it.Not to mentino the music was all girly and stupid.
Meh... the music was ok. But you also gotta know it was made by a female (Im not joking). But yeah I hear you.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:16 pm

i just got ff13 and so far im enjoying it...ALOOT!!! for a western rpg fan,if you want buy it,but for a rpg fan which doesnt matter if he or she is a western rpg,at least rent it.its a great game,im already 2 hours in the game and its great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.   I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not getting Final Fantasy XIII.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2