This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video

Go down 
+12
C_Panda
Zombl337
Blixtstorm
buddhapride69
Spartan v07
popjack88
343_Guilty_Spark
Arbiteris
M3A7L04F
lightlamp
GeneralMLD
DemonWolf
16 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video Empty
PostSubject: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:33 pm

0:00 - 0:50 stop laughing already

1:00 - 1:05 we don't run away to it, we can discuss things here without comment letter limitations and retarded fanboys popping up every second. And how are we not relevant on youtube when our numbers are increasing? On top of that, they have made more ps3 fanboy sites than we have.

1:28 - 1:30 it's only hilarious to those who are ignorant

1:54 - 2:04 that's right, 360-ONLY. What does it say on the case of games like Mass Effect even though it's also on pc...? That's right "Only for Xbox 360". Plus, I never said EXCLUSIVE. I said 360 only, in the context of 360 and ps3. Put them side by side; 360 gets these games, ps3 doesn't.

2:22 - 2:28 lol that's right, live in delusion....
"Rumor Killer: Prey 2 NOT Coming to the PS3 After All"
"No Prey 2 for PS3, says Radar Group News"
"Confirmed: Prey 2 not coming to PS3"
Haha who failed now?

3:22 - 3:34 well seeing as they're not coming to his "amazing" system, I think the title is justified

4:00 - 4:07 Hahaha! I never ever ever ever used the word "exclusive". That's where he failed.

4:37 - 4:48 Yeah right, he's the one who'll be crying about not getting any of these games

5:09 - 5:17 Hahaha yeah who got owned now?

Also check the comments, You'll see how he started to reply to my comments and then when I proved him wrong he couldn't respond and so just stopped replying! Haha even he knows it, he's failed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:34 pm

a 360 multiplat not on ps3 still counts.
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:35 pm

GeneralMLD wrote:
a 360 multiplat not on ps3 still counts.

Very true.

humpmasterflex clearly knew this, he just likes making a fool of himself in front of thousands of people.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:44 pm

he seriously looks like he is high and damm it his laugh is just flat out anoying but the ones that he listed that are on 360 and pc most of them you will need a good $500 pc for when you can get a $200 xbox that plays almost identical to pc games
Back to top Go down
M3A7L04F
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
M3A7L04F

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:50 pm

He looks sooo ugly. I cant look at his face without dying a little bit on the inside
Back to top Go down
http://NextGenWalkthroughs.com
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:18 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
he seriously looks like he is high and damm it his laugh is just flat out anoying but the ones that he listed that are on 360 and pc most of them you will need a good $500 pc for when you can get a $200 xbox that plays almost identical to pc games
lol I know yet his vid has 5*s hahaha shows how retarded his fanboys are lol!
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:27 pm

I think that guy on this vid is a 9 year old going through MAJOR puberty

Last edited by Arbiteris on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:32 pm

This is the guy who called a black Xbox fan charcol and "so black". It started a whole thing and he said calling a black person black isn't racist. Well it is the way he said it. He said it like it was s bad thing to be black. He's a racist dickhead and couldn't make a good video top save his life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:49 pm

wow now that was a FAKE laugh. he's forcing himself to laugh because he was thinking of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:56 pm

That ugly fag is gay. At least some of the other ps3rd fanboys don't seem as retarded. ps3 sucks and has no games.i remember they said 09 was the year of ps3 yet it still got owned..
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:57 pm

The PC argument is corny. It's still 360 exclusive because the competitors don't have the game. Also pc is Microsoft too.
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:09 am

if anyone watched arby and the chief he looks like scott lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
popjack88
popjack88

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:12 am

buddhapride69 wrote:
if anyone watched arby and the chief he looks like scott lol

hahahahaha LOL
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:56 am

2010 is under lockdown beacause of Halo: Reach
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
I think that guy on this vid a 9 year old going through MAJOR puberty

hahaha it's truee!
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:30 pm

This guy is the most annoying fanboy I have ever seen, even more than Elpresador. This guy acts like a little kid and looks like a fucking scumbag. TIME FOR A HAIRCUT ASSHOLE!
Back to top Go down
C_Panda
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 5:04 am

Wow, and I thought Trey 4 Life was annoying. LOL at his braces. They look like train tracks from here.
Back to top Go down
360WNED
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
360WNED

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:04 am

He wasn't even laughing... so that was a waste. as MLD said if it's not on the PS3 or Wii then it is a 360 only game. We don't count the PC because it takes 800 to thousands of bucks to own one that can be called a gaming machine. Not to mention you have to update cards & what not so if the 360 is the only CONSOLE to get it then it is a 360 only game. It's funny how they always say 360 fanboys fail, but they fail within the fail always.
Back to top Go down
game0reviews
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
game0reviews

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:06 pm

this guy is sooo hideous, why does he laugh for so long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/game0reviews
orca464
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
orca464

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:30 am

i love how i made a reply to this video about a week ago and he replied and managed to make 1 valid console war point that he never proved then i replied again and he isnt saying anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:09 am

orca464 wrote:
i love how i made a reply to this video about a week ago and he replied and managed to make 1 valid console war point that he never proved then i replied again and he isnt saying anything anymore.

Yeah I loved ur vids lol they completely owned him xD
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:59 am

i dont understand why ps3 fanboys try to use the xbox games on pc trick. so wot they're still not on ps3 so i just dont get thier point. pc and xbox are like brother systems, it will be like saying all ps2/3 games that port to psp aint exclusive.

wot a dick owned himself in his own vid

oh here he is lol geek
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:22 pm

HumpMasterFlex is a fucking QUIERDO.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:53 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
i dont understand why ps3 fanboys try to use the xbox games on pc trick. so wot they're still not on ps3 so i just dont get thier point. pc and xbox are like brother systems, it will be like saying all ps2/3 games that port to psp aint exclusive.

wot a dick owned himself in his own vid

oh here he is lol geek

ROFLMFAO!!! geek That is him!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video   Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulling apart this ps3 fanboys video
Page 1 of 1